The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as I am reading the comments on this story- this gem of a comment pops up.
View attachment 745945
View attachment 745946
Hahaha absolutely, wouldn't put it past them irl though 😬 as someone said previously she seems like one of those mean girls in high school ,
Not just HHN but everything she did before he was conceived. Partying, drinking, spontaneous activities, etc.

Once I heard she was going to be able to attend HHN (someone would watch J$) I foresaw the Beast being released. Now J4D is not going to be pleasant to be around. Expect a lot of aggressive words and actions directed at J$! That poor child!
Lol, Kinda my thoughts though, I did see a tiktok AIBU about a lady not feeling anything for her child and wishing she wasn't a mother and I instantly thought J4D..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
❤ Good to hear! I just got approved for a fee free sunpass as I use hand controls to drive. So the tolls and airport parking in Florida are free.

Where's Larry when you need him? 📍

Wheelchair or scooter are a necessity at amusement parks- for self defense against crazy stroller dads like Tim :devilish:
Even that doesn't work sometimes. My son and I were in Fantasyland one morning and this man was pushing an empty stroller right across where my son and I were walking. He saw us coming and proceeded to walk faster. Luckily I keep a sharp eye out when I'm in the parks and using it. Me being me, I said, you know these things don't stop on a dime. You really shouldn't try to play chicken with them. He just rolled his eyes and turned around and walked back to his family.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So how wasted do we want to bet Jen was by the end of the night.
Cast your vote now
1. Buzzed
2. Tipsy
3. Drunk
4. Hammered
5. Pukey
6. Carried back to the hotel by friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cast your vote now
1. Buzzed
2. Tipsy
3. Drunk
4. Hammered
5. Pukey
I want to see her carried back to the hotel all pukey, hair mess up and missing one shoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Cast your vote now
1. Buzzed
2. Tipsy
3. Drunk
4. Hammered
5. Pukey
I am finding it interesting she doesn't appear to have posted anywhere in a while, and she will say she was "buzzed" or even tipsy but no doubt based of the Cork holder she will be hammered

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cast your vote now
1. Buzzed
2. Tipsy
3. Drunk
4. Hammered
5. Pukey
I was going to say 6 but then I remembered she doesn’t have any friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to see her carried back to the hotel all pukey, hair mess up and missing one shoe.
She wanders in to the men's bathroom by mistake. Security hates her, calls cops. Cops dislike her. Judge hates her and finds her guilty.

Reactions: 2
No way Universal would comp RIP tours for anyone complaining about the weather last night. They would be out thousands of dollars. Either Universal did comp it for them or they coughed up the money. Ordinary Adventures is there too so I hope that entire group isn't getting a comped RIP tour that would be ridiculous
My guess is they paid for it themselves but will make it seem as though they got comped from Universal in their usual shady way.

I wanna say I remember something about this kicked around GG. The FBI thing. I'm going to try and do some digging.

ALSO - does her hair look more blonde tonight? Did she go to the salon recently? It looks like a more fresh dye job? No roots?
I'd say she treated herself to a shower and hair wash for the occasion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, but still slightly interesting.
I recall this being mentioned before, possibly on Guru. But it was one of these posts where someone said they knew about it but couldn't say anything. I'm wondering if it was the girl that used to be friends with Jenn then clearly had a falling out. I want to say Maria was her name but I could be completely wrong about this whole thing!! Just rings a bell.

Watched Jenns Insta story... 'I'll show you as much as I can' shows the start of the night, most of it the show, then Beetlejuice photo and nothing else. Was there more or did she just give up??

This was the happiest I've seen her in ages. This is Jenn. As a parent I appreciate how good a child free night out is and I'm glad they did it for themselves. The stans will lap up how radiant, glowing and happy she is. But will they associate that with the fact that Jenn prefers this to her Mom lifestyle and their carefully manufactured Disney Duing Dang bull. I did hear her shout to a scare actor that 'this is a family channel'. Thought it was a theme park & travel channel J4D!!

Wonder what the mornings mess will be? Tim up with Jackson if he didn't drink booze, or poor babysitter up with Jackson. He'll have to take J to the pool so mommy can sleep off her hangover. She'll be insufferable in the vlogs for a while. She's happy, she'll get loads of gushing compliments (she did look so much better) and get her confidence back which will make her gobby again. And it will cement that she does not want another kid because she wants her freedom back.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I recall this being mentioned before, possibly on Guru. But it was one of these posts where someone said they knew about it but couldn't say anything. I'm wondering if it was the girl that used to be friends with Jenn then clearly had a falling out. I want to say Maria was her name but I could be completely wrong about this whole thing!! Just rings a bell.
This is slightly interesting given barely anyone signed the crappy petition about them and would kind of make sense if you go back and read through the whole thread, I'm not one to believe conspiracy's, but I could definitely see jenn starting fights online and the FBI being called to get involved 🙃 I can see most of the accounts suddenly appearing to support them on social media turning out to not be real given their track record...

Reactions: 2
Clarice Starling would take one look at their stinking pool and then find them guilty of all charges.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Watched Jenns Insta story... 'I'll show you as much as I can' shows the start of the night, most of it the show, then Beetlejuice photo and nothing else. Was there more or did she just give up??

This was the happiest I've seen her in ages. This is Jenn. As a parent I appreciate how good a child free night out is and I'm glad they did it for themselves. The stans will lap up how radiant, glowing and happy she is. But will they associate that with the fact that Jenn prefers this to her Mom lifestyle and their carefully manufactured Disney Duing Dang bull. I did hear her shout to a scare actor that 'this is a family channel'. Thought it was a theme park & travel channel J4D!!

Wonder what the mornings mess will be? Tim up with Jackson if he didn't drink booze, or poor babysitter up with Jackson. He'll have to take J to the pool so mommy can sleep off her hangover. She'll be insufferable in the vlogs for a while. She's happy, she'll get loads of gushing compliments (she did look so much better) and get her confidence back which will make her gobby again. And it will cement that she does not want another kid because she wants her freedom back.
Probably got caught up in the event, thb. Believe it or not, it can be hard to KEEP updating social media when you're genuinely invested. Usually I try to take a flurry of pics, focus on the event, take 5 min to post them (not in real time), rinse & repeat. I also think she should have just not? like enjoy the event. This is the only time you're going (maybe?) and also we know how bad you are at keeping up with a schedule of content. 🙄
If that was her one and done time, I bet she's going to be a raging witch to Tim about him going back over the next two months OR she'll demand she get a multiday ticket and they get the babysitter and he drive them so she can get drunk go through the houses again.

HHN is one of my favorite events, but people like Jenn really use it as an excuse to get nearly blackout drunk and act a damn fool.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.