The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the random chick next to Ginn with the booty shorts? I think Francie (or Quyyyyynnnn the sister?) is the one in the mustard yellow dress in front of Dicky with his backwards cap. Maybe that's Rosie the Nanniveter? She is on the shorter side...
View attachment 2814122

Spotted later again with the group, she took her white sweater off:
View attachment 2814139
Apparently she is Adriana, another influencer and she works for Delish. She was with them at the monster truck rally too.

IMG_3342.jpeg
IMG_3344.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m looking up this Adriana person and interestingly she just announced she’ll be on the David Vacation Rentals fan cruise. I believe this same company has hooked up the Trackers with some DVC stays before.

IMG_1960.jpeg

I wonder if they will also #host the Trackers. Nick might be gunning for an invite too, if he doesn’t have one already.

IMG_1961.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m looking up this Adriana person and interestingly she just announced she’ll be on the David Vacation Rentals fan cruise. I believe this same company has hooked up the Trackers with some DVC stays before.

View attachment 2814187

I wonder if they will also #host the Trackers. Nick might be gunning for an invite too, if he doesn’t have one already.

View attachment 2814188
I notice Nick comments on a lot of her instagram posts but he doesn’t seem to follow her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well, I guess she got her Paypal refund back for her printer....Hmm, you'd think after spending $6K on a piece of tit and having to spend essentially another thousand bucks to send it back she'd be budgeting but nope like her BFF.

Apparently she is Adriana, another influencer and she works for Delish. She was with them at the monster truck rally too.

View attachment 2814181View attachment 2814182
Oh yeah, I've seen some of her vlogs. They have her munkbanging theme park food since Tess (I think that was her predecessor) no longer wishes to stuff herself to death. I couldn't stomach a entire review of hers she is way too sunshine and roses for my liking, at least Tess;s reactions to some of the stuff that she was forced to eat were very on point.
---
That tracks. She's not a man.
He could always follow the Employee I don't think it would be that big of a stretch for him to be on Grindr too. After all, he has all that spare time since they had that family emergency with the leaky printer.

Reactions: 10
We talk a lot about how the Slackers won the life lottery, fall upwards, everything miraculously works out for them…but does it?
They don’t seem to hold onto friends or have real friendships (at least J4D). Do not use or exercise their brains on critical thinking to the point of becoming stupid and vapid. Contribute nothing society. Fail their children.
Can we even look at them and say it’s a happy marriage based on mutual respect and love? I’d so not.
The saying “money doesn’t buy you happiness“ definitely applies to here. They never really even liked Disney, but it paid the bills. Now they are stuck doing that and pretending to be the “ding dang” laughing couple they used to make fun of. Dimmy used to be a little funny with a dry wit. They are mere shells of the happy people they used to be. Sad really.
Declining views, saturated market, axed off the Disney/Universal invite list, and completely financially dependent on a “career” that has a very unstable shelf life and expiration date attached to it.
Placing all of their self worth and family stability on stan loyalty and a shaky YT platform. Don’t even get me started on their health.
Would I want any piece of their so called “lucky life”? Nope, hard pass for me.
What’s the saying about money buying happiness?

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the laugh, @Dillon21!
Seriously, your post made me laugh.

With your personal witness of J$’s hand usage for eating goldfish & pizza (“and other odds and ends of food”), plus making mud pies and/or building sandcastles in his very first 12 months of life you have either a) outed yourself as a STAN or b) shown that you don’t read posts in their entirety.

Just saying, cause it is clear that you didn’t read the last part of my post where I wrote,“Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.”

LOL. I am a total Stan. You caught me. As far as reading. I read it just fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, I've seen some of her vlogs. They have her munkbanging theme park food since Tess (I think that was her predecessor) no longer wishes to stuff herself to death. I couldn't stomach a entire review of hers she is way too sunshine and roses for my liking, at least Tess;s reactions to some of the stuff that she was forced to eat were very on point.
---
I loved Tess, I was so sad to see her go. I follow her on Instagram and she seems to have a lot of GI issues so the constant mukbangs probably wasn’t too fun for her. But I agree, Adriana’s videos are just too happy and don’t have the same vibe as when it was Tess. At least she wears cute outfits.

Reactions: 5
I loved Tess, I was so sad to see her go. I follow her on Instagram and she seems to have a lot of GI issues so the constant mukbangs probably wasn’t too fun for her. But I agree, Adriana’s videos are just too happy and don’t have the same vibe as when it was Tess. At least she wears cute outfits.
Tess was amazing and her friend Julie was acceptable at times...Adriana is just a bit much for me who is Pollyanna turned up to 11. It helps Tess is from NJ like me and shares the same sense of humor.

Reactions: 8
Potato’sMother is really tired of not being included in the Tracker vids isn’t she? 😂

Does she want her own podcast with Jenn? LOL

Just wait until she invites Jenn along to vlog during the day and gets ignored. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does she want her own podcast with Jenn? LOL
The LAST thing this clown needs is an idea

I wouldn't put it past her to try that if she sees this because I think gin is probably getting more an more put out that dim has one with his bf so she might actually agree to it an also be petty enough to release it on the same day as the two dicks

All they need is a topic 🤔 maybe "how to neglect your child while exploiting them"

(I know gin.2 doesn't have kids but am including potato for her)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure that means you are extra welcome 😀

Did anyone actually watch the whole vlog? I also turned it off after scanning through it and looks like others did too. I am such a bad Stan. I did see that Tim said he helped build pizza Lego man. What a brag, you put one lego, maybe two to "help" build it. Good for you, Tim. Good for you.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone actually watch the whole vlog? I also turned it off after scanning through it and looks like others did too. I am such a bad Stan. I did see that Tim said he helped build pizza Lego man. What a brag, you put one lego, maybe two to "help" build it. Good for you, Tim. Good for you.
Well that's just not Stan behaviour, why don't I try

"Omgggggg you are just soo jealous, I mean he is sooooo winning in life, what have you ever built"

Not sure I managed to be quite as good as the stans though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.