The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any suggestions for J4D & Amanduh’s podcast name? Slack Twats? Couch Potatoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who is the random chick next to Ginn with the booty shorts? I think Francie (or Quyyyyynnnn the sister?) is the one in the mustard yellow dress in front of Dicky with his backwards cap. Maybe that's Rosie the Nanniveter? She is on the shorter side...
View attachment 2814122

Spotted later again with the group, she took her white sweater off:
View attachment 2814139
So these faux Legomaniacs go to LegoLand only when #hosted. For those that still watch, have Dim or Dicky actually taken their props to the Lego store at either Disney Springs or any other shopping mall?? From these forums I can remember Dim building a Lego set that was sent to him months after receiving it. Do I have that right??
#homemovies

Reactions: 10
So these faux Legomaniacs go to LegoLand only when #hosted. For those that still watch, have Dim or Dicky actually taken their props to the Lego store at either Disney Springs or any other shopping mall?? From these forums I can remember Dim building a Lego set that was sent to him months after receiving it. Do I have that right??
#homemovies
From how I remember things he didn't even finish that really cool Stranger Things set.

I follow two Lego vloggers amd both absolutely love building Lego, you sir are no Lego fan.

Reactions: 12
#homemovies
I think they built a few during the pandemic that they were sitting on because they couldn't be bothered and had nothing better to do for content.

Reactions: 9
Amanda really is the gift that keeps on giving. How will she block people from watching her YouTube videos?

Watch out Jenn! Bestie is encroaching (and she means business with that equipment)!

Hope her family emergency isn’t holding her back too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG. That just reminded me of that cooking show..."Two Fat Ladies." Do you remember that show? I loved them.
I can't say that I do, if it was on TV then am UK, if it's yt then I don't believe I've come across it but now I am definitely curious 😅

Reactions: 3
OMG. That just reminded me of that cooking show..."Two Fat Ladies." Do you remember that show? I loved them.

I always laughed when they pronounced Jalapeno's as Ja-la-pen-o's (kinda like jalapy (like my car is a jalapy if I am spelling it correctly)) vs. haa·luh·pay·nyow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't say that I do, if it was on TV then am UK, if it's yt then I don't believe I've come across it but now I am definitely curious 😅
They were a cooking show on the BBC (but I'd watch them on Food Network back when the channel was still pretty new). They were hilarious!

1710425466372.png

1710425487676.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The two fat ladies were infinitely likeable and talented. Not words you could ever use when talking about Jenn but she does have something in common with them 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any suggestions for J4D & Amanduh’s podcast name? Slack Twats? Couch Potatoes?
I still like Potato Ditzes.
---
They were a cooking show on the BBC (but I'd watch them on Food Network back when the channel was still pretty new). They were hilarious!

View attachment 2814963

View attachment 2814965
Ah the days when the Food Network was actually entertaining and there was actual cooking.
---
Amanda really is the gift that keeps on giving. How will she block people from watching her YouTube videos?

Watch out Jenn! Bestie is encroaching (and she means business with that equipment)!

Hope her family emergency isn’t holding her back too much.
Pretty sure based off of that TikTok rant the emergency was her buying a bad printer. She goes on a seven minute rant about how expensive it was and how she's lost all this money, but clearly not to buy equipment unrelated to her profession. I guess maybe she can say it's for the Breadwinner BUT from what I understand for those sorts of videos you can pretty much use a phone.

Reactions: 16
I still like Potato Ditzes.
---

Ah the days when the Food Network was actually entertaining and there was actual cooking.
---

Pretty sure based off of that TikTok rant the emergency was her buying a bad printer. She goes on a seven minute rant about how expensive it was and how she's lost all this money, but clearly not to buy equipment unrelated to her profession. I guess maybe she can say it's for the Breadwinner BUT from what I understand for those sorts of videos you can pretty much use a phone.
But where are the fuzzy balls? And the giant tripod? And the the huge bag to carry it all around in? And the little mics to attach to your clothes? C’mon Amanda, if you’re going to be a vooger now you need to keep up with the Slackers. I wonder if she mentioned their name when she bought it and got tracker discount?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's definitely seems like the nanny taking care of Oliver during the party. When he is eating the cake around 23:10 Tim mentions "we taught him how to eat just one piece at a time and now he's just like ..." and you hear someone say "that's how he eats", while Jenn is laughing in the background. The nanny would be one of the people who knows his eating habits. She also stayed in front of him the whole time it seems and his focus was usually on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It is so pathetic they need a nanny at their own child's birthday party :(

(I had to change my avatar, I love this dumb bird too much ok and I missed Lug bag ShopDisney 2.0)

Reactions: 20
I think they built a few during the pandemic that they were sitting on because they couldn't be bothered and had nothing better to do for content.

Yep, and Jackson was really into it, like most kids would be, and wanted to "help" with the LEGO. Tim let him put a few pieces together here and there while he worked on the main set, but he was always more concerned about Jackson messing up his work than anything. Instead of using it as a teachable, bonding moment, it appears he just stopped doing it altogether and latched onto Hot Wheels and now video games with Jackson. Because nothing's easier than just loafing on the couch with your son while he completely zones out staring at a video screen. And you can teach him the really important stuff, like nothing matters more than winning.

Apparently she is Adriana, another influencer and she works for Delish. She was with them at the monster truck rally too.

View attachment 2814181View attachment 2814182
Well, I think most of us know why they're willing to hang out with her, and it's not just because of her social media following and potential sponsor connects. Think DisLyfeofOurs and Deezy in the Bahamas....

And while I've never seen her before or heard of her, I knew she couldn't be Nanny Rose. For one, I'm 99% sure the woman in the red dress and sweater with Oliver in all the screenshots posted from the party is his nanny. But also, based on the Trackers' history, I really don't think they'd ever have a non-white nanny. Their desperate virtue-signaling hypocrisy only goes so far. Hanging out briefly at media events and activities being filmed for vlogs is one thing. Having someone in their home day in and day out, practically raising their child(ren), while the camera isn't rolling, and witnessing all their real interactions and dirty little secrets, is quite another. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Amanda also posted that she was trying to go to the gym more and lose weight. Now trying to vlog too? Jen will drop her soon. I wanted to troll on the gym post by saying something like “you could drop at least 200 lbs by dropping Jen as your friend” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.