The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.
I really hope someone got a video of her behaving badly last night!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.
Mother of the year. Hope the babysitter takes J$ to the pool this morning. She’s going to be a mess. I’m sure that kind of behavior gets you back on the media list.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning all,
☕ 🐸

Oop.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning all,
Well that sounds like a fun “date”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning all,
HHN is one of my favorite events, but people like Jenn really use it as an excuse to get nearly blackout drunk and act a damn fool.

I get to do my "I was right!" dance

• Haha
Reactions: 12
e buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one.
What food was she complaining about? GAWD. What a witch.

Reactions: 8
She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery.

She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off.
I hope TMs who encounter stuff like this let managers know who can pass information onto PR/Media TMs.
Part of me wishes behavior like that could be shown to the hundreds of "fans" signing that petition, but then I remember they will probably bend over backwards trying to justify it.
"Haven't we all been a little too drunk?" "Maybe the drink WAS poorly made?" "The TMs really had an attitude so she was right to yell at them" "It was her first night without baby, give her a break"

Reactions: 17
I hope TMs who encounter stuff like this let managers know who can pass information onto PR/Media TMs.
Part of me wishes behavior like that could be shown to the hundreds of "fans" signing that petition, but then I remember they will probably bend over backwards trying to justify it.
"Haven't we all been a little too drunk?" "Maybe the drink WAS poorly made?" "The TMs really had an attitude so she was right to yell at them" "It was her first night without baby, give her a break"
It’s an overpriced theme park drink during a hot ticketed event…of course it’s going to be icy/watered down…that’s how they make money. It’s not the TMs fault. Omfg she’s a beast.

Reactions: 14
It’s an overpriced theme park drink during a hot ticketed event…of course it’s going to be icy/watered down…that’s how they make money. It’s not the TMs fault. Omfg she’s a beast.
that PLUS she was probably drunk when she ordered it so maybe the person mixing it was like, "Yeah let's water this down a bit"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?
Because she is unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning all,
Thank you for the inside report! Sorry she abused even more team members. That lady needs a good case of permanent laryngitis to stop her bitching. She'd still find a way though.

It sounds like Tim lost control of her as he was too busy filming for what they want to pretend happened and she kept hitting the drinks.

I have never gotten to the point where the server or bartender has had to tell me I'm about to be cut off, but Lord, she had to have been out of her skull drunk for them to have warned her of that. I wonder if she understands how uncool it is to see a middle age woman drunk and yelling her ass off. Seems to me she has some apologies to make.

Betting this vlog will take three days to edit since she's hung over today and she's going to have to listen to every moment of film being used to make sure she doesn't say or yell anything inappropriate. OR... Tim will do the editing and get it out fast.

Reactions: 14
Interesting chatter on the “official” Reddit thingy:

I think I might be done watching.
While I was taking a shower this morning my mind just couldn’t stop thinking about the Trackers and the stuff from this week. But then it didn’t stop there.
My wife and I have been watching the TimJenn (what we call them at home) for years. We have probably consumed a year worth of sitting on our couch just watching their videos in total run time by this point. We are probably some of the more dedicated fans, watching a video on the day it comes out pretty much every time. And for the first time yesterday, we just couldn’t bring ourselves to watch their latest content.
Let’s be real here, they don’t need us. Like Jenn said in their live video, they are doing just fine. Which is probably what makes not watching even easier for me.
Let me also be clear, I’m not one of the “unwell” that Jenn referred to in that live video either. I didn’t participate in any email campaign or online stalking or threatening. On the contrary, when they did their apology video last June I took them at their word. They understood what was so wrong about those videos, they understood that those videos were hurtful, and that they should have been removed a long time ago. BUT, the 180 they did in the live video where they took zero responsibility and basically said the only reason why they lost their media rights was because of others really made me question just how much they really meant what they said in that original video.
Which made me think also about just how much they have changed since they started their vlog, in good ways for sure, but also in ways that has made me feel less connected to them as people. My wife and I were particularly drawn to them because even just a few years ago they would see something in a shop an remark about how expensive it was. Jenn saw a spirit jersey once was was like “why would anyone ever spend that much on a sweatshirt” which rang true with us. When they went to Tokyo they did it on a budget. And even on their first Disney cruise they accidentally splurged on a couples massage package and remarked afterwards how silly they felt spending that much money on accident. Nowadays though? Jenn owns how many spirit jerseys? They stay and eat at basically the high end resorts only and only booked a stay at a cheap resort after they got called out for it.
I’m not saying they shouldn’t get to spend their hard earned money, I’m just saying it’s hard to feel connected to their content anymore when most of it is beyond my reach. It went from, “hey we could do this thing TimJenn are doing” to “oh hey they are doing something totally out of our reach again.
Which brings me to my final point: TimJenn used to be our go-to for breaking news and new items being in the parks. If a new food item or experience showed up in the park, you could expect a video from them within a day or two covering it. Nowadays, we’re lucky if it gets covered at all and sometimes it’s a week later. Meanwhile, other YouTubers have already covered it in a similar way that TimJenn used to. I will absolutely grant them that they have a new child and scheduling things around that kid I’m sure is extremely difficult. So, this one is less controllable on their part, but it’s just another thing that makes their content less exciting for me personally.
If you’ve read this whole thing, thanks. I’m just hoping that honestly I’m not alone in this and I’m hopeful that there might be someone else out there who is thinking similar thoughts and wondering if they are alone in these thoughts. You’re not. I just needed to get these thoughts out of my head so I can just stop going around in circles with my wife about it.
TL:DR - the media pass controversy may have severely pushed me away from the Tracker’s content, but I came to the realization that their content has been leaving me behind for awhile now.

/r/Thetimtracker/comments/pidldi/i_think_i_might_be_done_watching/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Brisket grilled cheese
My husband is extremely judgey about theme park food and he LOVED this. I got the vegan Reuben and it was super good too. And the TM at the register around 6:45 was super friendly and awesome (we joked about my Bill and Ted shirt).

We just went for the Beetlejuice house then noped out of HHN last night. Waaay too busy and crowded for us. See, my husband has actual crowd anxiety so when he realized it was too much for him we left. Unfortunately/fortunately we didn't spot the Trackers at all, but sounds like it would have been fun to spot Jenn in her natural form.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

While I was taking a shower this morning my mind just couldn’t stop thinking about the Trackers and the stuff from this week. But then it didn’t stop there.
My wife and I have been watching the TimJenn (what we call them at home) for years. We have probably consumed a year worth of sitting on our couch just watching their videos in total run time by this point. We are probably some of the more dedicated fans, watching a video on the day it comes out pretty much every time. And for the first time yesterday, we just couldn’t bring ourselves to watch their latest content.
Let’s be real here, they don’t need us. Like Jenn said in their live video, they are doing just fine. Which is probably what makes not watching even easier for me.
Let me also be clear, I’m not one of the “unwell” that Jenn referred to in that live video either. I didn’t participate in any email campaign or online stalking or threatening. On the contrary, when they did their apology video last June I took them at their word. They understood what was so wrong about those videos, they understood that those videos were hurtful, and that they should have been removed a long time ago. BUT, the 180 they did in the live video where they took zero responsibility and basically said the only reason why they lost their media rights was because of others really made me question just how much they really meant what they said in that original video.
Which made me think also about just how much they have changed since they started their vlog, in good ways for sure, but also in ways that has made me feel less connected to them as people. My wife and I were particularly drawn to them because even just a few years ago they would see something in a shop an remark about how expensive it was. Jenn saw a spirit jersey once was was like “why would anyone ever spend that much on a sweatshirt” which rang true with us. When they went to Tokyo they did it on a budget. And even on their first Disney cruise they accidentally splurged on a couples massage package and remarked afterwards how silly they felt spending that much money on accident. Nowadays though? Jenn owns how many spirit jerseys? They stay and eat at basically the high end resorts only and only booked a stay at a cheap resort after they got called out for it.
I’m not saying they shouldn’t get to spend their hard earned money, I’m just saying it’s hard to feel connected to their content anymore when most of it is beyond my reach. It went from, “hey we could do this thing TimJenn are doing” to “oh hey they are doing something totally out of our reach again.
Which brings me to my final point: TimJenn used to be our go-to for breaking news and new items being in the parks. If a new food item or experience showed up in the park, you could expect a video from them within a day or two covering it. Nowadays, we’re lucky if it gets covered at all and sometimes it’s a week later. Meanwhile, other YouTubers have already covered it in a similar way that TimJenn used to. I will absolutely grant them that they have a new child and scheduling things around that kid I’m sure is extremely difficult. So, this one is less controllable on their part, but it’s just another thing that makes their content less exciting for me personally.
If you’ve read this whole thing, thanks. I’m just hoping that honestly I’m not alone in this and I’m hopeful that there might be someone else out there who is thinking similar thoughts and wondering if they are alone in these thoughts. You’re not. I just needed to get these thoughts out of my head so I can just stop going around in circles with my wife about it.
TL:DR - the media pass controversy may have severely pushed me away from the Tracker’s content, but I came to the realization that their content has been leaving me behind for awhile now.

But he’s wrong about the cruise/massage. They were only pissed because the rest of the cruise was comped and they had no idea how much money they were “accidentally” on the hook for since Disney wouldn’t throw another freebie their way. They have always been ungrateful fuckers

Reactions: 11

It takes time for people to wake up and see things have changed, particularly when it's something we used to enjoy.
Good to see another former fan, possible stan has cleared their head and said "Wait, what?" and then made their thoughts public.

That bs apology video should have woken many fans up, and maybe it did as we saw our tattler numbers grow around that time, but there are still so many more who insist on taking that blue pill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Isn’t today pool day? Hungover pool day should be awesome. I wonder if Tim got any useable footage last night. How are they going to monetize this entire HHN Hard Rock big baller weekend? Ding Dang!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.