The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Amanduh's video essentially has hijacked this thread for the past day now...poor Dim's Aquatica barely got a couple of mentions with his gross feet and toilet bowl references....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Amanduh would have a tumultuous love/hate relationship with her own Tattle Thread. Jenn would be seething with jealousy.

Too bad Amanduh had to put her foot down and block out all psychopaths, only to turn around a month later and let us all in because she realizes she needs us.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh boy potential crossover alert. If they were on the same cruise I would want to be a fly on that wall. Also, has about as much impulse control as the Trackers.
Screenshot 2024-03-15 230043.png

---
Oh but wait it gets better. She has to be trolling. She bleeping has to be.
Screenshot 2024-03-15 230254.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How the hell do you book a cruise or any sort of vacation and NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh boy potential crossover alert. If they were on the same cruise I would want to be a fly on that wall. Also, has about as much impulse control as the Trackers.
View attachment 2818268
---
Oh but wait it gets better. She has to be trolling. She bleeping has to be.
View attachment 2818269
Wow she really does just share every thought in her head. Gotta love a chick who has "travel" in her IG bio and doesn't have a passport (I guess "travel" is just moving from Jersey to Orlando...) and can't remember which cruise she booked or where it goes to. That tracks.

Also, #Tim.
Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 9.14.49 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How the hell do you book a cruise or any sort of vacation and NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING?
Probably saw it was on Bestie's favorite ship and had to book :rolleyes: Also, I don't know how you don't know if your going out of country or not on a cruise. Unless, it's like a New England cruise or river boat you're likely going to be heading out of the country for at least a port or two. Does Disney or DCL have some sort of referral bonus system. I almost think Dim and DJ hangout with this nutcase to get those referral points if it is the case because she has to copy them on everything.

And I really don't get how any of these people budget. Making stickers must make bank because seriously....

• Sick
Reactions: 17
This whole Amanduh voog thing has to be a wind up, right? From the making voogs, booking a cruise, no planning, forgetting where she’s going, no passport, the employee talking about pooping and dressing like Tim, it’s all too similar to the slackers. We know Tim & Jenn read here 👋🏻 so it’s either all a big piss-take or Amanduh really is the creepy stalker we all thought.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When you are a stalker, does it really matter where the cruise is going?

Tim mentioned in, I think it might have been the 2nd podcast, that he got an amazing rate for a cruise next January. He was telling Nick he needed to check it out and Tim looked like a fool when Nick had to explain to Tim how Francie works a real job, she's a teacher and can't just vacation whenever she wants. I imagine that Amanduh heard this, told Jenn, I don't have a real job---I'm looking for a great rate on a cruise too.....

And since us trolls here are wrong 98% of the time, I'm sure they're all booked on one of the 5 night Fantasy that goes to both Lighthouse Point and Castaway Cay.

Shall we place some bets on whether or not they will still be friends? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Never mind, that answer is pretty obvious. This chick is going to be broke before summer trying to keep up with the Trackers. Maybe she can do bankruptcy vlogs?

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.57.23 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For someone to make a name for themselves in the Disney/Florida vlogging scene, they’d either need to be exceptionally charismatic and knowledgeable, highly original or, sadly, an absolutely terrible train-wreck person (like, say, Jenn…). Amanduh clearly isn’t the first two of these, but neither does she seem to qualify as the last of them, either, from the little I’ve seen. Rather, she just seems boring, unoriginal and somewhat desperate. Unless she raises her game, it’s hard to see her vlog gaining much traction…and the Trackers don’t seem to be going out of their way to help her out (because, of course they won’t).

Reactions: 20
And yet they pretend Dim was sooooooo good of a friend (with terrible boundaries) that he completely stopped drinking to support "a friend". Like, please. I don't know why they can't just admit Dim had a drinking problem. So many people are sober these days. The weird friend storyline just shines a bigger light on the issue than if they were just truthful. Aren't they supposed to be "real", according to the stans? 🤡 And isn't like the first step of being an alcoholic to admit you are an alcoholic? Using an excuse or being in denial doesn't seem like a good way to manage one's recovery.
I think Dim has or had an alcohol problem but I also don’t think he is 100%committed to being sober. I think he went from drinking too much to drinking occasionally but playing sober feeds the algorithm. I think the “friend” he gave up drinking for is 1-Chainz
---
This must mean Amanda just booked whatever cruise the Trackers booked and has no idea about any details, right?

I bet Jen thinks her husband has celebrity status right up there with Cher, Madonna, Drake, Adele......
Interesting she uses #Tim when she thinks she is the star of the show…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Dim has or had an alcohol problem but I also don’t think he is 100%committed to being sober. I think he went from drinking too much to drinking occasionally but playing sober feeds the algorithm. I think the “friend” he gave up drinking for is 1-Chainz
I think this is the case. From what I understand, the #1 thing in being in recovery is acknowledging your issue and being accountable for it. Tim can't hold himself accountable for anything. Neither can Jenn. Remember, it's the Unwell 3 that got them banned from Disney and Universal? Not their racist and homophobic content. Tim could never come out and say...I'm Tim. I'm an alcoholic. It has to be his "friend". He's just so supportive he won't even touch a donut with whiskey glaze because the kid working booth couldn't guarantee that all the alcohol had been burned off.

Reactions: 16
WTF world am I living in? Why do I ask myself these questions? Kyle Pablo & Adam the Woo buy (overpriced) houses in Celebration for over $500K (because they're too afraid to leave the Disney bubble) and now this random chick with no job wakes up one morning and books a Disney cruise and doesn't know which ship or where it's going :oops: (not sure I buy the whole story as there's a list of things you have to choose as you're working your way through the booking process but details, details)

What the actual F? My husband and I make good money but we haven't booked a Disney Cruise for our family of three because it's freaking expensive. I'm glad we're responsible adults and have a little nest egg but I just can't with these "vlogging people". Off to drink my 9am coffee and maybe I should add some Bailey's

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Before I threw that kind of $$ down on a vlogging set-up, I feel like I would give it a go with my phone and gimble first to test the waters and see if the success of my channel warrants such an investment. The employee works for Amanduh, and short of making stickers (which she has paused for her ongoing family emergency).Florida rent/insurance is not cheap. How are these people doing it?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.