The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I right in believing that part of being diagnosed is having to attend a therapist? That would probably make sense if she wasn't officially diagnosed as having anxiety, there's no way she would keep up with any sort of appointments an a business won't take her "I was just sooo busy" bs

I don't know if it was because of the 3 years of blood tests, CT scans, medication etc I went through but it wasn't until I was actually diagnosed that they then started to refer me first to a councillor an then to CBT, I wasn't able to get either until it was confirmed (unless I paid private which at the time, no job just was out the question with how much it is)
To get a DX for their issue we did. I do know that their regular GP and a PA were giving them antidepressants for depression and anxiety before they were properly DX and it made things worse with the mania. It does make me wonder if maybe Jenn has talked her GP into prescribing her such things without going to an actual shrink. I don't live in a state where it's legal but I do wonder if that might be a way for her to et a script for edibles or what not.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I mean more along the lines of nobody on here wants to talk about politics, also it says VIP Member under your name but you’re new?
New to this thread.
Used to be on the tracker threads years ago when people weren’t stuck up arseholes 🐷
And fine I get that, but I was talking about when Jenn had a nervous breakdown over an election result. Further proving she is an insufferable bleep with no real problems

Reactions: 12
And speaking of the cheap doppelganger she's asking on X what time to post on YT. You'd think having a Bestie who has a successful YT would mean asking her not social media for advice.
I am giving Amanduh the benefit of the doubt that even she is smart enough to realize strangers on X have a better idea than Jen and her haphazard lack of a schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this isn't the reality, but I do have this little light of hope that Amanda and her employee are just purposely mocking the Trackers with this channel for shits and giggles and actually have real jobs and a proper source of income.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New to this thread.
Used to be on the tracker threads years ago when people weren’t stuck up arseholes 🐷
And fine I get that, but I was talking about when Jenn had a nervous breakdown over an election result. Further proving she is an insufferable bleep with no real problems
Then you should have just said that about Jenn rather than demonstrating your political leanings which was a ridiculous point anyway.

Reactions: 20
I’ve had a very busy weekend and got really behind. Personal experience with the DAS pass in 2022. The family we traveled with has a daughter that is on the spectrum, but she was only diagnosed in 2021 at 10 years old. Her symptoms got more pronounced during Covid. OCD tendencies, impatience, hand flapping, upsets very quickly, etc. Luckily my friend is a special needs teacher at a middle school and kept pushing to get her evaluated when her pediatrician didn’t want to. But Disney did require her to have a doctor letter and gave my friend a really hard time about it even with the letter. They did eventually issue the pass and very thankful for it. She had so many meltdowns while we were there.

I haven’t followed the great value trackers yet, but I’m here for the train wreck with popcorn when Jenn lashes out and newbie spills the beans out of spite.

Today’s my birthday. I didn’t get a cruise, or mega suite or a new wedding band. Instead I got up at 5am and got ready for my kids championship game. Had a relaxing afternoon and when it was time to go to my bday dinner, same kid was running a temp and fell asleep within 2 mins of being in the car. So we cancelled dinner, I got him showered and meds while my husband went and picked up dinner and that was it. According to the j4D Playbook, I should have plastered it all over social media that I didn’t get to sleep in and we had no nanny to take care of our kid so we could still go out to eat. 🙄. (He’s ok now, just exhausted. 4th tourney weekend in a row is taking a toll)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve had a very busy weekend and got really behind. Personal experience with the DAS pass in 2022. The family we traveled with has a daughter that is on the spectrum, but she was only diagnosed in 2021 at 10 years old. Her symptoms got more pronounced during Covid. OCD tendencies, impatience, hand flapping, upsets very quickly, etc. Luckily my friend is a special needs teacher at a middle school and kept pushing to get her evaluated when her pediatrician didn’t want to. But Disney did require her to have a doctor letter and gave my friend a really hard time about it even with the letter. They did eventually issue the pass and very thankful for it. She had so many meltdowns while we were there.

I haven’t followed the great value trackers yet, but I’m here for the train wreck with popcorn when Jenn lashes out and newbie spills the beans out of spite.

Today’s my birthday. I didn’t get a cruise, or mega suite or a new wedding band. Instead I got up at 5am and got ready for my kids championship game. Had a relaxing afternoon and when it was time to go to my bday dinner, same kid was running a temp and fell asleep within 2 mins of being in the car. So we cancelled dinner, I got him showered and meds while my husband went and picked up dinner and that was it. According to the j4D Playbook, I should have plastered it all over social media that I didn’t get to sleep in and we had no nanny to take care of our kid so we could still go out to eat. 🙄. (He’s ok now, just exhausted. 4th tourney weekend in a row is taking a toll)
Happy birthday! Tomorrow is my birthday but we celebrated today because my partner has to work tomorrow. We went to brunch and then to the zoo. Our toddler was with us, he’s almost 2. We also went to the beach and then out for pizza. I’m sure Jenn would have hated it because my birthday plans included my family and her birthday plans were to eat and be alone in a hotel even though she doesn’t work a 9-5 job and she has a nanny for her baby.

• Heart

Happy Birthday! ❤
If we could, we would throw you a posh picnic not in the poopy dog grass and not by some swamp on the side of the road, OR a carnival-themed party with actual good food and enough seating for everyone. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My guess is they can’t figure out the camera, but I’m not about to give them a view to find out.
That would be my guess as well. She impulse bought another camera so I'm sure the Ms. Piggy impressions will continue...ugh, I can't help but grimace whenever she starts spewing tit. I halfway suspect she and/or the fiance may have some sort of development disorder and that's part of it but Jesus....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Happy birthday to @JssLG317, @eatcherheartout and anyone else celebrating a birthday this weekend!

My milestone birthday was yesterday.
Today my daughter and I drove down to a resort to celebrate.
On the way we stopped at a Krispy Kreme donut shop to pickup my birthday gift from KK….3 free glazed donuts.
Because it was St. Patrick Day they had green (dough) glazed donuts. Plus if you were wearing green you were given a free one. So we ended up with 5 free green glazed donuts! 😋
659423FC-EEC4-4859-AC0F-9DC6B2AFCB16.jpeg

• Heart
Happy birthday! Tomorrow is my birthday but we celebrated today because my partner has to work tomorrow. We went to brunch and then to the zoo. Our toddler was with us, he’s almost 2. We also went to the beach and then out for pizza. I’m sure Jenn would have hated it because my birthday plans included my family and her birthday plans were to eat and be alone in a hotel even though she doesn’t work a 9-5 job and she has a nanny for her baby.
Thank you!! And happy birthday to you! 🎉 Sounds like a fantastic day.
---
Happy Birthday! ❤
If we could, we would throw you a posh picnic not in the poopy dog grass and not by some swamp on the side of the road, OR a carnival-themed party with actual good food and enough seating for everyone. 😂
Thank you!! I’m the same age as Dim…is 42 a carnival theme? Is there a bday theme chart like anniversaries? 🤣🤣 I hope next year is space theme…
---
Happy birthday to @JssLG317, @eatcherheartout and anyone else celebrating a birthday this weekend!

My milestone birthday was yesterday.
Today my daughter and I drove down to a resort to celebrate.
On the way we stopped at a Krispy Kreme donut shop to pickup my birthday gift from KK….3 free glazed donuts.
Because it was St. Patrick Day they had green (dough) glazed donuts. Plus if you were wearing green you were given a free one. So we ended up with 5 free green glazed donuts! 😋
View attachment 2821707
Thank you! Happy birthday to you! 🎉 I hope you had a great day and enjoy the resort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I went to check out the Theme Park Foodies vid to see if there was any Tracker footage and I didn’t see them. But they posted their Epcot vid 10 days ago! It’s still amazing how crappy Jen is at doing her job. Imagine anyone having a real job and sitting on something for that long. I know, I know, TWO KIDS! Also, this TP foodie guy is just another nimrod that likes to talk with his mouth full of food.

And Happy Birthday to @JssLG317 @eatcherheartout and @mjm9!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you! Happy birthday to you! 🎉 I hope you had a great day and enjoy the resort.
Thank you back at ya!

Tomorrow is jam packed with a golf clinic, intro to pickleball, then tennis or pickleball free play for an hour. Late afternoon is the resort Farmers Market which is a lot of fun.

Tuesday is the Festival of Lights with a bbq & live band.

Wednesday is Trivia Night.

Sometime within the week there will be axe throwing and rock climbing. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.