The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tim donate or raise $1000 minimally to go “Over the Edge”?

View attachment 2781330

What was Tim doing solo at the Hyatt Regency on Friday, Feb. 23 when the event was scheduled for Sat. Feb. 24?

View attachment 2781355
This should be an instance where they hype it up on Insta or whatever for stans to donate to GKTW directly through the link before the event. He could have raised a ton of money for GKTW if they put a link on their socials. Most stans will watch the video and not pay attention to the fact they can donate if they search around all the crap in the description for the link. They don't even listen to what is usually said in the videos, judging by the questions in the comments.

I think the event being cancelled the day before threw everything off. The Fan Club wasn't there the first day with the wind. Jenn went the re-do day because if she didn't, she'd be stuck home for hours with 2 kids alone, all day.

It would have been hilarious if J$ said to Tim at the end, you lost, Dad, you're a loser. Jenn kept saying they were racing but it's not a race. :rolleyes:
---
I remember the same. Someone shared emails with a person at GKTW who really didn’t give a tit. The only people who found it appalling (because it was) were the “unwell” here on tattle.
This is also how I remember it. Many people commented on GKTW social media and emailed them directly. They didn't give a tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Did Tim donate or raise $1000 minimally to go “Over the Edge”?

View attachment 2781330

What was Tim doing solo at the Hyatt Regency on Friday, Feb. 23 (where he complained the wind was to strong to safely do the event) when it was scheduled for Sat. Feb. 24?

View attachment 2781355
Exactly! He specifically says that you have to meet the $1000 fundraising goal to qualify to REE-pel. Where was the fundraiser? They have a 900,000+ subs. If only some of their actual loyal stans donated $1, they could have raised $50,000 or maybe more. Instead, they donated the minimum themselves just for the content. They could have promoted the hell out of this and actually done some good.
Pete Werner is an actual shitbag, but no question he would have promoted the hell out of something like this to sponsor some of the DIS team doing the rappel.

The event was supposed to be Friday, but it was moved to Saturday bc of the wind. Notice no one was with him Friday. J was at school of course, but J4D didn’t bc it was a nanny work day. She came Saturday bc the alternative was to be home alone with both and she doesn’t do that. And shouldn’t evidenced by the fact that she couldn’t find the pool when there was a label that said POOL next to the elevator button. WOW.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So Jenn says Oliver has never met furry characters before as the two bunny mascots for GLTW are waving at him and Oliver is giving them a “wtf” look.

View attachment 2780675

This is a totally different stroller than the stroller wagon, correct? So they brought TWO different strollers for their 4-year-old and toddler to this event that lasted a couple hours at most??

Reactions: 5
I remember the same. Someone shared emails with a person at GKTW who really didn’t give a tit. The only people who found it appalling (because it was) were the “unwell” here on tattle.
This is also how I remember it. Many people commented on GKTW social media and emailed them directly. They didn't give a tit.
I personally spoke with someone (Omar or Otis 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Unfortunately, GKTW doesn’t give AF!
No matter what Tim does (cough - going to a GKTW fundraiser on day 5 of having COVID) they fawn all over him.

Read all about it in this article I posted previously:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
All the comments and flexing about the fan club is very telling about how it was a huge point of contention for Tim with the marathon. It really burned his ass to see Francine show up with the boys. How crappy is it that Tim wouldn’t have had a fan club if the even wasn’t post-poned a day. A day that Jenn didn’t have the help there with her and she could have done something she liked better.

All very telling.

Stressful times in the Tracker household.

Tim, you don’t have a fan club, you were just the only one available to watch Jenn Saturday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is a totally different stroller than the stroller wagon, correct? So they brought TWO different strollers for their 4-year-old and toddler to this event that lasted a couple hours at most??
I believe the stroller wagon was at some sort of event that was posted on Jenn's instagram story only so far. It looked like a Lunar New Year celebration or something like that in a park setting. It wasn't at the GKTW thing.

Reactions: 7
I don’t recall there being two strollers.
Oliver was in a single stroller. J$ was walking and doing normal 4 year old things. J$ at one point was laying down on a pool lounge chair while they waited.
---
All the comments and flexing about the fan club is very telling about how it was a huge point of contention for Tim with the marathon
And what is Tim going to do about the September DL Halloween races. He signed up for the Chills ‘n Thrills Challenge (10K & half marathon)

Does he go solo or drag the fam along?
His lap dog, Nick, isn’t going. So he has no one to take his hand and guide him through the races.

btw - because both races are timed I look forward to seeing Tim’s race times and where he ranks in his age group.
🤔 Will he get swept in the half?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And what is Tim going to do about the September DL Halloween races. He signed up for the Chills ‘n Thrills Challenge (10K & half marathon)
The best Jenn will do for this is convince Tim to book a stay at a nice resort so she can be close to him (really to have him be close to HER) but then not bother to get the boys up and ready early for their fan club duties. She will blame it on the “babes” not sleeping well when she’s a no show.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The codependency in their relationship saddens me. My partner and kid are introverts who prefer an early evening. I’m an extroverted night owl. When we travel, I routinely venture out independently and explore after they settle into wherever we’re staying. Even during the day, if he wants to chill for a bit, I’ll take our child and we’ll have an adventure. Once a year I fly to DC on my own (GASP) for a long weekend to visit family and gorge myself on all things Smithsonian. The thought of needing my husband with me or nearby at all times is stifling. They’re teaching their sons this dependency by example.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also tim you have 2 sons
Should be a thread title

Honestly unless O turns into the rolly coster "buddy" that dim desperately wanted J to be then the kid will be forever ignored an a forgotten thought to them

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Does he go solo or drag the fam along?
His lap dog, Nick, isn’t going. So he has no one to take his hand and guide him through the races.

btw - because both races are timed I look forward to seeing Tim’s race times and where he ranks in his age group.
🤔 Will he get swept in the half?
They’ll have the nanny with them for sure but Jenn won’t drag her lazy ass out of bed to go cheer Tim on. Even when someone else is there to watch her kids for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How can anyone stand to listen to these two drivel on? Nick is even more clueless than Dimmy boy about current events.

Reactions: 10
the beloved day that i got blocked across social media by the trackers, aww. i messaged tim directly calling him out, and was blocked by both within minutes. good times, good times.
Thank you for doing that. Not surprised with his thin skin he blocked you. Oh, well, his loss not yours!

Reactions: 9
How can anyone stand to listen to these two drivel on? Nick is even more clueless than Dimmy boy about current events.
I had it on in the background and I had to turn it off. It's just a pissing contest. Tim tries to come up with tit that he knows that Nick won't know anything about and deliberately makes him feel bad for not knowing about this stuff. I don't know how Nick doesn't leave that house and just cry in his car before trekking back to Lakeland.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I had it on in the background and I had to turn it off. It's just a pissing contest. Tim tries to come up with tit that he knows that Nick won't know anything about and deliberately makes him feel bad for not knowing about this stuff. I don't know how Nick doesn't leave that house and just cry in his car before trekking back to Lakeland.
Right? I tell you why cause at the 30 min mark Nick confesses he can not be alone. He is truly as co-dependent as Jennbo & he is so in lovr with his new “smart” friend Dimmy it’s pathetic.
The whole relationship is so toxic

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
At least both Tim and Nick are wearing pants this time. I think this is the first time the viewer hasn’t had a view of gross hairy thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently O$ is a momma’s boy & he only tolerates Dummy. They had their first true bonding moment a few days ago 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.