The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few days late on this, but I enjoy that jumbo Jenn (that requires guidance on how to safely play with her second child) thinks this was the best party ever because she threw a bunch of money at aesthetic backdrops and tablescapes. She doesn't realize that because she's trashy at heart, she neglected to consider the details needed to make an event enjoyable for guests. I know I'm repeating here, but 10:30 the morning after DLS is the absolute worst time they could have chosen and then they go on to serve 100 streamed hot dogs for essentially breakfast. Everyone has to walk by the pool, but there was no lifeguard or invitation for kids to swim. Singing happy birthday/cake smash is usually the big moment during a first birthday party and they crammed "70" people in the cluttered kitchen because they didn't have shade coverings in the yard. I'm kind of surprised the Event planner didn't flush these things out, or maybe she cut corners to save money. There has to be some major gossip going on behind the scenes with the school moms.

Reactions: 30
Someone's Twitter is wide open again. Let's see how long before she shuts it down...probably when Hambeast gets wind of her new channel.

And someone uploads and edits way faster than their Bestie looks like this tit was filmed today.

The vid explains why she was commenting on every Tracker video lately she's trying to siphon off their audience. Good luck, girl.
---
Also, I wonder if the just to do YT is in part to Potato's main platform being crippled being potentially crippled by congress.

And she was freaking singing during the Nemo ride in that same cringe creepy voice like Bestie.
---
When you unhinged Twitter feed is more interesting than your Wannabe Tracker video. I cannot wait till Jenblob dumps her. The fallout.
View attachment 2816327
Gawd I miss high school, she brings back the nostalagia hardcore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
i just have to say, i don’t think i’ve enjoyed something more in my time here on tattle than this amanda-voogs-now era. oh my god.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh 💩...look who put up their first voog! That didn't take long....

A few hundred hate views on a Tracker video is a rounding error. Giving this creepy dollar store knock off a few hundred views might help the algorithm get her even more views. Just food for thought. I'm sure it is awful enough they won't succeed anyway.

Reactions: 12
So when will amanduhh pop out a few kids she will neglect an then cry about being "infertile" I mean if you are going live the tracker life you need some exploited kids to go with it

Reactions: 14
There's an audiences for everyone...

PMM isn't classically attractive but he's able to grift the meemaws who think he's their cute grandson who calls them at the nursing home every Sunday.

Ear Scouts, their vlogs are really good and 10000x more informative than most of the competition out there and they have a decent following.

Sure, then you have people like KP who at one time was the Disney vlogger people "thirsted" over the most but his looks are quickly fading and people are seeing how much of an ass and bigot he truly he is.
I don’t disagree that there is an audience for everyone and some people will tune in to Amanda for sure but she’s probably thinking she’s going to hit it big and bring in big bucks doing this but right now she doesn’t even have the watch time or subscribers in order to get paid out by YouTube.

And unfortunately, society is kinder to men who aren’t good looking (PMM for example) compared to women who aren’t conventionally attractive. I’m sure there are people out there who do find Amanda attractive but she’s entering an oversaturated market where people already have their favorite vloggers they are going to tune in to. She’s not offering tips or anything like that. Why would anyone want to watch her and her husband pretend they are The Trackers?

Reactions: 16
A few hundred hate views on a Tracker video is a rounding error. Giving this creepy dollar store knock off a few hundred views might help the algorithm get her even more views. Just food for thought. I'm sure it is awful enough they won't succeed anyway.
Yep.

So if only Tattlers end up subscribing to her channel to hate-watch and then comment accordingly, will she end up shadowbanning all of us?
Or will she invite the engagement - any engagement?

One must ponder these things... :unsure: 😏 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's also funny that her first video involves the Flower and Garden Festival, which Jenn hasn't even been to yet this year. How about that, Jenn? Not only does your StanBestie film, edit, and publish her crappy vlog faster than you ever do, but she's at a popular festival that you haven't even experienced yet.

I wouldn't put it past Jenn to keep Amanduh around for a little bit longer just to spite all of us here, but her days are absolutely numbered after this. And I agree with those of you who think Amanda won't be able to hold her tongue in some form when she's kicked to the curb. My vote is on a Twitter rant, in true SWF Jenn form.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Jenn threatens her within an inch of her life to keep her mouth shut afterwards. But I hope Ex-Bestie calls her bluff and spills all. This really is just so delicious, every bit of it. I can only imagine how it's all burning Jenn's fat, greasy ass, and I bleeping love it! ❤:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's also funny that her first video involves the Flower and Garden Festival, which Jenn hasn't even been to yet this year. How about that, Jenn? Not only does your StanBestie film, edit, and publish her crappy vlog faster than you ever do, but she's at a popular festival that you haven't even experienced yet.
Hey, Jenn has 2 kids and a nanny. She has NO time to edit. Cut her some slack....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah she started a YouTube channel! I’m dead.

Amanda’s employee has a nicer face than Jenn’s employee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait until Amanda suggests to Jenn that they go do a vlog together! That's gonna go over so well!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh goodie, this is a brilliant strategy. Starting a vlog, just like your bestie, in an imploding, saturated market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can't wait until Amanda suggests to Jenn that they go do a vlog together! That's gonna go over so well!
That's probably when Jenn will cut Amanda out of her life.

Also, I can't believe I'm about to offer advice here but Amanda needs to upload her shorts/tiktok videos onto YT for any chance of gaining traction (those actually aren't bad). Starting off with a boring 30 minute TTT copycat vlog where you don't have a plan, you don't introduce yourselves as a new channel, you're not a charismatic couple, and you show shaky video because you too waddle is not the recipe for success.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Near the end of the Aquatica voog, Tim said it was 4:15. Does that mean New Florida Driver Jen put on her big girl panties, well bigger, and actually picked Buddy up from school???

Probably not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.