The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sure, admire, look up to, want to be like, etc. - that's one thing.

Hero? That's something completely different, IMHO. I mean, if I'm going to get technical on it, this is the quick definition I found.

A hero is a real person or a main fictional character who, in the face of danger, combats adversity through feats of ingenuity, courage, or strength.

Trackers are NONE of that.

I just find that the term is thrown around so much that it loses its true meaning (sports figures, "celebs," and certainly not bleeping YouTubers are NOT "heroes"). Given that, the mother probably DIDN'T misuse the word, unfortunately, and likely believes Tim to, indeed, be her kid's "hero." :(
Preaching to the choir, but what are we going to do? Language has been twisted and terms now take on meanings they never should have.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Preaching to the choir, but what are we going to do? Language has been twisted and terms now take on meanings they never should have.
Sure is sad, isn't it? How people put friggin assholes on pedestals... :(... and mostly forget about the others who REALLY make significant differences in other people's lives.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been lurking in the Tim tracker Reddit and there are many good points being made and I wonder how long it will be before they are deleted comments. Kills me there is always at least one stan that wants to put their fingers in their ears to keep from hearing any amount of logic and reasoning but they want to blindly stand up for a vlogger that doesn’t give one tit about them. It’s sickening. I am glad to see more people waking up to the kind of people the trackers are.
I personally think Tim could salvage the channel if he kept her and the kid off and went back to being about theme park news (uploaded in a timely manner of course) and tips (real ones not bs ones) and resort walk throughs. I used to love his resort tours

Reactions: 22
Sure is sad, isn't it? How people put friggin assholes on pedestals... :(... and mostly forget about the others who REALLY make significant differences in other people's lives.
exactly! Here is a better online hero. Kristen Hampton Good News did a Facebook live from the Second Harvest Food Bank central kitchen in South Louisiana and raised over $180,000 so far for the food bank to help them serve meals to Hurricane Ida victims.

Using her influence for good rather than creating attack stans and stupid letter writing begging campaigns.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People like Josè Andres who has been feeding people in Louisiana & Hati are heroes. These two don’t even do their stupid it’s time to help anymore. I found it odd they missed the last GKTW media event. I hope Jim & Nicole told someone there what they are really like.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning all,
Last night was...interesting. I saw the Trackers several times last night while I was doing rounds around restaurants and booths. Now we do get a lot of nasty drunks but none that have a well-known Youtube. Jenn was drunk less than 2 hours into the event. At one booth she came up and got the pre made specialty drink. She was loud! She kept bringing up something about haters to a group over and over. Tim seemed a bit annoyed and walked off. She got upset at one of the servers because her drink had too much ice in it and the drink was too watery. The next time I got a glimpse at them, they were buying another drink and food and she was drunk. God, she can yell! She would switch back and forth from loud party girl to angry drunk in a second. The attention was all on her. Then she comes back, her food is too cold and her drink isn't right. I'm pretty sure she just wanted to argue with someone. She got her food replaced and kept the cold one. She tried to get a free drink but thank god the liquor license outlaws free alcoholic drinks. She was pissed and the server said if she came back for another they would cut her off. If probably saw her less then 10 minutes the whole night. I can imagine how insufferable she was to Tim and her friends.
For someone who suffers from crippling “anxiety” Jen sure has no problem complaining and being an entitled customer. I have anxiety and literally will eat the wrong meal rather than complain I got the wrong thing. The people in my life actually think I’m crazy because even when there’s a legitimate thing to complain about I beg everyone to just let it be because the embarrassment would literally be too much for me Lmao I’m also a server as my weekend job, and funny thing is I have no issue helping customers who have an actual problem and more than happy to find a solution.

I do know having worked at the same restaurant for many years there are certainly “those regulars” that will come in and always have something to complain about. Jen is clearly that regular. The “too much ice” is a common complaint of chronic complainers. Funny fact, less ice does not equal more alcohol in your drink LOL

Reactions: 21
I’ve been lurking in the Tim tracker Reddit and there are many good points being made and I wonder how long it will be before they are deleted comments. Kills me there is always at least one stan that wants to put their fingers in their ears to keep from hearing any amount of logic and reasoning but they want to blindly stand up for a vlogger that doesn’t give one tit about them. It’s sickening. I am glad to see more people waking up to the kind of people the trackers are.
I personally think Tim could salvage the channel if he kept her and the kid off and went back to being about theme park news (uploaded in a timely manner of course) and tips (real ones not bs ones) and resort walk throughs. I used to love his resort tours
That’s how I found them. I was missing Disney and was pretend planning my next trip. Got hooked on the resort tours. But that was back when they were ecstatic to stay at French Quarter because they had never stayed on property. When they at least appeared to appreciate things.

Reactions: 12
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?
It's because Jenn is a liar. She doesn't have anxiety, she just uses it as an excuse for pitty points.

Reactions: 16
The one word reason why it won't happen unless he balls up: Jenn.
The BEST thing she could do is step back from being in the videos and focus on raising J$.
They should have done this when J$ was born, but they thought having a baby would instantly bring in the sponsorships and 🤑
So their channel became this unfocused mess. They are getting closer to the point of no return and it's not going to go well.

Reactions: 10
I’m trying to understand how somebody who has such terrible anxiety they can’t possibly go to the store or a theme park in the day time, or any number of other things, can suddenly be completely at ease and living her best life at an event like HHN. Dark, crowded, unpredictable, people literally jumping out at you and sneaking up on you. How does that work?
4realllllllllllllllll. Ask that question to their live stream

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.