The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, this isn't the face or demeanor of someone comfortable around those perceived as "different" from her:

View attachment 2815461

There's a reason they almost never get off the ship for any significant amount of time at any port on their countless cruises unless it's in the Disney "bubble" of Castaway Cay. Not to mention previous filmed awkward interactions with this and other diverse couples/individuals full of her nervous fake laughter. And of course, their well-known previous videos (urban party, 1 Chainz, "Gasolina!", Dora the Explorer, etc. etc.) I just can't imagine them welcoming much diversity into their home unless they were truly desperate, but maybe that's just me.
I think it boils down to just how cheap they are. The nanny is for the kids not for them-other than for Jenn to order them about-so I could see them doing it since they're just "the help". Ugh, my sister had a student who actually referred to her teachers and "the help" and I can see this as something Jenn would get the boys to say. I could also see her trying to teach the boys a second language. Though apparently OG is fluid in Mandarin when it comes to counting to five :rolleyes:

Regardless, they are probably crap employers. I'd really be worried about getting paid if I were them.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s just following current social media trends which is what Nick does as well.

Tim and Jenn refuse to learn what the new trends are and are still doing what they did 10 years ago even though it’s clearly not working anymore.

An example would be YouTube shorts. Many YouTubers also put out shorts and it’s an easy way to get views. Tim has gone on the record before saying he doesn’t understand the point of YouTube shorts. He doesn’t seem to get that not everyone wants to watch a 45 minute video if they can get the same information in 90 seconds.
There are apps to create the shorts from going form but their long form sucks so hard the app would probably just give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just posting the old nanny listing again for those of ya'll who didn't see it previously. I still don't think they actually pay $20 an hour. I can see that being a base line and then them deducting things such as food and lodging. Ugh, and both of them have really put on the pounds since that photo was taken. She looks a good fifty pounds heavier.
View attachment 2815494
Wow, this whole ad is a lie! Like nothing of the sort happens that's mentioned in the ad unless "the help" is doing it. And that picture, while admittedly very nice of them, is also a lie. Absolutely no mention at all in the ad that oh yeah, we parents will be completely underfoot the whole day and micromanage every thing you do. That's the kicker that would send most nannies running!

I love the part where they basically say we get to move your hours as we need them. They neglect to mention some of those might be in a campground.

I suspect they get nannies who are on their first nanny job. Nothing wrong with that. But it seems like a step on the way to something better.

Yeah, I think most of their applicants are probably people who are on the younger side and/or are likely desperate for work. She hasn't update said ad in over a year since it looks like it was prior to Ollie and it list J$ as being almost three. I can only imagine what sort of things she'd want them to do now.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've seen some of Amanda's instagram reviews of places, and honestly they're not bad. She's definitely copying other creators, like lemonhearted, who have been doing this for ages, but the videos are WORLDS above the drivel T+J produce.
Am quite looking forward to the fallout, amanduhh seems to have no problem doing all these reviews an also calling out places, didn't she talk about Aldi customers a while back? She definitely comes across the type that if it's a nasty fallout then she will have no problems going on tictoc slamming the slackers

Reactions: 9
O is probably done with the two naps if he’s not sleeping at night. I don’t even know how they fit two naps in with a 7 pm bedtime.
That second nap must be so late in the day. No wonder he isn’t sleeping.

Reactions: 11
I love the part where they basically say we get to move your hours as we need them. They neglect to mention some of those might be in a campground.

I suspect they get nannies who are on their first nanny job. Nothing wrong with that. But it seems like a step on the way to something better.
Yep.. in a campground outside in a tent 🤣 I’d forgotten about that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I think most of their applicants are probably people who are on the younger side and/or are likely desperate for work. She hasn't update said ad in over a year since it looks like it was prior to Ollie and it list J$ as being almost three. I can only imagine what sort of things she'd want them to do now.
The ad isn't terrible. It's actually a lot like the ad I applied to when I got my first nanny job years ago. If you didn't know The Trackers then you'd think that sounds like an okay job, if you're looking for a nanny job. Once these nannies start actually working for them they realize what they've gotten themselves into and then they bounce.

Reactions: 14
Taking care of one baby or kid isn’t a bad nanny job for sure. I think the Tracker chaos would become annoying. The hours always shifting, the travel, although I’m sure that is sold as a perk. And having Jenn parked in the front room all day with her ass melding into that chair lol

Reactions: 15
Taking care of one baby or kid isn’t a bad nanny job for sure. I think the Tracker chaos would become annoying. The hours always shifting, the travel, although I’m sure that is sold as a perk. And having Jenn parked in the front room all day with her ass melding into that chair lol
Oh god for sure. When I was a nanny the mother worked from home (actually worked, hi Ginn!) and she was tucked away in an office upstairs. I'm sure once the nannies start working for the Trackers then they think "what have I gotten myself into?!" and dip out.

Reactions: 11
The ad isn't terrible. It's actually a lot like the ad I applied to when I got my first nanny job years ago. If you didn't know The Trackers then you'd think that sounds like an okay job, if you're looking for a nanny job. Once these nannies start actually working for them they realize what they've gotten themselves into and then they bounce.
I think what raises alarm bells for me in the light housekeeping req. Though to be fair if you didn't know it was Jenn it probably wouldn't have as near many red flags.

Reactions: 8
There's no way I could be their nanny without quickly becoming enraged at caring for their kids while they just hang around the house doing tit. I'm sure Rosie could swap Oliver out with another baby of a similar age and they'd never notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd quit that job as soon as I heard the grown adults of the house giggling about booty butts and pinching tushies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.