The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, and based on her posts on Twitter she has no idea how the government actually works...really, she and Jenn are a perfect match. She seemed to be clueless on her cruise agenda in the past too.
Remember when Jenn went into a period of mourning when Trump got voted in? Lol
She cried on camera and everything.
What a mess. Guess she would rather have a president who doesn’t even know his own name 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Dimmy tells all the parents out there to pack their patient pants when dealing with kids at a theme park. This what happens when you don’t discipline your child - they are uncontrollable in public places.
Tim was so obnoxious on the rides. He’s showing J$ exactly how to be the kid/person no one likes.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t Tim have Moana inspired tats on his feet?
At 3:38, he clearly says “there’s Te Fiji.” Shouldn’t he know it’s Te Fiti?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Dimmy tells all the parents out there to pack their patient pants when dealing with kids at a theme park. This what happens when you don’t discipline your child - they are uncontrollable in public places.
Yeah because all kids are uncontrollable 🙄 he's such an ass, I agree, J is like that because he's being brought up with them laughing at every little bratty thing he does an they never correct it

He dim, took my neice to a theme park last year at age 2 1/2 an not only did she stand patiently in ques without jumping about, she also said thank you to the staff letting her on them WITHOUT us having to tell her, that's what happens when you raise a kid with manners an tell them they need to wait till things are ready

Reactions: 19
My kid has been going to theme parks and zoos her whole life and it's in everyone's benefit that you do follow their cue's. Actual parents know this and recognize the signs of an upcoming meltdown. Also Tim, you may not know this because your baby thinks his nanny is mom and your oldest went through the same thing with his nannies, but as a parent of kids that age you always need patience pants.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think Dim has or had an alcohol problem but I also don’t think he is 100%committed to being sober. I think he went from drinking too much to drinking occasionally but playing sober feeds the algorithm. I think the “friend” he gave up drinking for is 1-Chainz
---

Interesting she uses #Tim when she thinks she is the star of the show…
His freezer agrees.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tim and Jenn were the first Orlando theme park vloggers who had kids and their big tip is to be patient when you bring your kids to the park. No tit. Was this filmed on a weekend or did the nanny call out again?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I find it hilarious that two people that cannot be bothered to parent their own kids are trying to tell others how to parent their kids

They can't do tit without the nanny an when they are left without her they act like the worlds falling apart an the kids are "wild"

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where's Da Baby? Oh, way at the bottom there, that's fitting.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 3.46.46 PM.png

Da Baby is now one entire year old and she still calls him Da Baby. That tracks. My BEST FRIEND (heh) just had a baby girl last week (I get to meet her tomorrow!) and it'll be interesting to see compared to Ginn how little she refers to her own child as "Da Baby". But my friend actually wanted this baby and went through IVF to get it so....

If these are her fancy schmancy Lulushithead leggings, they're making her look .... not slim.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 3.51.47 PM.png

New silhouette?
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 3.53.17 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The Theme Park Foodies were showing them around. Tim says they will put a link to their channel in the description box.

IMG_3383.jpeg

Editor extraordinaire, Jenn, didn’t get that memo because the link to their channel is not there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The Theme Park Foodies were showing them around. Tim says they will put a link to their channel in the description box.

View attachment 2819752

Editor extraordinaire, Jenn, didn’t get that memo because the link to their channel is not there.
Don't you know how exhausting and complicated it is just to do the mEtAdAtA?! How is she supposed to consistently remember to pay attention to 1) what she edits and 2) include links based on the footage she edited dOwN bElOw?! SHE HAS TWO KIDS (AND 1 BEST FRIEND)!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn doesn’t use Oliver’s name once. She calls him the baby, baby, buddy, bud, and stinky face but never once uses his name. Tim calls him Oliver a couple of times but also calls him buddy. They also refer to Jackson as buddy but when they are talking about him, they do use his name.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jenn doesn’t use Oliver’s name once. She calls him the baby, baby, buddy, bud, and stinky face but never once uses his name. Tim calls him Oliver a couple of times but also calls him buddy. They also refer to Jackson as buddy but when they are talking about him, they do use his name.
And this is after Jackson made it clear(ish lol) he didn't like it that Oliver was also being called Buddy, that was his nickname.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
How's that diet going Dimster?
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.06.55 PM.png

He licks his fingers loud enough for the mic to pick it up and then after he's licked his fingers, he touches the napkin. Or just you know, use the napkin from the beginning....

After lunch Dim is still complaining about his gooey pizza. Also they complain that it took awhile to get their food. Whine whine whine witch witch witch moan moan moan.

Budley is totally that kid who keeps bumping into your legs when you're standing in line in front of him and the Bojos are the parents who don't tell their kid to cut it out and stop running into strangers while fake laughing about it. Last time a kid kept doing that to me, I gave him the dirtiest look which was apparently more effective than his useless parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Is she actually starting to bauld? Why does it look like underneath where she has her hair tied up it's been shaved, I get it's maybe how it's tied up but I have mine tied up a lot an not once does it look like that
So your perimeter hairline is hormonal hair. That’s usually the first to go after being pregnant. My hair started to fall out about 4 months after giving birth and fell out for an entire year. I have a ton of hair, thankfully.
Hers looks like a combo of postpartum hair loss and she missed a piece when tying up her ponytail.

On another note, how bleeping greasy is her hair for her bangs to stay back like that?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.