The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing the Trackers and how stupid they are, I think it was a good idea for them to have the nanny there for Oliver. Especially with that death trap of a pool. Maybe they know how stupid they are too? lol It is ridiculous that two parents can’t manage one baby.

Reactions: 14
Yep, and Jackson was really into it, like most kids would be, and wanted to "help" with the LEGO. Tim let him put a few pieces together here and there while he worked on the main set, but he was always more concerned about Jackson messing up his work than anything. Instead of using it as a teachable, bonding moment, it appears he just stopped doing it altogether and latched onto Hot Wheels and now video games with Jackson. Because nothing's easier than just loafing on the couch with your son while he completely zones out staring at a video screen. And you can teach him the really important stuff, like nothing matters more than winning.

Well, I think most of us know why they're willing to hang out with her, and it's not just because of her social media following and potential sponsor connects. Think DisLyfeofOurs and Deezy in the Bahamas....

And while I've never seen her before or heard of her, I knew she couldn't be Nanny Rose. For one, I'm 99% sure the woman in the red dress and sweater with Oliver in all the screenshots posted from the party is his nanny. But also, based on the Trackers' history, I really don't think they'd ever have a non-white nanny. Their desperate virtue-signaling hypocrisy only goes so far. Hanging out briefly at media events and activities being filmed for vlogs is one thing. Having someone in their home day in and day out, practically raising their child(ren), while the camera isn't rolling, and witnessing all their real interactions and dirty little secrets, is quite another. 🤷‍♀️
Eh I honestly really don't think they care how their nanny looks as long as they can get someone who is cheap that they can prey and take advantage of. Hence, Nanny Lyn because she had those credit card judgment she wanted to resolve so she put up with their crap for months. Hence, Nanny Claws because she was young and didn't know better and it was a summer job. I'm sure Rosie's situation isn't great either. I could see them hiring someone who was undocumented because that person would be trying to stay under the radar and probably wouldn't know what labor rights they had. Also, there's the tax issues, I could see them paying someone under the table(though that nanny website they were using awhile back had a feature on it where they helped people like the Trackers handle taxes).
---
Amanda also posted that she was trying to go to the gym more and lose weight. Now trying to vlog too? Jen will drop her soon. I wanted to troll on the gym post by saying something like “you could drop at least 200 lbs by dropping Jen as your friend” 😜
Well, she'll need to cut the Velveeta out too if she's going to succeed. I will give Amanduh this even though she cooks bus food it appears she can actually cook and not just burn a pan. Also, her cat eats more balanced meals than OG.

Reactions: 9
I've seen some of Amanda's instagram reviews of places, and honestly they're not bad. She's definitely copying other creators, like lemonhearted, who have been doing this for ages, but the videos are WORLDS above the drivel T+J produce.

Reactions: 14
Any suggestions for J4D & Amanduh’s podcast name? Slack Twats? Couch Potatoes?
The Vegan Box
Potato Tetanus
Employees Wanted

If they were actually cool
Jort Stickers
---
Amanda really is the gift that keeps on giving. How will she block people from watching her YouTube videos?

Watch out Jenn! Bestie is encroaching (and she means business with that equipment)!

Hope her family emergency isn’t holding her back too much.
Hah! you gave me a another Pod name
Family Emergency

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've seen some of Amanda's instagram reviews of places, and honestly they're not bad. She's definitely copying other creators, like lemonhearted, who have been doing this for ages, but the videos are WORLDS above the drivel T+J produce.
I think she’s just following current social media trends which is what Nick does as well.

Tim and Jenn refuse to learn what the new trends are and are still doing what they did 10 years ago even though it’s clearly not working anymore.

An example would be YouTube shorts. Many YouTubers also put out shorts and it’s an easy way to get views. Tim has gone on the record before saying he doesn’t understand the point of YouTube shorts. He doesn’t seem to get that not everyone wants to watch a 45 minute video if they can get the same information in 90 seconds.

Reactions: 23
It's confusing because I've never found him hot(don't get me wrong I've always thought of him as a good looking man) but that performance...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eh I honestly really don't think they care how their nanny looks as long as they can get someone who is cheap that they can prey and take advantage of. Hence, Nanny Lyn because she had those credit card judgment she wanted to resolve so she put up with their crap for months. Hence, Nanny Claws because she was young and didn't know better and it was a summer job. I'm sure Rosie's situation isn't great either. I could see them hiring someone who was undocumented because that person would be trying to stay under the radar and probably wouldn't know what labor rights they had. Also, there's the tax issues, I could see them paying someone under the table(though that nanny website they were using awhile back had a feature on it where they helped people like the Trackers handle taxes).
---

Well, she'll need to cut the Velveeta out too if she's going to succeed. I will give Amanduh this even though she cooks bus food it appears she can actually cook and not just burn a pan. Also, her cat eats more balanced meals than OG.
I'm sure ya'll have figured this out before, but they'd have to be paying under the table. Anything over a certain amount (which isn't That much) has to be claimed by them as paid and has to be claimed by nanny as earned...

Reactions: 6
Just posting the old nanny listing again for those of ya'll who didn't see it previously. I still don't think they actually pay $20 an hour. I can see that being a base line and then them deducting things such as food and lodging. Ugh, and both of them have really put on the pounds since that photo was taken. She looks a good fifty pounds heavier.
Screenshot 2023-08-03 212959.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't know, this isn't the face or demeanor of someone comfortable around those perceived as "different" from her:

IMG_0916.jpeg

There's a reason they almost never get off the ship for any significant amount of time at any port on their countless cruises unless it's in the Disney "bubble" of Castaway Cay. Not to mention previous filmed awkward interactions with this and other diverse couples/individuals full of her nervous fake laughter. And of course, their well-known previous videos (urban party, 1 Chainz, "Gasolina!", Dora the Explorer, etc. etc.) I just can't imagine them welcoming much diversity into their home unless they were truly desperate, but maybe that's just me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.