The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched about the first thirty seconds. Pretty sure this is why he was sad on IG. Dim soft ditched him said scheduling didn't seem to work. My guess is someone got mad about the infertility topic of last week. I could see Jenn viewing it as a passive aggressive dig at them and blowing up about it. Dick might as well get used to some alone time, summer's coming and that makes a perfect excuse for no podcast....oh, that OG too much of a handful. Two kids ya know....and by fall Dick who?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I watched about the first thirty seconds. Pretty sure this is why he was sad on IG. Dim soft ditched him said scheduling didn't seem to work. My guess is someone got mad about the infertility topic of last week. I could see Jenn viewing it as a passive aggressive dig at them and blowing up about it. My guess is Dick might as well get used to some alone time, summer's coming and that makes a perfect excuse for no podcast....oh, that OG too much of a handful. Two kids ya know....and by fall Dick who?
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm anxiously awaiting Nick & Amanduh Tea Time

Come on Amanduh--I'll buy some of your stickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tim not showing up for HIS podcast?
That Tracks!

There’s that Tracker work ethic!

Normal people would schedule it for a day that works for them, OR use technology to do it remotely…

Reactions: 27
That Tracks!

Normal people would schedule it for a day that works for them, OR use technology to do it remotely…
My only hope is that Dick gets a clue he can do the podcast from his place and starts insisting that they film there-they won't. A part of me hopes their views are moderately decent for this week so Dick will just get a hint and do a podcast himself but from the thirty seconds I watched I doubt it.

TTT 167: Ditched...That Tracks

Reactions: 20
Amanduh is soooooo random with all of her eye rolls, seriously I went back and watched like 3 minutes and she’s gonna duck up her eyes 😂

Temu Tim was also copying this in their AK video (which was unintentional on EB’s part) at the start of it….I was like “uhhh Eddie Burback you are not”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't take long for dim to ditch his partner podcast, who could have seen that coming?

Maybe nick the dick should bring on guests? I'd love to see how it goes down with dim if he brings on PMM, Dev, SE etc, apart from making dicky Nicky start his own podcast with his own name then there's nothing that dim could do to stop that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her eye rolls, seriously I went back and watched like 3 minutes and she’s gonna duck up her eyes 😂
Yes! I was so distracted by her incessant eye rolls! I think she thinks it’s a cute quirk. When it was her short tik toks, it didn’t bother me as much, but 30 min of it? I don’t know how she does it.

Reactions: 12
me personally, i think the podcast is much better without dim cutting dick off and being an asswipe. dick can do so much better without dim and i can tell he’s an actual good person with a beautiful family

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That Tracks!

The Trackers and their Busy, Busy Schedule of Business! I'm guessing Tim had to drive Buddy 1 to school and Buddy 2 to the Nanny's house.

Whatever happened to Jenn "Guest Starring" in an episode or the "Wives Takeover" concept?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My only hope is that Dick gets a clue he can do the podcast from his place and starts insisting that they film there-they won't. A part of me hopes their views are moderately decent for this week so Dick will just get a hint and do a podcast himself but from the thirty seconds I watched I doubt it.

TTT 167: Ditched...That Tracks
Me too.

F4132098-2483-4B23-84CA-8F18517D9DC8.png

Much better background
Much better set up/framing.
Nick knows that the two of them drone on way too long.

Reactions: 23
That Tracks!

Did Dicky do the podcast from the Trackholes’ McMansion?? I thought he was advertising his old podcast with the other vloggers on his IG?? He may be feeling like his “work” with Dim is fizzling out. As for being together in the same place to do the podcast, i have seen many podcasts that do not have the hosts sitting side by side. There is a split screen and both are shown on screen as they go thru their scripts. I do NOT like Dicky one bit, but this is what we said would happen to his collaboration with the Trackholes. Too bad, so sad.
#homemovies

Reactions: 14
Nick filmed the podcast from his house and said he and Tim tried their very very best to find a time in both their schedules to film and were unable to. He said they both feel really bad about this.

Tim probably didn’t try very hard at all and I don’t think he feels bad about it either. Tim has never cared about following a schedule for filming or uploading unless it is a hosted event with a required date the video needs to be up by.

Reactions: 29
It sort of tracks with my original expiration date being sometime in April. I do think Dick is trying to salvage it by doing podcast himself but at some point he will get fed up with their tit and being used. Do we have a Patreon mole? Would be inteested if content is being still produced for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting the 2 “tech geniuses” were not able to find a way to film a podcast with a split screen.

Oh, that's right. Hey Nick, Tim doesn't care.

Reactions: 23
It's too bad that Tim couldn't find time in his busy schedule of having a flexible 'job' that he barely does anyway while the one that has a real big boy job did find time. Color me surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nick filmed the podcast from his house and said he and Tim tried their very very best to find a time in both their schedules to film and were unable to. He said they both feel really bad about this.
Yes because when you don't have a job life is just sooooo busy

I still do not understand how people buy it when jobless people say they are too busy to find time to do anything, it's not like they have kids to look after either with one in school an a nanny for the other

Reactions: 17
We should have taken bets on how long this podcast would last - sorry Nicky - J4D's 8 meals a day comes before ANYTHING Timmy might have/want to do. Her 'family fun day' where all she did was eat came first. Is this why Nicky had his 'mental health day' on IG last week? If this is part of your job, then you do whatever it takes to get this podcast recorded. It's amazing how little these 2 morons (J4D's and Timmy) really care about anything or anyone other than themselves. I really hope you are 'set for life' trackholes bc you seem to be burning all your bridges - I really don't care but these are J4D's words not mine. Pepperidge Farms remembers.

and this is going to sound like I'm a Nicky 'stan' here but kudos to you Nicky for at least 'holding up' your end of the podcast - 👏

Timmy - when / if ever are you going to wake up and realize that your 'hot chick' is bringing you down man - you suck - 🖕

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Nick, this is the end, my friend. Cut your losses now. Showing up solo for a podcast meant for two is pathetic and shows you are way more into it than Tim. Why not just skip a week in solidarity?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.