The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realize this is a bit old but I was poking around on X and do y’all remember when Jen was complaining about the coconut cups they didn’t get at the Universal Mardi Gras event and they ended up getting a refund?

IMG_1974.jpeg

I just wish this kind of stuff got recorded so the bloody Stans could see the real Bojans.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Nobody can understand Budley, definitely not his parents, because they are inept, neglectful pieces of tit who don't prioritize their child's heath and safety over them eating 9 meals a day. They disgust me so much. They have become less funny irritating and more enraging tbf.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
IMG_7054.jpeg

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into cars land

is it bad I wanna make this my avatar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That seriously is the most unsettling thing I’ve seen from the Bojos ever. Literally a jump scare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If amanda was the friend and doing a comparison video, surely that would have been the time for her bestie to promote her channel?? Like "be on the lookout for her vid, give her channel a follow" 😄 oh right

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Tim even in Jackson’s bed with Oliver? Jenn couldn’t cook dinner and keep an eye on Oliver at the same time? I thought it takes two of them to put both boys to bed. Something isn’t adding up here.
Jenn is clearly the only one who cannot put two children to bed. Tim and the nanny seem to have no problem doing so.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why is Tim even in Jackson’s bed with Oliver? Jenn couldn’t cook dinner and keep an eye on Oliver at the same time? I thought it takes two of them to put both boys to bed. Something isn’t adding up here.
Jenn is clearly the only one who cannot put two children to bed. Tim and the nanny seem to have no problem doing so.
Since she had no one to give the extra food box to, she *had* to double up dinners before their trip. She was cooking second dinner at 9PM (she mentions the monitor was never updated for DST). Other videos show evidence that Da Baby co-sleeps so that's probably why Dim had both boys in bed. Though it speaks volumes that Dim would rather fall asleep and let da baby lay on the edge of the bed rather than the middle next to Budley.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don't think Huey Magoo's friend was Amanduh. That whole "friend" conversation was weird. The way she was talking about it, it sounded like they were going to HM to eat WITH their friend. Oh no, their friend is in the car ahead of them at the drive thru. Amanduh lives in Davenport, which can be like an hour to the Lake Nona because the traffic in that area has been absolutely insane lately. I don't see her driving an hour to HM only to eat in her car without her besties. There's a HM right in Championsgate, if Amanduh wanted Huey's, she'd go there.

I think Jenn uses the word "friend" very loosely. If it is someone she recognizes from instagram or TikTok, it's a friend. If it's someone who posts comments on their vids, they are a friend. I don't think Jenn knows what an actual friend is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My birthday is today. Took a couple of days off work to go for lovely spring walks.... But I have the flu so I'm spending it in bed sick instead.

This is what happens when you have a proper job that is busy and stressful. You collapse in a heap when you finally get to stop. Not that I'm advocating that this is how I, or anyone else should be living their lives. Just that these 2 fuckers stress at the smallest thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree, having been in the competitive world there are kids that practically eat, sleep and breath what they do, there is no way the slackers will ever put in the time an effort it's takes to get the boys the training they need to be able to even come close to being at the standards of some kids, yes a lot of it comes down to talent but even more comes from the kids determination an how much the parents put effort into getting them whatever it takes be that private lessons and extra practice, there will be kids at J's age already had two almost three years put into whatever, an this obsession with wanting to have J an O win is only going to further damage the kids mental state when they do lose because they aren't being taught how to lose

I've always believed it is much better to teach a child how to deal with failure an lose than to teach them to go out there to win because you lose a ton more than you win
I doubt the slackers would be able to sacrifice their time to take the boys to regular classes and training, so they will never excel at any sport/talent. My daughter currently plays field hockey 5 times a week, including 2 weekend games and although it is a sacrifice on my time it's one I am totally prepared to make - after all you have to encourage your kids in their talents, whether that is sport, dance, chess, math etc It's part of being a parent. Gymnastics was the worst - as we had all the training and then competitions that went on for a day, with my daughter doing her gymnastics for about 10 minutes over the whole day - she moved away from that when she was 10 !!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jackson could push Oliver off the bed or hit him while Tim is asleep. 4 year olds do unexpected things.

I don’t understand the need to cosleep all together. Maybe Tim was cosleeping with Oliver and Jackson got jealous. Meanwhile Jenn can lay in her bed alone and watch Housewives.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I doubt the slackers would be able to sacrifice their time to take the boys to regular classes and training, so they will never excel at any sport/talent. My daughter currently plays field hockey 5 times a week, including 2 weekend games and although it is a sacrifice on my time it's one I am totally prepared to make - after all you have to encourage your kids in their talents, whether that is sport, dance, chess, math etc It's part of being a parent. Gymnastics was the worst - as we had all the training and then competitions that went on for a day, with my daughter doing her gymnastics for about 10 minutes over the whole day - she moved away from that when she was 10 !!
Can totally sympathise with that, our dance competitions were over a sat/sun with championships being Fri/sun an these began at 8/9am an went as late as midnight, you'd be lucky if you were on the floor a total of 1 hour over the whole weekend an it was constant standing about waiting to hear if you had made the next round as you never knew until the round was called for an your number was called to attend, could you imagine the slackers spending entire days at something just for their kid to have a few mins then have to wait only to realise you never got through an could have been finished hours ago, there's no way they will do that an depending on age a lot of places won't let you drop off your kid an go

Reactions: 6
Okay not for nothing but those pix of J$ on the monitor are freaking me out. Who in their right mind allows this? Well - we all know the answer - J4D's does. WOW - you bring a whole new meaning to the word 'selfish' don't you J4D's. And who is eating dinner at 9:00 at night? Its clear as day that your husband is dead tired and all you can think about is your next meal?
And sorry to say this Nicky but looks like your podcast is dead in the water man. Timmy is not going to record from the ship this week - he is too busy catering to J4D's and her 8 meals a day.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Feel better @Galorious ! I was sick last week and can relate.

Have I been stressed out by my own travel plans? Sure! I also have a real full time and relatively stressful job. Would I ever complain about my own travel related tress to people?! No. Ok, maybe to my best friend who of course rightly so would say “get over it and finish packing.” These two are so bleeping ridiculously bad with time management but also severely whiny. What a horrific combo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the chicken friend is Amanduh. Who follows a “friend” into a drive thru, doesn’t talk to them, then proceeds to take the food home to eat without said friend?
Amanduh probably ran her chicken review idea by Jenn (You Tube Extraordinaire) and Jenn beat her to do, just for witches and giggles.

Shots fired!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.