The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before. If TTT was a real TV show. The network would have pulled the show by now.

Their rappelling vlog only got 34K. I've done a sound bath and liked it. But when a charity vlog gets less views than a sound bath vlog. You've got something to worry about. Tim repelling down a building should one of the most interesting things he has done. But nope. Somehow he made it one of the most boring things he has done, even for a good cause.
Gee….what could they have done to drum up interest in their rappelling video? What if, and I’m just spitballing here, they had announced via the channel and other social media that Tim was going to rappel down the Hyatt on February 23? And what if they had set up a fundraiser for GKTW to raise the $1000 to qualify? And what if, after meeting that goal really quickly, they challenged their community to get to $10000? $25000? Even $50000? And then all of those donors would be invested in watching the video and they actually make more $for themselves OR pledge to donate the earnings from that video to GKTW too!

Wonder if any of that would be a good idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It looks like they are also planning on Aulani again this year, so just add that to the huge list of planned vacations--mostly just repeats of repeats. Sadly, they had to cancel their Aulani trip last year. No mention of the reason, but probably nanny-related. And they were planning on going to the Polynesian Cultural Center (assumingly, they kept calling it 10 different things.)

Someone in the chat said it was too touristy and unethical. Jen says it can't be the same place, she think it's an actual "museum" and they have only heard great things. I am sure they are just going off what they saw in Adam's video. They still think themselves travel experts and really never do any research at all, do they?

And I am sure they booked their 3rd cruise (the one just for funsies) in the middle of Jackson's ear issue. I can't imagine planning yet another vacation instead of prioritizing my son's health issues.
Please don’t let them be at Aulani when I’m there please.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tim has proven me wrong in the past.
But in races anything can happen.
How will his banana knee hold up to 19.3 miles in two days?

Not saying this is gonna happen, but….
And how will he spin the narrative if it does?

6A2480BF-683F-4107-AFF0-433CE198AE3B.jpeg

Btw, Tim. You do know that anyone can track your race times. Right? Hope your fragile ego can handle both positive and negative comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And I am sure they booked their 3rd cruise (the one just for funsies) in the middle of Jackson's ear issue. I can't imagine planning yet another vacation instead of prioritizing my son's health issues.
I cant imagine putting your son with severe ear issues on airplanes!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Tim has proven me wrong in the past.
But in races anything can happen.
How will his banana knee hold up to 19.3 miles in two days?

Not saying this is gonna happen, but….
And how will he spin the narrative if it does?

View attachment 2783988

Btw, Tim. You do know that anyone can track your race times. Right? Hope your fragile ego can handle both positive and negative comments.
At the race this past weekend they were sweeping with intensity. There were people being swept at Mile #1 which I've never heard of, but apparently Disney was doing it.

The Bib is public info. And once you know the bib you can track the times and splits

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Found this. Broken record, I know.

But I'm just not buying there's a waitlist for months on end for a 10-20 mins. in-office, outpatient procedure.

In Orlando. In 2024. With hundreds upon hundreds of stellar pediatric physicians and countless high-quality facilities in the tri-county area alone.

Nope. Not buying it. For two people who blow money on the dumbest tit at the drop of a hat. FULL. OF. tit.

1709065538245.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know anything about racing but I hear you guys talk about sweeping or getting swept I don’t understand what any of this is can someone explain it to us non-runners, please

Reactions: 7
Not only would the doctor's office have to work around their vacation plans, but their daily schedule. Anything before noon is most likely too early for Jen. And then that starts cutting into lunch time anyway, so that's out. I assume the afternoon might be ok. But then when would they go on their daily Publix and Target runs?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t know anything about racing but I hear you guys talk about sweeping or getting swept I don’t understand what any of this is can someone explain it to us non-runners, please
Basically, if you aren't running/walking fast enough, they pick you up in a bus and bring you to the finish line. There is a group of people, they call them the Balloon Ladies, they walk at the very very end of the group at the minimum pace required by the race. If the Balloon Ladies are ahead of you when they "sweep", you have to get on the bus. They are basically sweeping the course clear of people who can't finish the race at the maximum time allowed.

• Heart
Basically if you don't run/walk fast enough they will take you out of the race. There are always balloon ladies setting the pace at the back so you need to stay ahead of them. I think the pace is maybe 16 mins per mile, so pretty generous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not only would the doctor's office have to work around their vacation plans, but their daily schedule. Anything before noon is most likely too early for Jen. And then that starts cutting into lunch time anyway, so that's out. I assume the afternoon might be ok. But then when would they go on their daily Publix and Target runs?
You want to do his ear tubes what day? Oh sorry, we were planning on reviewing Slim Chickens that day because our friend Amanduh told us that it was good. Wednesday? Sorry, that's the first day of Flower and Garden. 3/5? Oh the Nanny requested that day off already, who will care for him when we get home?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Basically if you don't run/walk fast enough they will take you out of the race. There are always balloon ladies setting the pace at the back so you need to stay ahead of them. I think the pace is maybe 16 mins per mile, so pretty generous.
Dim: So you’re saying all I have to do is take out a few balloon ladies?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gee….what could they have done to drum up interest in their rappelling video? What if, and I’m just spitballing here, they had announced via the channel and other social media that Tim was going to rappel down the Hyatt on February 23? And what if they had set up a fundraiser for GKTW to raise the $1000 to qualify? And what if, after meeting that goal really quickly, they challenged their community to get to $10000? $25000? Even $50000? And then all of those donors would be invested in watching the video and they actually make more $for themselves OR pledge to donate the earnings from that video to GKTW too!

Wonder if any of that would be a good idea?
A good thought, but I don't even think that would do it. We all know if this was Jenn rEPELLING (😅) down the building the views would at least double. The channel has been ruined and Tim let it happen - the fanatic stans want Jenn. They would watch her sit and "do" laundry over watching Tim do a charity event.

The ~30K views are similar to the TrickyNicky and DimmyTimmy podcast numbers. Jenn isn't in the thumbnail either, and you would think Jenn would put herself in the thumbnail knowing it would boost views, because it often does. Unless Tim is doing old school Tim at WDW, the Jenn stans don't give a crap... and even then they complain in the comments that Jenn isn't there.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
CAE15AAE-4C70-407F-8268-0AA3B4D43C9F.png

Tim was 472 out of 693 men in his age group.
(He’s in the bottom third of finishers. So NO, Tim, you were not the WINNER like you told Jackson!)
With Nick coddling and taking his hand to a 1:26 race finish.

The maximum finish time for the 10K is 1:39:20, based on a 16 minute mile.

It will be interesting to see Tim’s times in September, as he won’t have his guide dog (Nick) by his side and is left to his own devices for his races.

I am confident Tim will be fine in the 10K.
Lol. It’s the half marathon that he will not be prepared for!

Of added interest will be the personal interactions Tim may or may not have with Adam (the Woo) who is in over his head with the DL half marathon being his first race ever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
He needs to have tubes inserted in his ears, here’s some info about it:

It makes NO sense that he has to wait “months and months” to have this done? It’s a common pediatric procedure. They live in the Orlando area, no the back woods of Wyoming. They probably didn’t want his pesky procedure to interfere with any trips or staycations, so the kid can just be in pain, not hear, and be subjected to MORE courses of antibiotics instead.
Not to mention it impedes his speech

Reactions: 15
The Tim Tracker #165 35k on luxury cruises..of course, 5k on essential surgery.."like no that's a lot of money"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We all know if this was Jenn rEPELLING (😅) down the building the views would at least double
THIS will never happen!

She can’t even go down a tube water slide, with Tim literally holding her hand, without freaking out and shitting her pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Basically, if you aren't running/walking fast enough, they pick you up in a bus and bring you to the finish line. There is a group of people, they call them the Balloon Ladies, they walk at the very very end of the group at the minimum pace required by the race. If the Balloon Ladies are ahead of you when they "sweep", you have to get on the bus. They are basically sweeping the course clear of people who can't finish the race at the maximum time allowed.
OK, thank you for explaining that

Reactions: 5
I assume that Buddy hasn't been taken care off yet because the cuntcierge ENT doctor wasn't available

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.