The Tim Tracker #166 All I want for my husband's birthday is a Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Buddy's spring break is next week. That's gonna be a rough week for our poor little Jen having two kids in the house.
Yep, next week and I also want to say their off today. I wonder if they are actually going to be home next week. A normal person would be going on their vacation when their kids off school but we know the Trackers aren't normal.

Reactions: 11
Update: Jenn Does It channel is gone! Will it come back as a podcast channel for Jenn and Amanda 🙏 🤞
---
View attachment 2817297
why are those dead dogs featured front and center on a voog in 2024. Didn’t those dogs die prepandemic? WTF is wrong with these people?
Their logo is coming 😬 along with their new "merch" 🤮 Just be patient....it's only been a few years since the logo maker started working on it. Geez you are impatient 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So I went through her drudgery to see if she ever addressed going private. And all I can say is no one here is pshycotic enough to post on Twitter about their hang nail. Jesus, girl.
"psychopaths"? Has this witch never internetted before? Perhaps don't be an attention bleep all over creation and just go be the boring person that you are, just anonymously. Seriously whoever told these "content creators" they were special growing up really did them a disservice. Fugly rainbow-colored glasses don't make you special, Amanduh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The woman who just bitched about another woman talking to her "FIANCE" about her single friends over a photo of their texts is calling other people psychopaths? Mmmm...okay.

These two look like Tim and Jenn met themselves in a parallel dimension where everything is mostly similar, but just a bit off in a way you can't quite pinpoint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The woman who just bitched about another woman talking to her "FIANCE" about her single friends over a photo of their texts is calling other people psychopaths? Mmmm...okay.

These two look like Tim and Jenn met themselves in a parallel dimension where everything is mostly similar, but just a bit off in a way you can't quite pinpoint.
Like the Seinfeld episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sending tots & pears to Amanduh for dating a grown man who announces he has to poop on camera. So many freaking mediocre useless mofos out there who think having a vlogging camera is a replacement for therapy.

It's seriously bizarre. Amanduh and her employee are like the Temu version of the Bojos who are already at like a Shein level so the bar is real low. Unoriginal and trashy.

Also why do the world's least travelled dingdongs always put "travel" in their bios? Also lol at "snack lover". No tit, most humans are. "Snack hater" might make you more unique. Just some tips, you're welcome. 🙃
Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 2.29.14 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm honestly surprise Amanduh didn't tell us how many hotdogs she and the Employee ate at the Bojos. Hope he didn't have to poop there, the toilets at Ft. Pampers only halfway work between the various munkbangs, Hot Wheels, and Jenn laughing as she erroneously flushes down things that shouldn't be flushed. Wait, the toilet isn't a garbage disposal...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It's seriously bizarre. Amanduh and her employee are like the Temu version of the Bojos who are already at like a Shein level so the bar is real low. Unoriginal and trashy.
Don't be insulting my shein 😅 (I use them for craft stuff an work clothes lol) an shein is definitely better quality than those two 😅 it arrives quickly as well, when have those two ever been quick at getting things out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like the other half of That Tracks is having a tough time…wondering if it has to do with the podcast. He is advertising another podcast in his instagram.
It’s likely due to some tattlers bleeping with his mental health.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear both their "friends" have some major issues. I'd say Amanduh is worse BUT I think Dick is better at hiding things. He's probably just as bad IRL.

Reactions: 9
Tim and Jenn are not supportive friends. When Adam the Woo mentioned that he is trying not to drink soda, Tim had to one up him and (falsely) claim he hasn’t drank soda in 20 years.
So was he just drinking water when he went to a soda shop then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And yet they pretend Dim was sooooooo good of a friend (with terrible boundaries) that he completely stopped drinking to support "a friend". Like, please. I don't know why they can't just admit Dim had a drinking problem. So many people are sober these days. The weird friend storyline just shines a bigger light on the issue than if they were just truthful. Aren't they supposed to be "real", according to the stans? 🤡 And isn't like the first step of being an alcoholic to admit you are an alcoholic? Using an excuse or being in denial doesn't seem like a good way to manage one's recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And yet they pretend Dim was sooooooo good of a friend (with terrible boundaries) that he completely stopped drinking to support "a friend". Like, please. I don't know why they can't just admit Dim had a drinking problem. So many people are sober these days. The weird friend storyline just shines a bigger light on the issue than if they were just truthful. Aren't they supposed to be "real", according to the stans? 🤡 And isn't like the first step of being an alcoholic to admit you are an alcoholic? Using an excuse or being in denial doesn't seem like a good way to manage one's recovery.
They can't/won't even make the most minor of sacrifices for their own children. There's no way they're making major life changes for "friends."

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Before she said it was a shoe I thought that some little cherub was throwing Hot Wheels out of the Rivian window....seriously though, is this going to make the Temu Home Voog
Screenshot 2024-03-15 205936.png

---
Oh, and bring it on Vanilla Dim is apparently very tall too :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2024-03-15 210217.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
:ROFLMAO: Who did this?
IMG_0663.jpeg

I’m certain a random person from NJ who used to shop at the local Aldi Amanduh worked at did not happen upon this EPCOT inaugural voog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.