The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Jenn went into a period of mourning when Trump got voted in? Lol
She cried on camera and everything.
What a mess. Guess she would rather have a president who doesn’t even know his own name 🤣
I guess some people are just so stupid they don’t realize they can keep their political opinions to themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I would have been so annoyed if I was the lady sitting next to them on Test Track. I'd have to lean further away from them to not show up on camera. Plus you know, the flying drool is way bleeping gross too. Way bleeping gross.

Ginn laughs at Budley not knowing what to do with his hands. Hey you dense witch, he hasn't known what to do with his hands since he was born.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.17.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.18.04 PM.png

They remind Budley again (and us) that his fave colors are purple and pink. Yeah we get it.

Tip: stop filming Ginn's face so up close, it's realllllly not flattering.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.21.05 PM.png

Why does she always smell her food like she's on a wine tasting excursion? It's cheesecake you dumb turd.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.22.47 PM.png

While she's busy tonguing her cheesecake and blabbing about it in a bleeping store where people are doing shopping, a couple people get too close to her in the shot and she's visibly annoyed. Maybe don't take up so much space with your whole family and stroller while taking your sweet bleeping time filming cheesecake shots in a crowded area, you entitled twit.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.25.39 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Where's Da Baby? Oh, way at the bottom there, that's fitting.
View attachment 2819746

Da Baby is now one entire year old and she still calls him Da Baby. That tracks. My BEST FRIEND (heh) just had a baby girl last week (I get to meet her tomorrow!) and it'll be interesting to see compared to Ginn how little she refers to her own child as "Da Baby". But my friend actually wanted this baby and went through IVF to get it so....

If these are her fancy schmancy Lulushithead leggings, they're making her look .... not slim.
View attachment 2819749

New silhouette?
View attachment 2819750
Is that 3 Chinz?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So your perimeter hairline is hormonal hair. That’s usually the first to go after being pregnant. My hair started to fall out about 4 months after giving birth and fell out for an entire year. I have a ton of hair, thankfully.
Hers looks like a combo of postpartum hair loss and she missed a piece when tying up her ponytail.

On another note, how bleeping greasy is her hair for her bangs to stay back like that?
Ahh ok, didn't know about that, I was assuming it was because she doesn't look after it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even the CC doesn't know what Dim is saying when he keeps saying "Soarin'" like "soo-rin".
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.30.56 PM.png

They still can't understand their 4-year-old and they say this in front of him which is also... awkward. Like you know he's a person who can hear you right? Well maybe he can't actually.... whoops.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.32.28 PM.png

Ginnifer gets lunch #2 (after that cheesecake in between lunch 1 and 2) while Budley and Dimmy are on "Soorin". The music she's inserted sounds like the sensual music FRE uses in their parody "vids".
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.34.32 PM.png

It gets worse, she bleeping films herself eating her food with that weirdly sensual-sounding music. Yep, she'll be joining her sister on OF soon enough or at least when Dim croaks from a heart attack. Did she purposely not dry her face to make it look even more gross? And then half her flatbread toppings fall off. and she kept all of this in.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.37.13 PM.png

Wouldn't be a proper voog without Dim salivating over a booty butt.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.40.09 PM.png

"Mama's boy" 🥴 he's like "why was I left alone with this witch who films herself eating food and ignores me?"
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 4.42.11 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Ahh ok, didn't know about that, I was assuming it was because she doesn't look after it
You’re still correct, she doesn’t care for it. She always has it pulled up which can cause even more breakage and continued loss.

Reactions: 10
That weird music when she was eating alone and an extra close up....ugghh
Dim is so annoying on the rides for other people. I would definitely say something or sabotage his filming

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So just watched the latest tit fest. Guess, she was tired of us talking about Amanduh and Butthead Pooper.

I'm wondering when they filmed this and if it does coincide with when Bestie filmed her grand foray into vooging.

And I have noticed Jenn trying to talk to those Theme Park Foodie people on X. I really think she tries to copy them when she does her munkbang reviews. I really don't know why they don't have much of a following in comparison.

Ugh, seven o'clock bedtime for both boys? Seriously. Neither of those kids are going to sleep for twelve freaking hours.
---
Also, regarding the hand thing, didn't someone say something in the past about that being a sign for ASD. Honestly, the fact that they laugh when he does stuff like that says a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Do you think Amanduh is wondering why Jenn showed other vloggers and shouted out their social media, but not hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think Amanduh is wondering why Jenn showed other vloggers and shouted out their social media, but not hers?
She's honestly probably till oblivious or I could almost see Jenn telling her she doesn't get TikTok and that's why she hasn't done a call out.... :rolleyes: They did mention her stupid sticker store on the Live back in 2023 FWIW. Will be interesting how it holds up with her not mentioning the YT channel. I do think it will be an issue eventually if she actually decides to go through with the channel. I give it 50/50 that she keeps it up, depending on how much of their income is TikTok based and if that bill actually gets passed in the senate (last I heard was it was likely going to be heavily revised) but girl probably doesn't even know what a senate is....let alone how a bill gets passed. Seems she's at AK today playing carnival games....hmmmmm

Reactions: 8
Like seriously their diatribe today about how hard it was bringing two kids to Disney was :rolleyes: Uh, seriously, it's intended to bring kids to Disney. Disney being an adults only thing is only a recent phenomenon fueled on by useless vloggers like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Temu Tim also has moobs.

Not Jennough is annoyed Temu Tim doesn't coordinate his outfits with the parks.

It's weird how emotionally stunted all these vloggers are. Like, they haven't gotten the memo they are grown adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow Temu Tim, soooooooooooooo original. You're really leading the trend here! The wit, I just can't take it! Also this really is how bad the picture quality is.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 7.41.56 PM.png

Breaking news you guyzzzz. Also Amanduh, *are not is.
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 7.46.39 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.