The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so much to get caught up to. Ugh, this past week has been annoying on a lot of different levels for me personally. At least my mom's surgery went well. Going to try to to immerse myself in Tracker world. From what I read here I am calling total bull tit on the tubes. That is such a common procedure and they are totally contradicting themselves with the scheduling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m interested in the new Evermore resort so I started watching the Kyle Pallo vlog on it…I couldn’t get through it so I skipped much of it. It’s terrible. But I see Timmy was at this media preview. Wondering when we’ll see the tracker version.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
We have to remember the kid isn't even worth spending $5 on blueberries for him, he most certainly isn't worth a possible 10k payment for ear surgery 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bets on if they read this top comment on the Hot Dog date vlog and questioned the doctor? Hmm.

"Well, one of our fans is an ENT nurse and said...."
Doctor tells scheduler to schedule them out 4 months and get them out of their hair? 😬😅

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Doctor tells scheduler to schedule them out 4 months and get them out of their hair? 😬😅
You mean like the hair stylist that's always booked? 🥴

Receptionist: "It's that jackass, Tim Bojo again."
Stylist: "Tell him I'm booked for the next 20 years."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine being a kid and feeling crappy and not being able to just stay in your own bed at home and have parents that take good care of you to help you feel better? I had plenty of ear infections as a kid and would never have wanted to be dragged across the country or to (yet another) hotel room or cruise ship.
And you can bet if the appt arrives and it clashes with a vacay, they'll make Buddy wait longer and rearrange.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m interested in the new Evermore resort so I started watching the Kyle Pallo vlog on it…I couldn’t get through it so I skipped much of it. It’s terrible. But I see Timmy was at this media preview. Wondering when we’ll see the tracker version.
Ugh I'm interested in it too but don't wanna watch these schmucks 'reviewing it'.

Reactions: 3
Months and months my backside. I can book an appointment in less than three weeks from the other side of the frickin' world!!! This makes me so angry. if there is nothing wrong with him - DON'T LIE. if he needs the tubes GET THE SURGERY ASAP.
Ear surgery.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And basically, Oliver will NEVER be given more than jackson. Ever.
Even if grandma gets Oliver a ride on Tesla for his bday, that witch Jenn would probably say “they are going to share because Jackson didn’t get one for his first bday.
(Idk what toys are in with the littles, so I just thought I’d the ride on toys lol)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
i hate PCDev but. Love that he has already covered evermore in full.

Reactions: 8
Another Date Night! Jenn's insta has them at Moonlight Magic at Animal Kingdom. I wonder which DVC member is hosting them?

So live show yesterday.
No vid today.
And miracle child #1 has another ear infection and is on antibiotics, so let's leave him with a sitter.

And to recap some more---Jenn said last month, that she was 98% to reaching her goal for the month. They had 3.3 mil views.

Here's where we are today, with no vid today and 2 days left in the month. 3.0 mil. Another month, further away from her so-called goal. (I'm assuming it's 3.5 mil)

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 7.30.41 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bets on if they read this top comment on the Hot Dog date vlog and questioned the doctor? Hmm.

Quality of life is about cruises and room bookings and 42 course meals, and just for adults. Not your kids' and not their health. I also call bullshit on them having to wait months for the tubes. They must think we're as stupid as they are.

Also, this 'nurse' kind of sucks. Parents aren't supposed to just "realize" that the tubes might not work; a medical professional needs to clearly communicate that to them and more than once if needed. And even if it just decreases a kid's pain, that would still be a win in my book until we could get to the next step.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Moonlight magic? That event is a witch to get into for dvc members and these two just get to go because stans gotta stan and you know they will witch about everything anyway. bleeping sigh man.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am confident Tim will be fine in the 10K.
Lol. It’s the half marathon that he will not be prepared for!
If you can do a 10K you can do a 1/2. It's when you get beyond the 13 mile marker that it gets hard. Unless of course without his sherpa to guide him, he might have bad splits and burn out and fade hard down the back.

Reactions: 2
I remember seeing someone (in the comments on some voog, maybe?) offer them Moonlight Magic not that long ago. I wish I would have screenshot it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Moonlight magic? That event is a witch to get into for dvc members and these two just get to go because stans gotta stan and you know they will witch about everything anyway. bleeping sigh man.
Nick the Dick is there too but he at least posted a thanks to the dude that invited him along.

They all suck and the people who worship them are just as terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nick the Dick is there too but he at least posted a thanks to the dude that invited him along.

They all suck and the people who worship them are just as terrible.
I'd honestly like to see a voog with Dick, Dim, and Adam the Poo, the sheer amount of awkwardness that would be going on there would be worth watching especially if Giggles was with Poo for the day. Though I doubt Dick probably know what the deal was with Giggles.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.