The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you wear pants THIS tight, sitting in this position for so long. They actually look like they are going to burst.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 12.55.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This should be an instance where they hype it up on Insta or whatever for stans to donate to GKTW directly through the link before the event. He could have raised a ton of money for GKTW if they put a link on their socials. Most stans will watch the video and not pay attention to the fact they can donate if they search around all the crap in the description for the link. They don't even listen to what is usually said in the videos, judging by the questions in the comments.

I think the event being cancelled the day before threw everything off. The Fan Club wasn't there the first day with the wind. Jenn went the re-do day because if she didn't, she'd be stuck home for hours with 2 kids alone, all day.

It would have been hilarious if J$ said to Tim at the end, you lost, Dad, you're a loser. Jenn kept saying they were racing but it's not a race. :rolleyes:
---

This is also how I remember it. Many people commented on GKTW social media and emailed them directly. They didn't give a tit.
The only fundraiser I remember them doing is for planned parenthood. Eliminating children. It tracks!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tim really is an asshole. Nick is trying to talk about the bonds siblings have and how he loved playing with his siblings when he was younger and Tim is interrupting asking if Nick’s brother who lives in Nashville has ever seen Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift.
Nick then asks Tim what games he liked to play the most with his siblings and Tim said, “I don’t know.” It seemed like a subject Tim didn’t want to get into.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
And what is Tim going to do about the September DL Halloween races. He signed up for the Chills ‘n Thrills Challenge (10K & half marathon)

Does he go solo or drag the fam along?
His lap dog, Nick, isn’t going. So he has no one to take his hand and guide him through the races.

btw - because both races are timed I look forward to seeing Tim’s race times and where he ranks in his age group.
🤔 Will he get swept in the half?
I believe ATW has talked about doing these same races. You know, as part of his whole "fit by fifty" schtick he has going on currently. This will be great content. Two overgrown man babies trying not to get swept out of Disney events. I'm already cringing at the thought of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only fundraiser I remember them doing is for planned parenthood. Eliminating children. It tracks!
Not sure how fundraising for Planned Parenthood is equivalent to eliminating children?

Reactions: 17
Ah crap. Are we gonna do down the abortion rabbit hole again? Last time, the mods got very upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure how fundraising for Planned Parenthood is equivalent to eliminating children?
Do a deep dive on the history and origins of Planned Parenthood. The founder, Margaret Sanger, had some interesting ideas about races. She was a proponent of eugenics.

Reactions: 9
My family and I did a bar crawl at Disney Spring yesterday. And I can confirm that the hot honey chicken deviled eggs at jock Lindsey's are deeeeeelicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In other news...the first Dick and Dim Patreon vid is up. It seems to be a "get to know us" vid and based on the 30 second preview it's just more of the same old tit with them being assholes to each other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
"size 34".
The waist on those pants look like they leave massive dents in his flub, they're digging in so much.
And I dread to think what the crotch seam has done to his nut sac. Probably pushed them where the sun don’t shine 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I just listened to 20 min of the podcast. How can anyone listen to this seriously. It’s total nonsense. Dollywood eclipse Charlottesville I was in a band. Tim’s brain is just full of random tumbleweeds rolling around. Nick is a little more focused and seems to be trying but can’t get anywhere with Tracker just babbling. Tim doesn’t listen or respond to Nick at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I find this so odd to believe since she has no connection to him.
I agree, I mean does she even know his name?

Like am all for using the terms "baby" or little pet names but only occasional, when they are so young you kind of want to use their name a ton so that they start to recognise it, would O even look to them if they called it?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.