The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have no clue either. Adam said the race starts at 5 am and ends at 10 am so he has 5 hours to complete the race. He didn’t seem to know that the fast runners are the ones who start at 5 am. He’s going to be starting closer to 6 am and yeah 4 hours is enough time to complete 13 miles but I’m sure Adam and Tim will be stopping to meet characters which will eat into their time.

Tim isn’t going to have Nick here with him to push him and motivate him. He will likely do worse on this one because of that. I’m sure he will still tell Jackson he won though.
The pace is 16 min per mile and a 'normal' person could walk 13.1 miles in the time allowed (roughly 3 and half hours). If you are unfit you will still be rough the next day and neither Tim nor the Woo look like they will be doing any build up runs.

Reactions: 10
I forgot that Adam is DVC now. It looks like they also brought Mike along with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tim isn’t going to have Nick here with him to push him and motivate him. He will likely do worse on this one because of that. I’m sure he will still tell Jackson he won though.
Is that why Woo said Tim encouraged him (aka talked him into) doing the race?

Because Tim couldn't be there by himself? Cuz Nick wasn't going to be there?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There's always someone of some kind of "profession" in the comments, anyone with more than one brain cell would ignore randoms like this an make sure that they are only listening to someone that has actual qualifications on the wall (not sure if they do that over there but in the UK their certificates are on their walls) at a proper licensed place but unfortunately the slackers will probably read this an think ohh that settles it then, it won't fix him so we don't need to bother
Not defending the Trackers in any way, but the commenter is correct about ear tubes and infections. They don’t keep them from ever happening again. Infections would be more mild and easier to treat, but tubes aren’t a cure. I was reading on it a bit recently as I rarely practice in the pediatric space, most of my patients are adults and felons 😂

You are 10000% spot on with them taking a YouTube comment as fact at face value. They seem the type that would recite history “facts” a cite the source as Facebook memes…

Reactions: 6
The pace is 16 min per mile and a 'normal' person could walk 13.1 miles in the time allowed (roughly 3 and half hours). If you are unfit you will still be rough the next day and neither Tim nor the Woo look like they will be doing any build up runs.
I don’t run, but I can walk a mile in 16 minutes even when my dog stops to sit in the middle of the road and look pretty. That’s a generous and inclusive time limit.

Reactions: 7
I don’t run, but I can walk a mile in 16 minutes even when my dog stops to sit in the middle of the road and look pretty. That’s a generous and inclusive time limit.
I don’t run and I can also do a 16 minute mile. 13 miles in a row is another story. I could definitely do the 5k no problem and probably push myself to do the 10k but I’m in no shape to even walk a half marathon.
Tim claimed he felt fine the day after the half marathon. I would probably not be able to walk for a few days after.

Reactions: 13
It took me like ten years to be able to run a half marathon without feeling like crap afterwards. These guys will be in the last corral since they won’t have any proof of time. No way they make it through the whole thing. SIGH.
That’s why I don’t buy into the line “if you can run a 10K you can run a half marathon “. Especially if you have Tim & Adam’s diet and “exercise” routine!
---
Also, don’t forget that Tim would have done the 10K (6.2 miles) the previous day.
#soremuscles #bananaknee??

Oh. And the potty breaks Tim always has to take will factor into his time too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t run and I can also do a 16 minute mile. 13 miles in a row is another story. I could definitely do the 5k no problem and probably push myself to do the 10k but I’m in no shape to even walk a half marathon.
Tim claimed he felt fine the day after the half marathon. I would probably not be able to walk for a few days after.
A very good point, I’d need an ECV for at least a week 😂 I figured races would have a tighter limit though (again, I don’t race, so totally ignorant)! I don’t see how Tim could suggest a 10k and a half are somehow similar? A half is more than twice the distance! Don’t people TRAIN for half marathons?

Reactions: 5
I’m at EPCOT and so far no Timmy and no vloggers. The personal shoppers however, omg I have found a new group of people to hate. They are live on some platform, asking people ok, how many do you want? Two for Mary! Anyone else? How about you get the duck out of my way. I need all the Orange Bird stuff.

The food booths open in 15 minutes…my eyes are peeled. I’m ready to be a saboteur.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s why I don’t buy into the line “if you can run a 10K you can run a half marathon “. Especially if you have Tim & Adam’s diet and “exercise” routine!
Thank you! So many people saying that a 16 minute mile isn’t hard but Tim and Adam are not in good shape. Just because they walk around a theme park for a couple of hours doesn’t mean they have the capacity to do well in a half marathon. I mean, we already know Tim can complete one but I still maintain that Nick was probably very motivating and pushed Tim. I don’t see Adam motivating Tim the same way.
Adam wants to get fit before his 50th birthday in August but he admitted that he hasn’t exercised in about 2 weeks and he has very disordered views on eating.
Tim wants to lose 30 pounds and claimed to be intermittent fasting but you can see the weight gain and he isn’t eating well either.

So while this is an unpopular opinion, I am going to say that a normal, average, non runner cannot just jump into a half marathon.

Reactions: 18
God, those shoppers are horrific and somehow get all the crap and leave nothing for normal people, then sell them for an obscene markup on eBay. Disney tries to stop it and says you can only get X amount of Y per person but they find ways around it.

Reactions: 17
I’m at EPCOT and so far no Timmy and no vloggers. The personal shoppers however, omg I have found a new group of people to hate. They are live on some platform, asking people ok, how many do you want? Two for Mary! Anyone else? How about you get the duck out of my way. I need all the Orange Bird stuff.

The food booths open in 15 minutes…my eyes are peeled. I’m ready to be a saboteur.
YES! Please post pics of any OB stuff you get. I am obsessed w/ the new OB Loungefly.

I love my Orange Bird shoulder buddy. I don't know why I love Orange Bird so much. So cute. I NEED an OB Loungefly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I’m guilty for using a personal shopper at times. Due to some mobility issues, I’m unable to get to WDW right now (hopefully that will change in the future). I love spirit jerseys and the only way to get them usually is through personal shoppers. Sometimes Shop Disney has them, but I don’t want to wait.
ETA: I have a shopper I order from, they charge a small upcharge. I don’t pay triple on eBay.

When did he do that?
Tim was guided and hand held by Nick in this past January’s WDW 10K.
In the home vlog “vlogging insecurities” when they are doing their couch talk, Tim mentions a friend he has who did the half marathon and went all out, really running it and that friend was hurting the next day. Jenn asks Tim how he feels and he said he feels fine.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.