The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, talking in the comments with themselves....I seriously, do not get it. She spends money almost as bad as the Trackers. She complained endlessly about how broke she was after she bought that flop of a printer but ended up buying vooging equipment ( I do wonder if they may have bought some Tracker cast offs) and has season passes to all of the parks, constantly eats out, and is just all away around ready for her best glutton life ever.
---
Near the end of the Aquatica voog, Tim said it was 4:15. Does that mean New Florida Driver Jen put on her big girl panties, well bigger, and actually picked Buddy up from school???

Probably not.
I was thinking Rosie had to do some other duties as assigned.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Another candidate for 600lb life coming, I mean look at the weight gin has put on living the muckbang life, amanduhh is already that big, she's going hit 600lbs before her idol

Would be right up Amanduuhs Great Value Tracker persona that her "employee" has to poop all the time much like how Dim has to pee every 30 minutes, and cannot make it from Lake Nona to Disney Property without having to use the bathroom once he gets there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Did anyone else see that Amanda has a TikTok of herself winning a prize from the Trackers? It is pretty hilarious, people in the Live accused the contest of being rigged. And then the comments on Amanda's TikTok are pretty funny, with people not knowing who the Trackers are, and calling out Tim for slurping his drink on camera.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Did anyone else see that Amanda has a TikTok of herself winning a prize from the Trackers? It is pretty hilarious, people in the Live accused the contest of being rigged. And then the comments on Amanda's TikTok are pretty funny, with people not knowing who the Trackers are, and calling out Tim for slurping his drink on camera.
Was that recent? I mean if it's recent then how obvious can you be that it's clearly been rigged, she posted pics of herself at the party an then "won" a prize from them 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Update: Jenn Does It channel is gone! Will it come back as a podcast channel for Jenn and Amanda 🙏 🤞
---
IMG_8795.jpeg

why are those dead dogs featured front and center on a voog in 2024. Didn’t those dogs die prepandemic? WTF is wrong with these people?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Near the end of the Aquatica voog, Tim said it was 4:15. Does that mean New Florida Driver Jen put on her big girl panties, well bigger, and actually picked Buddy up from school???

Probably not.
Is he on Spring Break this week? My kiddo is
---
In honor of the Employee I'm suggesting this one TTT 167: The Butthead has to go Poop
She wants her own Tattle - someone here can get that going right?
HappilyAmanda 1: The Butthead has to go Poop

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like the other half of That Tracks is having a tough time…wondering if it has to do with the podcast. He is advertising another podcast in his instagram.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Amanduh sure has come a long way from being the "rigged" Stan to becoming a full fledged Jen-lite in a little over a year.

• Sick
  • Haha
Comment from person watching the water slide voog with me -- it looks like he's going through someone's intestines

• Haha
So I went through her drudgery to see if she ever addressed going private. And all I can say is no one here is pshycotic enough to post on Twitter about their hang nail. Jesus, girl.
As the saying goes "takes a psycho to know a psycho"

Also I hope she grows some thick skin soon, how she going grow her own crappy yt when she bans everyone or puts everything on private cause of a few comments

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion here but I want Amanduh's channel to succeed. I want her to blow past the trackers numbers and start making more money. I want her to get pregnant and have a girl and name her Olive. I want them to be put on Disney's media list. I want her to get everything that Ginn wants but can't get.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just want the fallout because both these witches are as bad an toxic as one another an it will probably be nasty with secrets getting spilled from both sides

I give until amanduhh vlog gets more views than the trackers an then the fallout will happen, it will be a while because really who tf wants to watch yet another dumb Orlando muckbang vlogger, but with the slackers views falling in the toilet she might eventually overtake them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just want the fallout because both these witches are as bad an toxic as one another an it will probably be nasty with secrets getting spilled from both sides

I give until amanduhh vlog gets more views than the trackers an then the fallout will happen, it will be a while because really who tf wants to watch yet another dumb Orlando muckbang vlogger, but with the slackers views falling in the toilet she might eventually overtake them
Well, for the "cute" prop factor she has a cat and I'd much rather watch content with a cat that is at least treated decently than two kids where one is grossly ill behaved and the other is grossly neglected.

I'm hoping there will be a fallout when Amanduh wants her to promote her channel and Jenn ghosts her like she ghosts the logo people. It is interesting on her Twitter she interacts with other wannabe vloggers but there is radio silence when it comes to her Florida bestie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.