The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know what happened to Tim's eye? Has it been like that since they started the channel, or did something happen to him (other than the misfortune of marrying Godzilla)?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish they would bring back a show like Disney Inside Out!

My husband told me I was going too fast on my scooter and needed to slow down because he was basically running to keep up :ROFLMAO:
YES!!! We loved that show! It's what got us excited to try Disney and made us look forward to our next trip. It would literally cost Disney pennies to put out this show again. They showed special events, improvements, new rides, hotels, restaurants, etc. You can find some of the episodes on youtube :)
And most important ... no reason for asshat vloggers ruining the parks!!!!

Reactions: 4
WTF is up with that stupid ass open mouth smile in every damn photo of those two pieces of tit? Are they stoned?

He took the fist bump and sent you one right back 🤣🤣

He asked me to find a Baymax GIF but all the files were too large🙈🙈🙈
Yes!! I'll look for one. LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re in Atl & the drive is not bad at all. I like having my own car. I tell people to get a balloon or bike flag for scooters - people never see you - ridiculous. But a good visual helps.
❤ Good to hear! I just got approved for a fee free sunpass as I use hand controls to drive. So the tolls and airport parking in Florida are free.

Where's Larry when you need him? 📍

Wheelchair or scooter are a necessity at amusement parks- for self defense against crazy stroller dads like Tim :devilish:

They’re on their Instagram account. @thejenntracker
Oh thanks haha I thought it was strange I never interact with them on tiktok twitter or YT so was like what bloody witchcraft has she used to block me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And he was a sweet little thing for much of his early life. Tbh I think she has resentment from his early days when he had issues sleeping, the GI issues, being stuck with him and Tim at home all day because of Covid. I still think about how frustrated and angry she was during their visit to MK last year around Halloween when he had a blowout and ruined his outfit and they had to go back to the hotel and change him. (WHO DOESNT BRING CHANGES OF CLOTHES FOR THEIR INFANT?) And it was their fault anyway, how many times had they told us he had a sensitive stomach and they were feeding him greasy MK breakfasts instead of oatmeal and fruits, maybe some hard boiled egg.
Yes. All of this. I think she's learning how to be a Mom from Youtube videos. I think she's skipping through most of them. LOL

My hat is off to the ladies that have to give birth AND take care of the babies 24/7 alone. I tried my best to help, but I know I could have done better.

They’re on their Instagram account. @thejenntracker
Also, it's in her "Stories". They are temporary video clips and pics. Follow her and her avatar will show up at the top of your feed when she has a Story. @Maimai99

I don’t know this irritates me so much but J4D needs to burn all her jorts! Buy shorts that fit! Okay, rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And he was a sweet little thing for much of his early life. Tbh I think she has resentment from his early days when he had issues sleeping, the GI issues, being stuck with him and Tim at home all day because of Covid. I still think about how frustrated and angry she was during their visit to MK last year around Halloween when he had a blowout and ruined his outfit and they had to go back to the hotel and change him. (WHO DOESNT BRING CHANGES OF CLOTHES FOR THEIR INFANT?) And it was their fault anyway, how many times had they told us he had a sensitive stomach and they were feeding him greasy MK breakfasts instead of oatmeal and fruits, maybe some hard boiled egg.
This might be off chronologically, but points of discussion.

Wasn’t J$’s GI issue self diagnosed by J4D?
She said he was lactose intolerant. Yet she was still breastfeeding and she continued to eat dairy products.

Then they took him to the doctor where he was diagnosed with a stomach virus. Instead of taking J$ home for a quiet rest of the day they went to Wine Bar George to inhale lots of food and feed him meatballs!

I don’t remember the MK blow out. Frankly they kept reporting every single fart, poop and blow out he had that I tuned it out.

I do remember when J$ suffered heat exhaustion and they both were so oblivious.

They were staying at the Bora Bora Bungalows (Polynesian resort). J$ was only 10 months but they fed him a greasy breakfast, like you said. But no liquids.

They got a late start (as usual) to MK and it was really hot already. They had decided to take the boat from the TTC. Just before they got there I noticed that J$ looked pale and listless. Right on cue J$ threw up. Tim: “it must have been those Disney eggies!” Back to the bungalow to change him.

At MK Main St. they pull the stroller off to the side (I think Tim went to buy something) and I noticed J$’s face was bright red. J4D hands him his water bottle (the one that you flip the top to the side and a straw pops up). J$ grabs for it like lightening and tries to get the top off. He can’t being still young. So he tries to use his teeth. J4D looks at him, grins, laughs and says to the lady next to her, “he does this all the time!” Then she finally opens the lid, he grabs it and guzzles down the water.

At this point I thought “this kid is smarter than his parents!” He still is!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The Tim Tracker #38 and now it’s time to blame others for our mistakes.
I was actually going to post:
The Tim Tracker #38 And Now it’s Time to Pass the Buck

Here my current submission:

The Tim Tracker #38 Cash Doesn’t Buy Class

Reactions: 10
This might be off chronologically, but points of discussion.

Wasn’t J$’s GI issue self diagnosed by J4D?
She said he was lactose intolerant. Yet she was still breastfeeding and she continued to eat dairy products.

Then they took him to the doctor where he was diagnosed with a stomach virus. Instead of taking J$ home for a quiet rest of the day they went to Wine Bar George to inhale lots of food and feed him meatballs!

I don’t remember the MK blow out. Frankly they kept reporting every single fart, poop and blow out he had that I tuned it out.

I do remember when J$ suffered heat exhaustion and they both were so oblivious.

They were staying at the Bora Bora Bungalows (Polynesian resort). J$ was only 10 months but they fed him a greasy breakfast, like you said. But no liquids.

They got a late start (as usual) to MK and it was really hot already. They had decided to take the boat from the TTC. Just before they got there I noticed that J$ looked pale and listless. Right on cue J$ threw up. Tim: “it must have been those Disney eggies!” Back to the bungalow to change him.

At MK Main St. they pull the stroller off to the side (I think Tim went to buy something) and I noticed J$’s face was bright red. J4D hands him his water bottle (the one that you flip the top to the side and a straw pops up). J$ grabs for it like lightening and tries to get the top off. He can’t being still young. So he tries to use his teeth. J4D looks at him, grins, laughs and says to the lady next to her, “he does this all the time!” Then she finally opens the lid, he grabs it and guzzles down the water.

At this point I thought “this kid is smarter than his parents!” He still is!
Wasn't it right after this that his wonderful grandma bought him a water bottle??

Reactions: 11
For an 'anxious mom' Jenn sure doesn't seem too anxious on any of the photos

• Sad
Reactions: 16
For an 'anxious mom' Jenn sure doesn't seem too anxious on any of the photos
She’s completely forgotten about her child. When she wakes up tomorrow all hungover, she’s going to be pissed off when she remembers she has a kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s completely forgotten about her child. When she wakes up tomorrow all hungover, she’s going to be pissed off when she remembers she has a kid.
What is SO SAD is this is SO TRUE. She’s going to mistreat J$ because she’s going to be mad she can’t go to HHN more

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m here! My boyfriend and I saw Molly from Allears near Simpsons and said hello. She waved back and said hi!! She seemed very friendly! Then we saw the trackers (ugh!) with ordinary adventures near Men In Black. Tim was taking a picture with a fan. I didn’t see Jen at first and thought maybe she had left already but then she appeared from somewhere and Tim started to film her. We then continued on our way as we only have one night to enjoy HHN. 5 houses down, 5 more to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is SO SAD is this is SO TRUE. She’s going to mistreat J$ because she’s going to be mad she can’t go to HHN more
Not just HHN but everything she did before he was conceived. Partying, drinking, spontaneous activities, etc.

Once I heard she was going to be able to attend HHN (someone would watch J$) I foresaw the Beast being released. Now J4D is not going to be pleasant to be around. Expect a lot of aggressive words and actions directed at J$! That poor child!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.