The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I threw that kind of $$ down on a vlogging set-up, I feel like I would give it a go with my phone and gimble first to test the waters and see if the success of my channel warrants such an investment. The employee works for Amanduh, and short of making stickers (which she has paused for her ongoing family emergency).Florida rent/insurance is not cheap. How are these people doing it?
The ongoing family emergency is that she wants to be set for life too without doing much work. It ain't going to work because she's boring as duck, though if she gets a small following and gets invites to the parks that would be the funniest thing ever.

Reactions: 13
I think Amanduh believes she’s going to piggy back off the trackers. If she mentions them enough and plays up their ‘friendship’ maybe some of their stans will start following her too. She may be right. Because Jenn’s a big enough pig with a wide enough back to carry her. Except she won’t. Nothing in it for Jenn or no virtue signaling to be had by helping another channel out

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think Amanduh believes she’s going to piggy back off the trackers. If she mentions them enough and plays up their ‘friendship’ maybe some of their stans will start following her too. She may be right. Because Jenn’s a big enough pig with a wide enough back to carry her. Except she won’t. Nothing in it for Jenn or no virtue signaling to be had by helping another channel out
'it's not my job to support other channels' - Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is he on Spring Break this week? My kiddo is
---

She wants her own Tattle - someone here can get that going right?
HappilyAmanda 1: The Butthead has to go Poop
And Amanduh's video essentially has hijacked this thread for the past day now...poor Dim's Aquatica barely got a couple of mentions with his gross feet and toilet bowl references....
Imagine what his gross feet tattoos will look like when he’s 70 years old! All smeary and not discernible as to what the images actually are!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this is the case. From what I understand, the #1 thing in being in recovery is acknowledging your issue and being accountable for it. Tim can't hold himself accountable for anything. Neither can Jenn. Remember, it's the Unwell 3 that got them banned from Disney and Universal? Not their racist and homophobic content. Tim could never come out and say...I'm Tim. I'm an alcoholic. It has to be his "friend". He's just so supportive he won't even touch a donut with whiskey glaze because the kid working booth couldn't guarantee that all the alcohol had been burned off.
I don’t think people in recovery are interested in storing somebody else’s beer in their cruise cabin fridge. It is just part of his YouTube goodie two shoes persona, “we don’t drink” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think to siphon off followers she would have to be in Jenn’s videos, at least a little bit. And Jenn would have to mention the channel name.

And we know Jenn will never do either of those things lol

Reactions: 16
The employee works for Amanduh, and short of making stickers (which she has paused for her ongoing family emergency).Florida rent/insurance is not cheap. How are these people doing it?
THANK YOU!! I thought it was just me wondering how they were paying the rent with just a bunch of stickers and a cat. Maybe someone's daddy has money.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Amanduh thread title #1 ‘just a bunch of stickers and a cat’
Just purrfect 😹
Credit to PoorKid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think people in recovery are interested in storing somebody else’s beer in their cruise cabin fridge. It is just part of his YouTube goodie two shoes persona, “we don’t drink” 🙄
Didnt he film a voog somewhere and no drinks were visible but the vlogger he was with(Woo?) showed in his voog that Tim had a good sized glass of beer in front of him?

Reactions: 9
Please tell me he didn’t say that. What a rube!
It’s one thing to say it, it’s another to leave it in during editing.

Either Jen gave her a quick lesson in her “editing” style or Amanda just tried to emulate Jen by leaving this sh..poop in.

I just hope the employee never experiences a blowout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The ongoing family emergency is that she wants to be set for life too without doing much work. It ain't going to work because she's boring as duck, though if she gets a small following and gets invites to the parks that would be the funniest thing ever.
Pretty sure the family emergency amounts to buying a crappy overpriced leaky printer and fighting with the company for several months-she ended up spending about a thousand dollars spending it back....and yet still booking a cruise. I'm guessing she may have a trust or something if her dad died young that they're living off of-could have life insurance money and/or settlement money depending on how he died. The Employee also used to do car detailing and I think she mentioned he still moonlights it in FL so that's probably how they're surviving.

And look she decided to be original by only wanting to post every other day....
Screenshot 2024-03-16 112536.png

---
Also, anyone wonder if Bestie may have encouraged the booking if anything to get free child care. I can almost hear her telling Amanduh. Well, you used to work as a nanny.....I also wonder if Amanduh knows you can't bring pets on board a cruise.

Reactions: 15
I do think Tim still drinks on occasion didn’t someone see him drinking on the galaxy cruise thing? I don’t even remember the name of it anymore but he does not chew, that is a lens cap in his back pocket I know because I put my lens caps in my back pocket as well.

Reactions: 11
I do think Tim still drinks on occasion didn’t someone see him drinking on the galaxy cruise thing? I don’t even remember the name of it anymore but he does not chew, that is a lens cap in his back pocket I know because I put my lens caps in my back pocket as well.
His name is shh poop butthead handsome Ethan

Reactions: 4
A Tim tracker blog on Facebook asked their group what they would like the trackers to blog about for one day. Here is what one of the commenters said:

Something completely out of their norm! Like not spending a ton of money at a restaurant or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.