The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen someone who narrates their every dumb thought, question, observation, etc., like this Potato chick. What the heck does she do all day? It seems like she is just lounging around day and night randomly thinking of things and then firing off Tweets. It’s like a 10 year old girl with a diary that doesn’t have the little lock on it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This tweet makes it sound like she frequently rescues but then kills bunnies.
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 10.40.26 PM.png

Try sunblock Amanduh. At a higher SPF.
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 10.40.16 PM.png

Ask Ginnifer for her pile of books that you pretend you'd read as you pretend you'd survive without wifi.
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 10.41.56 PM.png

Try learning Spanish and asking your neighbor. So you could understand that he said "it's so good" but couldn't ask him what was in the sauce?
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 10.42.50 PM.png

Weren't you just complaining about sunscreen not working and now you're trying to flex about your future skin cancer and early wrinkled nutsack-looking skin?
Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 10.44.17 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Amanduh seems to be in favor of people spilling everything if they’ve been wronged so there might be hope for some dirt when the Tracker relationship eventually hits the skids. 🤞

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2821867

View attachment 2821868

Ask Ginnifer for her pile of books that you pretend you'd read as you pretend you'd survive without wifi.
View attachment 2821869

Try learning Spanish and asking your neighbor. So you could understand that he said "it's so good" but couldn't ask him what was in the sauce?
View attachment 2821870

Weren't you just complaining about sunscreen not working and now you're trying to flex about your future skin cancer and early wrinkled nutsack-looking skin?
View attachment 2821873
Random stranger who doesn’t speak English puts unknown substance on my plate…aside from the fact that I wouldn’t let that happen to begin with…if it did, the plate goes in the garbage, Twitter/X is not the answer. On my personal socials i barely post anything…like 3 posts per year on my fb maybe…so maybe it’s just me, but someone who feels the need to post every stupid mundane thought is either lonely and seeking attention or is a narcissist who thinks everyone cares. Either way, she needs therapy. Maybe her and fake bestie can get a group rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2821867

View attachment 2821868

View attachment 2821869

View attachment 2821870

View attachment 2821873
Posts numerous times in one day but says it could live without WiFi....sure Jan

Little miss piggy desperately wants to be like her bloated hambeast hero so bad she's even willing to follow her skin care by not using sunscreen, yeah we will see how that works for you in a few years

Also happy bday to the tattlers celebrating

Reactions: 13
Lots of birthday wishes to all the unwell birthday tattlers!! Are you all going off alone to the WA this weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am curious if there will be a podcast vid today... I kinda think it will not ...
---
And a big happy birthday to all who celebrated this weekend ♥👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lots of birthday wishes to all the unwell birthday tattlers!! Are you all going off alone to the WA this weekend?

My birthday is this Thursday. I am going to do boring adult stuff like going to work. Which TTT does not have a clue about. Unlike Jenn when she was disappointed on Tim's birthday SHE CAN'T do stuff because nanny is sick.

OT of fun stuff like birthday's. I can't even hate watch their vlogs the past couple they posted. I watched maybe 20 secs of it and shut them off. Not sure if it is just me. But I can't even with them the past 3 or 4 vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating. Best wishes for great days ahead.🎂🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Birthday “psychopaths” :p

Seriously, Even if your days are not perfect, you are loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Birthday to @JssLG317 @eatcherheartout @mjm9 @Dillon21 and anyone else celebrating!

Well, it looks like Nick is alone on the podcast this morning. I haven't listened to any of it, but I'm guessing Tim is on their upcoming vacation. They used to record on Fridays, then it got pushed to Wednesdays...now Nick is by himself. Tim is just not that into you, Nick.

Hey Amanduh--if you are going to live in Florida, you might want to learn to use Google Translate. Sure, it's not 100% accurate, but if you aren't planning on learning some basic phrases in the language, it will come in handy in situations like this sauce interaction. I am sure your neighbor would appreciate you trying to communicate with them in any way possible.

The strange thing about her Twitter/X is that nobody seems to ever respond. Maybe 1 or 2 people on occasion, but she's basically talking to herself and putting all this weird tit out there. I mean, I love the entertainment value of it all, but it's strange.

• Wow
Goodness- sad to see the violence at New Smyrna beach over the weekend.

What in the world is Nick going to talk about by himself? Boooooring

Reactions: 8
Ouch, I hope whatever vacation they are on, it's something that will bring in some views. They are rock bottom again. I think Jenn's view goal is 3.5 million. Great job, Trackers. Keep up the spectacular work.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 8.04.33 AM.png

OT: Is anyone else waiting for the Royal Announcement this morning? Is Charles dead? Where's Kate? There are so many crazy stories out there.

Reactions: 15
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! ❤ despite being an unwell psychopath, I truly appreciate all of you! The banter here about the Bojos and their on and off supporting cast brings daily entertainment when I need a mental moment from work or my crazy busy life.

• Heart
Goodness- sad to see the violence at New Smyrna beach over the weekend.

What in the world is Nick going to talk about by himself? Boooooring

Judging from here no one will know as no one seems to watch/listen anyway. I've not watched/listened. So at least one set of ears/eyes won't care.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.