The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim: "I haven't had soda in 20 years so therefore I'm healthy, alcohol even cooked in food petrifies me and spice gives me the runs!"
Also Dim: gets cinnamon rolls with coca-cola glaze and churros with bourbon, coca-cola, and sriracha.
View attachment 2778367
View attachment 2778368
View attachment 2778369

Then it's time to take a dump at the bathroom of course.
View attachment 2778372

Seriously dude, what is it with you and bathrooms?
View attachment 2778375

Then of course he's gotta have a wiener. That he eats while walking and talking with his mouth full. Probably forgot napkins again too.
View attachment 2778379
What does he do with the giant camera and fuzzy balls as he wipes the hot dog mush from around his anus in the bathroom stall?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What look is she going for here? It's giving a vibe of Dana Carvey and Emma Stone's mutual special needs aunt who is agoraphobic and stepped out for the first time and also needs her fake paprika brows waxed after all this time sitting in the laundry room.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.26.15 PM.png

Is it me or have the last three or four videos been extra shaky?
This "repelling" voog is for sure extra shaky.
---
Ginn makes sure to do a crotch shot and DickyNick mentally thanks her for the new pic to add to his Aura frame (#soniceyoudonthavetowrapit)
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.31.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Buddy asks what a pro-wrestler is. Ginn is like "tit, I have to try to explain something?"
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.37.22 PM.png

Da Baby's like, "how early is too early to get emancipated?"
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.39.24 PM.png

The WWE guy's like "so what do you do?" 😆
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.41.12 PM.png

---
Dim's coming down complaining about his aches and pains and his "sleeping" kid who isn't fascinated by him and his tight pants coming down a building. It's not like you're raising your kid to be empathic or compassionate anyway, but also no one cares about you and your inferiority complex and need for validation. The WWE guy isn't your therapist or doctor dude.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.46.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ginn seems to be telling Da Baby to thank the humans in the fake furry rabbit costumes. witch he can barely talk and he's disturbed by them. She's extra high-pitch voiced. She sounds like she's had a frontal lobotomy even more so than usual.

Ginn, later talking to Dim: "I forgot to ask you how you felt."
I mean, of course you did, you're a self-absorbed narcissist, that sort of thing doesn't come naturally to you.

I cracked up at this shot. He just like pushed ahead of his special needs aunt because they wouldn't both fit on the sidewalk and she looks so forgotten and homely compared to the woman behind her.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 3.58.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hi all, I’m behind because I went to Disney this last weekend. I just wanted to share that a 50 year old peri-menopausal woman with a bad knee that doesn’t have any bursa beat Tim’s 10k time yesterday. And I’m proud to say I finished in the top quarter of my age group. And the next day (today) I ran the half. I also never looked like I was starting to have a stroke after mile 3 like Tim. And I didn’t have to go home to Jen (always a win for everyone besides Tim!) So great weekend for me. Thanking the universe for a fun weekend full of boathouse margaritas, beautiful weather, three new medals, and getting through MY 10k with a smile. Poor Tim, it must really suck to suck at everything.

1708906799194.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Buddy asks what a pro-wrestler is. Ginn is like "tit, I have to try to explain something?"
View attachment 2780402

Da Baby's like, "how early is too early to get emancipated?"
View attachment 2780405

The WWE guy's like "so what do you do?" 😆
View attachment 2780407
---
Dim's coming down complaining about his aches and pains and his "sleeping" kid who isn't fascinated by him and his tight pants coming down a building. It's not like you're raising your kid to be empathic or compassionate anyway, but also no one cares about you and your inferiority complex and need for validation. The WWE guy isn't your therapist or doctor dude.
View attachment 2780411
That baby just doesn't look healthy to me... I know we harp on this.. but please Dim and Genn .. actually take Oliver and Jackson to see Licensed professional for a true work up... both kids need medical attention

Reactions: 21
That baby just doesn't look healthy to me... I know we harp on this.. but please Dim and Genn .. actually take Oliver and Jackson to see Licensed professional for a true work up... both kids need medical attention
Jack$on is going to be making grilled cheese sandwiches at 3AM years from now like Uncle Danny

Reactions: 4
Hi all, I’m behind because I went to Disney this last weekend. I just wanted to share that a 50 year old peri-menopausal woman with a bad knee that doesn’t have any bursa beat Tim’s 10k time yesterday. And I’m proud to say I finished in the top quarter of my age group. And the next day (today) I ran the half. I also never looked like I was starting to have a stroke after mile 3 like Tim. And I didn’t have to go home to Jen (always a win for everyone besides Tim!) So great weekend for me. Thanking the universe for a fun weekend full of boathouse margaritas, beautiful weather, three new medals, and getting through MY 10k with a smile. Poor Tim, it must really suck to suck at everything.

View attachment 2780452
Congratulations! Sounds like a successful weekend! Cheers to actually accomplishing things in your life and not having to spend thousands of dollars to feel any sense of worth 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The kid could really use some sun… they have a nice backyard. It’s been sunny in Florida. Take him outside to play in the sun on a blanket with toys and read to him JEN! Do something other than up your husband ass. Sheesh

Reactions: 22
The kid could really use some sun… they have a nice backyard. It’s been sunny in Florida. Take him outside to play in the sun on a blanket with toys and read to him JEN! Do something other than up your husband ass. Sheesh
How often have they used their pool since their cluttered fancy outdoor kitchen redo? Like, once? Money well spent. They both could also use the pool to swim as another form of exercise. I bet Ginn hasn't touched the clothes rack exercise bike in their bedroom since she rode it for about 5 minutes on the lowest speed in a January voog. Supposedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2780452

Well done you!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Timmy Tightpants spotted in Amanduh's Homecomin reel. The fit and womanly hips give it away. Tattle is 99% sure you're not a medium.

IMG_2459.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.