The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Tim still drinks on occasion didn’t someone see him drinking on the galaxy cruise thing? I don’t even remember the name of it anymore but he does not chew, that is a lens cap in his back pocket I know because I put my lens caps in my back pocket as well.
There was someone who had posted here saying they saw Tim having a drink at the bar on the Galactic Starcruiser, after Jenn and J$ went to bed. I'm not standing up for Tim, in any way, shape or form, but that GS had a shitload of mocktails on their menu. Tim loves a good mocktail and loves to mention how his drink looks like a drink but has no alcohol in it. I think there's no way that Tim would drink alcohol out in plain sight because of the huge fuss he makes over alcohol being in festival foods. I think it looked like he was having a drink at the bar, but wasn't drinking alcohol. I'm not saying he doesn't drink at all, I'm saying he won't be seen in public drinking because he'd be breaking the "golly, gosh, gee wilikers" character that he plays on YouTube.

Reactions: 16
There was someone who had posted here saying they saw Tim having a drink at the bar on the Galactic Starcruiser, after Jenn and J$ went to bed. I'm not standing up for Tim, in any way, shape or form, but that GS had a shitload of mocktails on their menu. Tim loves a good mocktail and loves to mention how his drink looks like a drink but has no alcohol in it. I think there's no way that Tim would drink alcohol out in plain sight because of the huge fuss he makes over alcohol being in festival foods. I think it looked like he was having a drink at the bar, but wasn't drinking alcohol. I'm not saying he doesn't drink at all, I'm saying he won't be seen in public drinking because he'd be breaking the "golly, gosh, gee wilikers" character that he plays on YouTube.
I didn't think he was as big as a public teetolar during GS though, I might be wrong but the whole not even eating food with alcohol in it is fairly new. I like how Jenn has essentially backtracked completely on the no drinking train from a few months ago as if it never happened all it took for her was a bottle of champagne at the WA :rolleyes:

Really, I have no issues with him not drinking. I don't drink either because I can't stand the taste of uncooked alcohol. My issue with it is he makes such a bleeping big deal about it like he wants a medal or something and the whole not eating alcohol in dishes thing really has me raising an eyebrow.

Reactions: 15
I think his abstinence from alcohol has to do with his hand tremor. Alcohol can aggravate that (I think when it’s going out of your system)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I still think of him as Temu Tim. 😁
I’m partial to Dim Lite.
Although isn’t Ethan the name of one of Dick’s props? So both sidekicks have sidekicks of their own named Ethan. Can’t wait to hear them discuss that in a podcast!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
TTT #167: All About Amanda

"fasten your golf cart bungee cords, it's going to be a bumpy ride"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess this was the best take:
IMG_3378.jpeg
IMG_3379.jpeg

Oliver looks like he can’t get away from them fast enough. Probably running off to nanny Rose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Went to target today. Found Jenn's dress from O$'s bday. It was in the maternity section.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I guess this was the best take:
View attachment 2819353View attachment 2819354

Oliver looks like he can’t get away from them fast enough. Probably running off to nanny Rose.
First, I really wish she would wear closed toe shoes. Especially in momentous photos.

Second, why would they post this fail? The kid clearly does not have his footing and is in mid-fall. Way to try and break his fall or catch him Jenn. Hopefully Rosie was in front of him.

Reactions: 12
At least they didn’t make the IG post about OG. That’s something I suppose.

Reactions: 12
New voog up- family day at Epcot. 11 min mark & J$ and Tim are on test track & there is so much drool coming out of J$ mouth that flies over to the lady next to them 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.

He is 4! He should not have that amount of drool.
J$ is being “wild” and Dimmy says ice cream will make him wilder 🙄

Dimmy tells all the parents out there to pack their patient pants when dealing with kids at a theme park. This what happens when you don’t discipline your child - they are uncontrollable in public places.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
New Epcot vlog with the family…lots of incoherent J$ speak and drool. Way to be good parents (Tim films him close-up and Jenn leaves the drool scenes in the vlog).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I can understand O better than J$. Several times even his stupid ass parents have no idea what he is saying

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.