The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to their nannies, they have all been Caucasian, right? I wonder if they want a nanny that would fit in with their family when they are out at a theme park so it looks like maybe it’s just a friend or family member with them and not hired help.

I would be talking tit about them telling people that I am a nanny for a family who pays me to watch their baby all day so they can go and eat lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In regards to their nannies, they have all been Caucasian, right? I wonder if they want a nanny that would fit in with their family when they are out at a theme park so it looks like maybe it’s just a friend or family member with them and not hired help.

I would be talking tit about them telling people that I am a nanny for a family who pays me to watch their baby all day so they can go and eat lunch.
Lynn I know for sure was white. B I want to say was as well-I know she older and bailed pretty soon after the Hawaii trip. I sort of want to say Nanny Claws may have been Hispanic but I can't really remember too much about her other than her God awful nails and she that you could hear her on camera .I know there were some in between that they hid from view. I want to say we may have had a seen Rosie before on the fall cruise when she was called Rose. But from I can remember she did not look like the woman that was spotted with Ollie at the party.

Reactions: 9
I still live in hope they will hire a troll nanny that will continusly let them down at the very last minute an they would be screwed for backing out, like one of the cruises or flying to California

• Haha
Lynn I know for sure was white. B I want to say was as well-I know she older and bailed pretty soon after the Hawaii trip. I sort of want to say Nanny Claws may have been Hispanic but I can't really remember too much about her other than her God awful nails and she that you could hear her on camera .I know there were some in between that they hid from view. I want to say we may have had a seen Rosie before on the fall cruise when she was called Rose. But from I can remember she did not look like the woman that was spotted with Ollie at the party.
There was also the young girl who was at EPCOT with them; she was the one who was feeding Jackson while the succubus sat next to him stuffing her face and yapping away at Tim and the camera. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Future nanny candidates for the Bojos
giphy.gif

She'd make them parent too much.
giphy.gif

Mrs. D is obviously a better cook than Jenn and a snappier dresser.
giphy.gif

Dim wouldn't see more when she was there to sell makeup.

giphy.gif

Their best time with Nana would be when Amanduh took her to the beach.
giphy.gif

She wouldn't appreciate Dimsplaining

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New voog. He is at Aquatica. Shocking.... They apparently hosted him :rolleyes: Oh and a 1:15 in and he talks about one of the slides having a toilet bowl...Jesus.

TTT 167: The Channel is in the Toilet Bowl

• Haha
I see Amanda went to the Jenn Tracker school of choosing a good thumbnail for your YouTube videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she and the Employee were flirting with each other in the comments :sick:

She really wants her own Tattle thread.

Well, at least she apologizes for shittiness in the description...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And she and the Employee were flirting with each other in the comments :sick:

She really wants her own Tattle thread.

Well, at least she apologizes for shittiness in the description...
The employee mentions he needs to poop 🤢

Where’s dim when you need him? He could give step by step directions to the nearest commode.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They really are trying to imitate the Trackers. Complaining about it being 85 constantly, touching merch, and doing absolutely nothing because the lines are too long. Wonder if Bestie has seen this...if she hasn't she probably will when she pops on to lurk in a couple of hours. The real question is will it still be up in a day....
---
Wow, this is like a Goodtimes Video knockoff of the Trackers. They have gone full Single White Female. I cannot wait to see where this all goes.
It's sad I know this reference but I was thinking the same thing. Only thing that would complete this if one or both of them sounded like Tommy Wiseau.

Also, when your Bestie's video gets more talk on Tattle in your thread than your hosted water park video.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soooo...any bets on if the Trackers will subscribe to Amanduh and the employee's channel?

I'm thinking it'll be a big fat no.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Two minutes in and Amanda’s already using Tim’s Spaceship Earth wait time to gauge the parks busyness. Yep, it’s just a Tracker knockoff. And I am loving it. Let’s see how quickly Jen kicks her to the curb.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Someone's Twitter is wide open again. Let's see how long before she shuts it down...probably when Hambeast gets wind of her new channel.

And someone uploads and edits way faster than their Bestie looks like this tit was filmed today.

The vid explains why she was commenting on every Tracker video lately she's trying to siphon off their audience. Good luck, girl.
---
Also, I wonder if the just to do YT is in part to Potato's main platform being crippled being potentially crippled by congress.

And she was freaking singing during the Nemo ride in that same cringe creepy voice like Bestie.
---
When you unhinged Twitter feed is more interesting than your Wannabe Tracker video. I cannot wait till Jenblob dumps her. The fallout.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 230406.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
JFC it's like the world's ugliest and most boring couples all turn to vlogging and they ALL LOOK THE SAME and they all actually think they're interesting. I was waiting for her to say "this is a car vlog!". Seriously the last thing we need is more turds who should have just invested in therapy becoming Disney vloggers. I hope she starts calling her vlogs "vids" soon. I lasted like 2 minutes. Will Potato be getting a nanny?
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 9.03.23 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
To be fair she cares more about Potato than Jenn does about her kids. And she didn't even have to hire party planner for his first birthday...

Ugh, I forgot the cray that was her socials. Pretty sure the YT is her reaction to Tiktok because she is bitching about that constantly. The cat really must be the main breadwinner. I am rolling her eyes at blaming one person (Biden) for the ban too. Nope, it's both parties. In fact it's the only thing they seem to agree on since they can't even get a bill ending stupid DST done in both chambers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.