The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Tracker thread.

Fresh off their Live Stream where Dim admits Universal didn't invite them, the Slackers attempt to weaponize their Stans to barrage Universal with emails and phonecalls demanding the Bojos are once again appointed theme vlogging royalty.

The thread title comes from @Love_the_kitz combining Ghostbusters and the fact Tim is endowed like a Ken Doll.

Go at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't get the surprise that he wasn't invited to media night for HNN. He wasn't invited to the media opening of Velocicoaster either. But kudos to Tim for being a bit more transparent. But would have been nice to recommend a local vlogger - those are the bridges he needs to fix.
I agree with xmasdaygirl, he's not being transparent, he's being manipulative and trying to rile his stans to petition Universal. They were even in an advert for Universal.... This must sting 😇

Reactions: 25
Dim talks about trolls getting their one TikTok taken down and Jenn shuts down the conversation with a simple shake of her head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just going by the comments on here (I refuse to watch) the begging and passive aggressive bullying (by rallying their stans) absolutely WREAKS of desperation. Their views are tanking (the real numbers not the those purchased comments, views, and subscribers) and they refuse to "do the work" because they are entitled and lazy. They take zero responsibility for their own behavior. Complacent, lazy, entitled, narcissistic, greedy, self absorbed, delusional....mooches, scammers, con artists, grifters, liars. Oh, and pathetic - it is truly pathetic to beg stans to do your "job" because Tim's bugging venues and companies for freebies isn't working anymore, I'll say it again PATHETIC. They wouldn't be begging if they weren't starting to panic.

Reactions: 30
Dim talks about trolls getting their one TikTok taken down and Jenn shuts down the conversation with a simple shake of her head.

You can tell that is definitely not the first time she's shut TimBo down with just a quick look/gesture. Notice how he goes straight to rubbing his wonky eye.

Reactions: 21
Time for a new Tracker thread.

Fresh off their Live Stream where Dim admits Universal didn't invite them, the Slackers attempt to weaponize their Stans to barrage Universal with emails and phonecalls demanding the Bojos are once again appointed theme vlogging royalty.

The thread title comes from @Love_the_kitz combining Ghostbusters and the fact Tim is endowed like a Ken Doll.

Go at it!
Oh no! It won. :ROFLMAO: It was a joke, but so true. TY for the honor.

I almost used "There is no Jenn. Only Zuul" except Jenn is Zuul. Might be my entry for the next thread, should be about a week the way we crank through them :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just going by the comments on here (I refuse to watch) the begging and passive aggressive bullying (by rallying their stans) absolutely WREAKS of desperation. Their views are tanking (the real numbers not the those purchased comments, views, and subscribers) and they refuse to "do the work" because they are entitled and lazy. They take zero responsibility for their own behavior. Complacent, lazy, entitled, narcissistic, greedy, self absorbed, delusional....mooches, scammers, con artists, grifters, liars. Oh, and pathetic - it is truly pathetic to beg stans to do your "job" because Tim's bugging venues and companies for freebies isn't working anymore, I'll say it again PATHETIC. They wouldn't be begging if they weren't starting to panic.
the way breaking into "influencer" work now it way different than when they did. They literally fell ass backwards into it. meanwhile, if you want to become a theme park influencer, you have to put a lot of money into it up front and hope you can make that money back. many don't. they also were part of that first wave. now the pool is crowded and it's not as easy as it once was. they want to be back in the good graces of Uni/WDW because that's what brought people to their channels. THAT'S what made them money. A fair amount of people stopped watching because they didn't care about Target runs or food boxes or, frankly, J$. What's funnier is that if they were smart (lol), they should have shifted back to a Tim centric vlog earlier this year. Let the kid grow up OFF camera. Let Tim rebuild good will with Uni/WDW and I bet they'd be back on the media list. Instead they are being reactive instead of proactive.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the way breaking into "influencer" work now it way different than when they did. They literally fell ass backwards into it. meanwhile, if you want to become a theme park influencer, you have to put a lot of money into it up front and hope you can make that money back. many don't. they also were part of that first wave. now the pool is crowded and it's not as easy as it once was. they want to be back in the good graces of Uni/WDW because that's what brought people to their channels. THAT'S what made them money. A fair amount of people stopped watching because they didn't care about Target runs or food boxes or, frankly, J$. What's funnier is that if they were smart (lol), they should have shifted back to a Tim centric vlog earlier this year. Let the kid grow up OFF camera. Let Tim rebuild good will with Uni/WDW and I bet they'd be back on the media list. Instead they are being reactive instead of proactive.
B-I-N-G-O

If they had to restart today as Day 1, they would be at the bottom of the pack.

Their content isn't great, the filmography is poor, the editing is poorer.

Using YouTube metrics for a channel their size the numbers are abysmal.

They lucked out being at the right place at the right time, tried to chameleon their way into a certain image, but then their true colors reigned supreme and got them booted from the two most lucrative themeparks in the world.

Reactions: 18
Oh no! It won. :ROFLMAO: It was a joke, but so true. TY for the honor.

I almost used "There is no Jenn. Only Zuul" except Jenn is Zuul. Might be my entry for the next thread, should be about a week the way we crank through them :)
Yes, I'll like this one x1,000. Jenn = Zuul.

1630607610810.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can tell that is definitely not the first time she's shut TimBo down with just a quick look/gesture. Notice how he goes straight to rubbing his wonky eye.
Well, as we ALL knew, Jenn wears the pants in that family. Jenn is the one w/ the dick. Tim's is not there.

It's in the cork collector on the kitchen counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure Jenn. We are the reason why you're not being invited to events. :unsure:

View attachment 741821

It’s laughable that their stans actually believe there are 3 people out there terrorising the Trackers. Like come on Disney and Universal are smart businesses if they listened to 3 people complain about 1 thing they’d do nothing.
They can do their own research and make their own conclusions about who they want to host. We just help a little.

Reactions: 12
It’s laughable that their stans actually believe there is 3 people out there terrorising the Trackers. Like come on Disney and Universal are smart businesses if they listened to 3 people complain about 1 thing they’d do nothing.
They can do their own research and make their own conclusions about who they want to host. We just help a little.
LOL

If 3 people could change Disney or Univeral's mind we wouldn't have increased AP prices offering less, we wouldn't have paid fast pass coming, etc.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s laughable that their stans actually believe there is 3 people out there terrorising the Trackers. Like come on Disney and Universal are smart businesses if they listened to 3 people complain about 1 thing they’d do nothing.
The paranoia that she projects onto the world is something else. I remember when she announced her pregnancy and someone's tweet saying, "That poor kid" suddenly turned into people were sending them & their family death threats and SHOWING UP TO THEIR HOME. you know, the one behind the gate?

Reactions: 15
Haven’t been looking at the Trackhole threads in so long, but why was their tiktok removed?

Reactions: 3
Haven’t been looking at the Trackhole threads in so long, but why was their tiktok removed?
It was the one that Tim tagged Disney Parks with his "Disney Hacks" which included going to First Aid for free filtered water from their water cooler to refill your water bottle instead of getting a free cup of ice water from QS Restaurants like everyone else.

Reactions: 13
LOL

If 3 people could change Disney or Univeral's mind we wouldn't have increased AP prices offering less, we wouldn't have paid fast pass coming, etc.

Oooh could 3 of us get together and get prices reduced, free parking, cheap hotels and free dining? I mean according to Jen that’s all it takes you guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim wanted to run with look they feel sorry for us- let’s blame the trolls for my TikTok too…
Someone is definitely coaching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.