The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick filmed the podcast from his house and said he and Tim tried their very very best to find a time in both their schedules to film and were unable to. He said they both feel really bad about this.

Tim probably didn’t try very hard at all and I don’t think he feels bad about it either. Tim has never cared about following a schedule for filming or uploading unless it is a hosted event with a required date the video needs to be up by.
Ya he said that about 5 times in the first minute. With Dim.. without Dim it's a terrible vlog/podcast

Reactions: 9
Ugh I was hoping sans Dim it would be more tolerble but not just one deeply rooted closeted pious guy talking....take a do every time adoption, infertility, and Colombia are mentioned.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So who has signed up for the podcast Patreon? Can you share how many people are paying Patrons? The podcast Patreon still doesn't show up on Graphtreon so I think that means Nick has the stats set to private.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Already got ditched by Tim. That didn’t take long. So Tim didn’t have any time all the weekend? Sure.

You’ve been dumped Nick. Get out now. They’re not worth anyone’s energy.

Reactions: 15
Wait, Tim seriously couldn't find an hour out of the week to walk upstairs to film the podcast? I hope this makes Nick realize the Trackers don't ever care about anyone but themselves.

So who has signed up for the podcast Patreon? Can you share how many people are paying Patrons? The podcast Patreon still doesn't show up on Graphtreon so I think that means Nick has the stats set to private.
I haven't signed up but it does look like the stats are private. And it looks like there was supposed to be a Q&A Patreon vid filmed as well that Tim couldn't make time for. Knowing this was an important filming week, for not only the podcast itself, but also Patreon, it should hit Nick even more to realize that Tim doesn't give a tit.

Based on the number of comments, it looks like they have at least 54 Patrons (unless people like TiffanyAnn are asking 10 questions each).

1710773255407.png

• Wow
Tim not showing up for HIS podcast?
That Tracks!

There’s that Tracker work ethic!

Normal people would schedule it for a day that works for them, OR use technology to do it remotely…
I guess that's why nick was disappointed. He had way to much hopes for this podcast. I kinda feel sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait, Tim seriously couldn't find an hour out of the week to walk upstairs to film the podcast? I hope this makes Nick realize the Trackers don't ever care about anyone but themselves.
Exactly. All Tim has to do is take an hour out of his day to walk upstairs and film the podcast. What did he do last week? Go to Legoland and Aquatica for a few hours? Nick is the one who has to drive to and from Tim’s house and he doesn’t exactly live down the street.

I wonder if this has more to do with Jenn not being accommodating and unwilling to be a babysitter again so Nick and Tim can record the podcast.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Not to give Tim any excuses, but I wonder if he's not happy that Nick turned the podcast into his own personal therapy sessions. I think Tim just wants to talk about fun theme park content (from a dad's point of view who rarely takes his kids). Also, it's hard to keep knocking Nick down a peg when he's talking about miscarriages, infertility and bullying.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I definitely think it has to do with Jenn being unwilling to “babysit” her own kids so Tim can do the podcast.

In Jenn’s mind, Tim can do the podcast if the nanny is there AND Jackson is at school AND there isn’t anything else she wants to do that day that she needs her chauffeur to drive her to.

Reactions: 21
I definitely think it has to do with Jenn being unwilling to “babysit” her own kids so Tim can do the podcast.

In Jenn’s mind, Tim can do the podcast if the nanny is there AND Jackson is at school AND there isn’t anything else she wants to do that day that she needs her chauffeur to drive her to.
I think she's partially PO'd at Nick too. I could see how she would would think the infertility talk was a swipe at them.

• Haha
I think this podcast sounded really great to Tim at the beginning of the year. He has a ton of stans, he'd be the star of the show, right? Nick would be his little sidekick. But Tim isn't interested in what Nick has to say, he's completely checked out for the hour plus interaction. People who just listen won't see it, but if you watch, it's very clear. Nick has all the notes on what they want to talk about. It's pretty clear he does all the instagram posting and interactions. Tim does nothing, he doesn't care. Maybe he did the first week, but as time progressed, you can see that he is less and less interested. Let's see what happens next week. I said two weeks ago, this is the beginning of the end. Tim says we're wrong here 98% of the time though. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 31

I haven't signed up but it does look like the stats are private. And it looks like there was supposed to be a Q&A Patreon vid filmed as well that Tim couldn't make time for. Knowing this was an important filming week, for not only the podcast itself, but also Patreon, it should hit Nick even more to realize that Tim doesn't give a tit.

Based on the number of comments, it looks like they have at least 54 Patrons (unless people like TiffanyAnn are asking 10 questions each).

View attachment 2822538
Thanks assuming 54 unique people signed up that is $270 a month. Quick Google suggest Patreon keeps about 16% of that between various fees. So rounded up that is $227 a month. 50/50 split means Nick is making $113.5 a month right now from this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Their personalities aren’t compatible for a friendship or a podcast. Tim likes guys like Adam, who just babbles about random tit all day like he does. Nick has too many feelings and Tim doesn’t want to deal with them. Tim is profoundly disinterested in anyone but himself. I know we rag on Jenn all the time, but Tim would be no treat to live with either. He zones out when she talks too or interjects with something stupid. I think Tim is partly the reason why she just watches reality shows.

Reactions: 28
Top of the year, Trackers were looking for money grabs, this podcast was one. BUT, being the Trackers they are, if it’s not easy, they aren’t doing it. They couldn’t keep up with a video a day, they couldn’t make their earnings goals, Jenn couldn’t bear Goodwill shopping, didn’t win the Lotto and this podcast lasted longer than I thought. I really hope Nick moves on quickly and accepts this podcast is not going to work.

Now, on to Amanduh. Does she really think that when she gets audited, the IRS is going to give a tit that people “smarter than her” on Instagram told her to write off her cat toys?

Someone please tell her she can write off toys, food and even then room Potato sleeps in. Tell her everything the cat touches is a write off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly. All Tim has to do is take an hour out of his day to walk upstairs and film the podcast. What did he do last week? Go to Legoland and Aquatica for a few hours? Nick is the one who has to drive to and from Tim’s house and he doesn’t exactly live down the street.

I wonder if this has more to do with Jenn not being accommodating and unwilling to be a babysitter again so Nick and Tim can record the podcast.
Oh, it's 100% Jenn.

I'm not saying Tim isn't capable of something, but I'd bet money that it's related to something more with Jenn and Tim couldn't make it work because of her and / or whatever she wanted to have him do / them do together.

Reactions: 17
Laziness always wins out, sorry but dim is just as much a lazy arse as his useless wife, I give him no pass about him having to deal with the kids, he's getting them ready like every other god damn parent in the world then dropping one off at school an handing the other to the nanny, then doing fk all work till he has to pick J up at school, then doing the meals, bath an bed at 7pm then has the rest of the night to do fk all, there's NOTHING hard about that, they aren't running between getting kids ready an going out to work a real job, they aren't driving between kids activities, they aren't trying to schedule tit in between work and school etc

There's 0 excuse for why he couldn't do a podcast with his bf apart from laziness and the fact he can't speak up for himself an tell his useless wife to fk off for a hour an deal with being an adult herself

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.