The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I wonder if the just to do YT is in part to Potato's main platform being crippled being potentially crippled by congress.
She stated on IG that was exactly the reason for branching out onto YT.

IMG_1963.jpeg

I wonder how much time they ended up spending coming up with the super creative channel name?

When you unhinged Twitter feed is more interesting than your Wannabe Tracker video. I cannot wait till Jenblob dumps her. The fallout.
View attachment 2816327
I really, really hope when that relationship sours Amanda is the one to come out and spill it all on the Trackers. Based on her track record, she seems the most likely.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Hey Amanduh, have you tried getting an actual job instead as a backup to using Potato as your breadwinner? What even was the point of moving from Jersey to Orlando? You really thought the world needed yet another fugly "unique" "quirky" attention whoring "content creator"?? Lord.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She stated on IG that was exactly the reason for branching out onto YT.

View attachment 2816325

I wonder how much time they ended up spending coming up with the super creative channel name?

I really, really hope when that relationship sours Amanda is the one to come out and spill it all on the Trackers. Based on her track record, she seems the most likely.
Should've stuck with the cat getting a YT channel. He has a lot more personality than either she and Vanilla Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Should've stuck with the cat getting a YT channel. He has a lot more personality than either she and Vanilla Dim.
I noticed Potato's IG account has way less followers than my cats' IG. And I don't even use my cats to make money, I just created it so as to not bombard my personal account with cat pics. 😆

It looks like Ginn doesn't even follow Amanduh on IG? She even follows the WWE Tank wrestler guy who she met ONCE but doesn't follow Amanduh! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I imagine any sane person wouldn't since she will literally spam their feed. Even a broken clock like Jenn can occasionally be right.

Ugh, the amount of tit she posts a day is insane. Most of it is so blase. I did see a couple of pictures from Oliver's first one there-the same ones as IG. She did mention though that those pigs were up for adoption. And she also did goat yoga place which makes me wonder if that's how Jenn got the petting zoo idea.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ugh, not ready for primetime, these two.
Oh 💩...look who put up their first voog! That didn't take long....

I knew it. I was right about her Single White Femaling, Gin. So it begins...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes!! Jennifer and Clarissa. I loved their intro when Jennifer sings and they are in that motorcycle with the side car attached. Great show!! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched 10 seconds of Amanduh’s Tracker Lite 1st voog. OMFG! My nail clippings have more charisma than those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that whenever Ginn kicks Amanduh to the curb, Amandah will make videos spilling Tracker tea. Ginn would lose her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
JFC it's like the world's ugliest and most boring couples all turn to vlogging and they ALL LOOK THE SAME and they all actually think they're interesting. I was waiting for her to say "this is a car vlog!". Seriously the last thing we need is more turds who should have just invested in therapy becoming Disney vloggers. I hope she starts calling her vlogs "vids" soon. I lasted like 2 minutes. Will Potato be getting a nanny?
View attachment 2816326
They look like the temu version of the trackers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Holy tit. Hey Jenn, do you remember when Timmy said on the podcast that us “trolls” were wrong 98% of the time? We called this Single White Female thing back before Christmas (that’s December 25th). These people are bleeping crazy and you should not have them around your children and at your kid’s birthday party. This is just scary. Wake the duck up.

FYI—this is not jealousy. I am not jealous of another couple copying my entire life. 🚩

Reactions: 33
I'm sure J4D will be asking her stans to subscribe to Amanda's channel because that's what friends do. The Bojos, with over 900K subs, surely would want to help their friend enjoy the success they lucked into. I'll be waiting......🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does Amanda not realize that the market for Orlando theme park vloggers is oversaturated? She and her husband are not attractive, (I’m sorry but they are not. They look like a special needs couple to me) and they aren’t interesting or exciting enough in a way that would give them the views she wants.
She thinks because her cat has a small following, that’s enough to give them views. It’s not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sure J4D will be asking her stans to subscribe to Amanda's channel because that's what friends do. The Bojos, with over 900K subs, surely would want to help their friend enjoy the success they lucked into. I'll be waiting......🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Amanda not realize that the market for Orlando theme park vloggers is oversaturated? She and her husband are not attractive, (I’m sorry but they are not. They look like a special needs couple to me) and they aren’t interesting or exciting enough in a way that would give them the views she wants.
She thinks because her cat has a small following, that’s enough to give them views. It’s not.
There's an audiences for everyone...

PMM isn't classically attractive but he's able to grift the meemaws who think he's their cute grandson who calls them at the nursing home every Sunday.

Ear Scouts, their vlogs are really good and 10000x more informative than most of the competition out there and they have a decent following.

Sure, then you have people like KP who at one time was the Disney vlogger people "thirsted" over the most but his looks are quickly fading and people are seeing how much of an ass and bigot he truly he is.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.