The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit, I do not know anything about this Wren's mom...but I don't think the bestie friendship is going to last much longer if these are Amanduh's views. Amanda---just mention in a tweet that you'd like a referral code and I'm sure one of us can make that happen rather quickly. You have to know that we are right in what we say here.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 10.07.02 AM.png

Oh tit, I should have looked it up before I posted. Amanda....your bestie is worse than this Wren's mom. Have you ever read any of the Tracker vid comments? Did you see the man who sent Oliver a present to their home?!?! Have you watched the videos of them posting her children sleeping? Shoving the camera into the baby's mouth? Shorty-shorts? Underwear showing? Come on Amanda, there's no way you feel this strongly about this stranger when your supposed best friend is actually worse. Wake the duck up.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 10.16.05 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I will admit, I do not know anything about this Wren's mom...but I don't think the bestie friendship is going to last much longer if these are Amanduh's views. Amanda---just mention in a tweet that you'd like a referral code and I'm sure one of us can make that happen rather quickly.

View attachment 2824525
The only think I know about it is the fact people will write in an tell her to feed the kid things that can be taken in a sexual way like giving the kid cucumbers, an the sick witch does it knowing full well why these sick fks are asking her to do this to the poor kid

But I'd like to know why amanduhh is blasting this but stands by the slackers because giving a kid cucumbers to eat for sickos is no way any different than filming your kid sleeping, in swimwear, talking about "poop blowouts" an more

ALL the "mothers AND fathers" of exploited kids are as bad an sick as each other, to know there are sickos out there but continue to put your own child on a platform where they can access the clips to use for whatever is vile especially when deep fake is a thing

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I will admit, I do not know anything about this Wren's mom...but I don't think the bestie friendship is going to last much longer if these are Amanduh's views. Amanda---just mention in a tweet that you'd like a referral code and I'm sure one of us can make that happen rather quickly. You have to know that we are right in what we say here.

View attachment 2824525

Oh tit, I should have looked it up before I posted. Amanda....your bestie is worse than this Wren's mom. Have you ever read any of the Tracker vid comments? Did you see the man who sent Oliver a present to their home?!?! Have you watched the videos of them posting her children sleeping? Shoving the camera into the baby's mouth? Shorty-shorts? Underwear showing? Come on Amanda, there's no way you feel this strongly about this stranger when your supposed best friend is actually worse. Wake the duck up.

View attachment 2824542
Not to mention the bathing video of Jackprop that we all blasted here.
#homemovies

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow, Oliver being that close to the edge of the bed enrages me. What kind of mother sees that and doesn't immediately run into the room to grab their baby?

Reactions: 16
Wow, Oliver being that close to the edge of the bed enrages me. What kind of mother sees that and doesn't immediately run into the room to grab their baby?
Jenn doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. This is the same "mother" who had no idea how to guide her baby down the slide at his first birthday party. Like, she didn't have a clue what to do. She birthed those kids. That is all.

Sure, Jenn is an asshole for not running up there immediately to save her baby from harm but IMO this is really on Tim. He's mentioned a ton of times how he falls asleep when he puts J$ to bed. Tim put the baby on the edge of the bed. Tim is 100% negligent in this case. Jenn is just a useless piece of tit. No one should have any expectation of her doing the right thing for her children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My birthday is today. Took a couple of days off work to go for lovely spring walks.... But I have the flu so I'm spending it in bed sick instead.

This is what happens when you have a proper job that is busy and stressful. You collapse in a heap when you finally get to stop. Not that I'm advocating that this is how I, or anyone else should be living their lives. Just that these 2 fuckers stress at the smallest thing.
Happy birthday!! I hope you can have an enjoyable day even though you’re under the weather. Feel better soon! 🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
(Copper Creek Cascade Cabins stay, August 2020.
The beginning of the Fluckers Pandemic Tour)

This reminders me of the #hosted WBG meal where typical Tim ordered a $135 tomahawk steak (cause it’s the most expensive item on the menu and he doesn’t have to pay for it) which Tim didn’t touch cause he was full from all the drinks and appetizers they ordered.

Tim asks the servers for the steak and all the side items to be packaged up to go.

They wander around Disney Springs and stop at the Amorette’s Patisserie for dessert before heading back to the cabin (which sleeps 8) where Tim does bedtime routine with J$.

2-3 hours later since leaving WBG…..

They are hungry so dig into the $135 tomahawk steak with sides.

Tim: “It’s cold! And would taste better served hot!!” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is it possible they removed this comment from the video? I didn't remember it happening so went back to watch and from the point of them getting back to the room and eating it, there is nothing but positive comments and nothing about it being cold. I wonder if they read here, saw the backlash and were like we need to delete that part so WBG doesn't see it and never host us again.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, Tim’s snide comment might have been after J4D’s vegetable suck up verbiage.
It was a remark in passing, not really said as a complaint on Tim’s part. If that makes any sense.

But you know what?
They were never #hosted again by George.

Sure they went to WBG several times after this.
George was gregarious, polite, welcoming and interactive, just like he is with all his patrons.
And just like everyone else, they had to pay for whatever they ordered.
———-

Happy Birthday, Galorious l! 🥳
So sorry you were sick. ☹
Celebrate when you are feeling better.

I’m spending this week doing just that.
Today is girls’ day with my daughter, getting pedicures & manicures, then lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just find their whole bedtime routine to be so ridiculous, and so unnecessary. If they only would learn how to be parents.

I believe they say they start bedtime around 7:00-7:30, right? Then why is Oliver even sleeping in that bed with Tim and Jackson? Shouldn't he have already been put in his crib? And at 4 years old, why does Jackson still need someone to lay down with him? And if he's still wide awake at 9:00, why do they put him to bed so early? (I realize DST could be messing with this) And why is Tim so tired all the time that he always falls asleep like that? I understand that he's the one that gets Jackson ready for school and all that, but I can't imagine that he gets up any earlier than any other average person that takes their children to school. And the most strenuous thing he does during "work" is walk around a theme park for a few hours.

So bedtime turns into some long production that should be much simpler. The same could be said for the elaborate dinner production. I will never understand why she is making dinner so late and why they can't all eat together. Sure, she's a crappy cook and can't even cook these boxed dinners correctly. Now that Oliver is eating solid food she should be making dinners that all of them can eat. Simple dinners that even Tim might enjoy instead of wacky tit like Butter Chicken Tacos.

They just make everything so much harder for themselves, but I guess they are too stupid to realize all the stuff they complain about is directly caused by themselves. So go on blaming da baby for all your shortcomings, Jen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And at 4 years old, why does Jackson still need someone to lay down with him? And if he's still wide awake at 9:00, why do they put him to bed so early? (I realize DST could be messing with this) And why is Tim so tired all the time that he always falls asleep like that? I understand that he's the one that gets Jackson ready for school and all that, but I can't imagine that he gets up any earlier than any other average person that takes their children to school. And the most strenuous thing he does during "work" is walk around a theme park for a few hours.
My thoughts on this are that Jackson is jealous of Oliver because his parents did duck all to prepare him for the arrival of a new baby. He’s also probably jealous because “Buddy” was his nickname and he asked his parents not to call Oliver “Buddy” but they still do. So Jackson wants Tim’s attention and wants to be put to sleep like Oliver is.
7 pm is an early bedtime for a 4 year old but they put Jackson down to sleep that early so they don’t have to deal with him. They are so clueless though to think a 1 year old and 4 year old need the same bed time and the same amount of sleep.
Tim is tired because he is essentially raising 3 kids on his own because Jenn is not a supportive or capable partner. It’s his own fault though and I do not feel bad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They just make everything so much harder for themselves,
They make things harder for Tim. Jenn uses the excuse of having to cook to dump the work on Tim that she doesn’t want to do. Meanwhile, she’s watching Bravo and filming herself while she laughs at her family on the monitor. If she knows that putting the two kids to bed is difficult, she needs to cook before bedtime and help the duck out. But she convinces Tim that she is hard at work cooking and simply can’t. Just like she pretends to edit in her office, while watching Bravo. She convinces Tim she is working so hard and needs a nanny.

End Story, Jenn manipulates and Tim deserves what he gets, the kids do not.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Tim deserves everything he gets. He’s an idiot for doing both bedtimes when she’s home doing nothing. He should just buy a giant mattress for the floor and co-sleep with them. Leave her to roam around the house until all hours alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn watching reality tv on her tablet while she eats dinner with Tim at the table is further proof to me that they do not talk unless the camera is rolling.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Again - that is scary as F* - really going to have nightmares now - LOL!!!!!

and I don't feel one ounce of sorrow for Timmy - this is the bed you have made - now you sleep in it with your children dude as your wife
watches you on the baby monitor - too long for a thread title????? LOL!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.