The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's partially PO'd at Nick too. I could see how she would would think the infertility talk was a swipe at them.
This is just my opinion but I doubt Jenn listens to (or watches) the podcast. I’m sure Tim didn’t tell her about it either since they don’t seem to talk unless the camera is rolling and I’m sure she didn’t care to ask how the podcast went when they initially filmed it or asked what they talked about.

Reactions: 12
See I think Jenn interrupts then constatly while filming so she likely knew what they were talking about and/or read some Stan's comment.

Reactions: 10
Laziness always wins out, sorry but dim is just as much a lazy arse as his useless wife, I give him no pass about him having to deal with the kids, he's getting them ready like every other god damn parent in the world then dropping one off at school an handing the other to the nanny, then doing fk all work till he has to pick J up at school, then doing the meals, bath an bed at 7pm then has the rest of the night to do fk all, there's NOTHING hard about that, they aren't running between getting kids ready an going out to work a real job, they aren't driving between kids activities, they aren't trying to schedule tit in between work and school etc

There's 0 excuse for why he couldn't do a podcast with his bf apart from laziness and the fact he can't speak up for himself an tell his useless wife to fk off for a hour an deal with being an adult herself
Dim and Ginn want to film what they want when they want. Dick should have known this especially that their own live shows were never ever showing a shred of consistency. Exactly right Dim is just as lazy as Ginn.....that's why they can stand each other. Both slobs, gluttons. What happened to cooking a veggie skewer on the grill every night? I'll tell you what happened....too much work for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is really funny how everything predicted here seems to be happening. I really want Amanda and "Temu Tim" Ethan to appear on the Podcast with Nick. I remember as a kid watching "The Dukes of Hazzard" and one day Bo and Luke's cousins who looked just like them appeared as characters on the show (as potential replacements for the original actors). That is what Amanda and Ethan are. Ethan should grow a curly mustache.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See I think Jenn interrupts then constatly while filming so she likely knew what they were talking about and/or read some Stan's comment.
Definitely. I think it was the one where she was supposedly watching Luke. Tim kept getting texts, he was texting back, checking his watch for a text, checking his phone constantly. There was even a weird cut where he must have had to stop for a moment to deal with her. I don’t think she watches/listens but she’s annoying the tit out of them when they are recording.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Interesting the 2 “tech geniuses” were not able to find a way to film a podcast with a split screen.

Oh, that's right. Hey Nick, Tim doesn't care.
THIS!!! I saw the single screen of Dick when I turned on YT and thought, oh, maybe somebody is sick so they are doing the podcast virtually with each from their own home. I mean they could have fit that in any time of day, no matter how “busy” they were, even if it was 10pm. Were the Bojos out of town all week? I know they had a big trip planned soon.

Reactions: 11
Top of the year, Trackers were looking for money grabs, this podcast was one. BUT, being the Trackers they are, if it’s not easy, they aren’t doing it. They couldn’t keep up with a video a day, they couldn’t make their earnings goals, Jenn couldn’t bear Goodwill shopping, didn’t win the Lotto and this podcast lasted longer than I thought. I really hope Nick moves on quickly and accepts this podcast is not going to work.

Now, on to Amanduh. Does she really think that when she gets audited, the IRS is going to give a tit that people “smarter than her” on Instagram told her to write off her cat toys?

Someone please tell her she can write off toys, food and even then room Potato sleeps in. Tell her everything the cat touches is a write off.
On it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Amanduh should just tweet at the IRS and ask them if she can write off catnip.
---
Dim and Ginn want to film what they want when they want. Dick should have known this especially that their own live shows were never ever showing a shred of consistency. Exactly right Dim is just as lazy as Ginn.....that's why they can stand each other. Both slobs, gluttons. What happened to cooking a veggie skewer on the grill every night? I'll tell you what happened....too much work for both of them.
She lost the recipe for veggie skewers, you guyzzzz.
---
I really hope Nick moves on quickly and accepts this podcast is not going to work.
Dicky is still bitter about some hockey player ignoring him when he was a kid and not giving him an autograph, so he's going to need to go to therapy over Dimster ditching him for sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok, so Tim blew off Nick and for Huey Magoos!
That Tracks!

Jenn continues to bash Canes Chicken Tendees!
“There are people who have said, ‘if you don’t like Canes, I don’t like you!’ And I think they are serious about that, I don’t think they are kidding”

Kitra 🧐

and holy tit, they are going away and Jenn forgot to stop her vegan tit boxes so Timmy has to double up on rhubarb kabobs or whatever…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New voog. They are complaining about Cane's and through some light shade about Kitra's Tweet. Also, confirmed they are going on another cruise for a baby race...also baby's first haircut coming up :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
"Home VI" and no description (but she remembered to add Tracker after #Tim!). Also Da Baby's been teething for like months, we know.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.29.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.30.07 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh wooo is me times are tough in the Tracker household. She doesn't have enough time to pack for her second cruise this year because they had a party and the baby is being a baby....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Look, I have had Huey Magoo's, Zaxby's and now Canes. I absolutely adore Canes over all of the above. I could absolutely care less what they like or anyone else likes. This is why multiple places exist, because people have different likes. And I'm sorry..not eating the food as soon as it's given to you...taking it home...of course it's not gonna be great ..man I hate these people

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Fucks sake. Knowing if you can write off catnip on your taxes is not an indicator of intelligence, Mandy.
Veterinary bills, pet insurance, food, supplies, training, grooming, boarding, and transportation costs are all examples of pet expenses you can write off on taxes. However, you can only claim pets on taxes if they meet certain criteria, such as contributing to income or serving a medical need.
Amanda should be asking these questions to an accountant though and not seeking advice on Twitter.

Reactions: 7
Tim has a couple of long white hairs in his mustache that are gross to look at. He needs to trim them or pluck them right out.
I turned 39 today and I get a few white hairs in my eyebrows. I pluck them out. It takes 30 seconds. He really is just as lazy and gross as Jenn.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She keeps licking her bleeping fingers. Use a napkin you feral turd.

Why is this useless tricycle in the kitchen? Buddy got an actual bike for his birthday (bet Dim gave up on teaching him how to ride it) and Da Baby is too young to use it, so again, why do you have useless toys in the kitchen and why do you prioritize licking your fingers over fried fast food chicken over taking a tripping hazard out of your kitchen? Idiots.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.40.37 AM.png

Teach your kid it's not okay to just fling his dirty shoes wherever. Oh wait, you also do that yourselves.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 10.42.42 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And they are talking about going to Alaska but don't know when to go...why don't you two go in the dead of winter, you'll love it. Not that the cruise line would operate then but I'd love to see those idiots there when it's freaking freezing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.