The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the home vlog “vlogging insecurities” when they are doing their couch talk, Tim mentions a friend he has who did the half marathon and went all out, really running it and that friend was hurting the next day. Jenn asks Tim how he feels and he said he feels fine.
That video was posted Jan. 7
Tim only “ran” the 10K this race weekend
BE57C815-88A1-4E01-A9E0-80E6DF169A62.png

AAD64CA8-E581-4763-84E9-4644462A29D9.png

Not the modified 7.1 mile half marathon in 2024.

Reactions: 7
That video was posted Jan. 7
Tim only “ran” the 10K this race weekend
View attachment 2785450
View attachment 2785454
Not the modified 7.1 mile half marathon in 2024.
Thank you for the correction. In the back of my mind I knew he did the 10k since we discussed it in length here but I guess I have the half marathon on my brain.
I don’t think he knows what he is in for. 13 miles is going to be tough for someone who eats like tit. He probably thinks he can train the month before and be fine. Either way, I’ll be tuning in to that tit show for sure.

Reactions: 9
I'm here for Tim's disaster of a half marathon. I've run many (it's my favorite distance to run!) and your first is no joke. Yeah, you *can* run a half if you've run a 10k, but it's not like it's a walk in the park. And Tim's doing back to back races??? And he has to train for them over the Florida summer???

It's going to be a hilarious clusterfuck and I'm here for it.

Reactions: 17
The pace is 16 min per mile and a 'normal' person could walk 13.1 miles in the time allowed (roughly 3 and half hours). If you are unfit you will still be rough the next day and neither Tim nor the Woo look like they will be doing any build up runs.
I looked up some of the record times of my in law who passed. She was an AVID runner and did the NYC marathon every year for years. Her mile pace times for various races (all while she was on chemo) were:
10:39 Marathon
10:22 Half
11:13 Half
15:13 10K

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Prediction: He submits a time to get into D (they don't check that one). He finishes (barely) but feels like absolute death the next day
He barely finishes and then they don't voog again for two weeks because he has to stay in bed to recover and Jenn has to look after two whole children all by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So another date night last night. I would hate to be their nanny. Always moving her hours around. No matter they all leave.

Reactions: 17
Omg the Ginn laughing in Woos vlog is unbelievable. It's like she can't stop. She didn't do this years ago...it has become a tick or something with her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Jenn is trying to copy Daphne with the giggles 😂 I also think she does it more around Tim and Adam because she doesn’t get any of their jokes so she just laughs constantly so she can catch one by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He barely finishes and then they don't voog again for two weeks because he has to stay in bed to recover and Jenn has to look after two whole children all by herself.
If he finishes (I think he will), he's going to hurt himself. And I'm not joking. Dude is going to be out of commission for 2+ weeks

Reactions: 4
Omg the Ginn laughing in Woos vlog is unbelievable. It's like she can't stop. She didn't do this years ago...it has become a tick or something with her.
I noticed that too....very annoying. Also she still had on her Lulu's....and what looked like a shirt she tucked in?? Either way...wasnt a good look on her!

Reactions: 13
God, those shoppers are horrific and somehow get all the crap and leave nothing for normal people, then sell them for an obscene markup on eBay. Disney tries to stop it and says you can only get X amount of Y per person but they find ways around it.
I feel like Disney could try more if they really wanted to do something about it but they don’t care. For limited items, it should require your park ticket or annual pass to be scanned and after you buy the quantity limit, the register won’t allow any more to be purchased. Now someone can just go from register to register or to multiple stores to buy as much as they want.

It annoys me when I want an item and a few days too late to get it at the parks but see someone on eBay has over 30 of them for sale when it was supposed to be a 2 item limit per person.

Reactions: 16
I saw Tim on my way out of Epcot. He was alone and didn’t look to have his big bag/fuzzy balls but maybe he did and I just didn’t see it all or maybe he was with someone who was holding. We passed under Spaceship Earth around 1120. I didn’t see other vloggers I knew but agreed with the horrible shoppers! I got my Orangebird Lug crossbody, a tervis and a pitcher. I’m sure you’ve already guessed I love OB lol.

while I was in line waiting to get into Creations there were people holding up the merch to the glass and holding it for people in line. There were people with baskets and tons of stuff live steaming all over. I got in, grabbed my items and used mobile check out…I think I was out of the shop by 9:10.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting...so much Adam recently and so little Nick (other than the podcast).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting...so much Adam recently and so little Nick (other than the podcast).
Cause Adam gives Tim access to DVC points & events like Moonlight Magic!

We all know that the Slackers only associate with people that they can grift. THEY are always the TAKERS never the Givers.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if Jenn is mad she has to stay home and edit. She’s been joining Tim and Adam an awful lot lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.