The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.

Maybe it's just because when I was little, I was rushed to the ER by my parents at night. Another time, we also had a fire at our house from a chimney issue, so my mind always goes to that memory too. I couldn't imagine my parents dealing with that while high.

And just a month ago, my aunt-by-marriage's sister actually died in a housefire when she left a pot unattended on the stove (and she was a nurse, highly educated woman, and wasn't high or on anything and still had the accident happen and died). So I don't really want to think what would happen with two high adults with two little kids in a similar scenario.

Again, don't care what people do, but these things have to be considered with two littles in the house.
I am sorry this happened. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Jenn might do edibles after the kids go to bed. Which is fine. I don’t think Tim does. I think he is just delirious from the lack of sleep. So anyway, Tim is there and would be the one to drive in the case of an emergency anyway. Plus Jenn isn’t even capable of taking care of her kids alone when she’s sober.

Reactions: 11
I think Jenn might do edibles after the kids go to bed. Which is fine. I don’t think Tim does. I think he is just delirious from the lack of sleep. So anyway, Tim is there and would be the one to drive in the case of an emergency anyway. Plus Jenn isn’t even capable of taking care of her kids alone when she’s sober.
Tim absolutely does edibles. Sometimes he’s so high he can be blindfolded with dental floss. Don’t watch the bad eye, watch the good one. I’m an ex stoner I see these things lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kyle (of RH, not that fuckwad Pallo) had a weed dinner party this season. Maybe Jen has been inspired and has been slipping some into the boxed vegan meals as a way to get Tim to eat them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I keep wishing they’d get on adderall or Ritalin, but there is already always a shortage and I’m currently having to ration my own prescription while I wait for any pharmacy around to finally get stock so I don’t need those mofos to use any up 🫠😅

Reactions: 10
I agree with you. Of all the horrible things they have done and continue to do, using marijuana whether obtained legally or not is not a big deal to me. There really isn’t a big stigma on weed anymore. Many people from all different backgrounds partake.
Just don’t drive a golf cart whilst imbibing in the edibles!

Reactions: 5
Pop quiz, Tattlers! What did they do with the kids while Tim climbed down a building in tight jeans?
A. Jenn had them with her
B. They made Rosie come in on a Saturday to watch them
C. The have another nanny that just works Saturdays and she watched the kids
In almost sure i heard BuddyOG in the background of the IG vid.

Reactions: 8
I love how there was a Tim at HS vid posted 4 hours ago and nobody’s talking about it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like both kids are there with them according to the IG video. And maybe another new stroller????
Add a new stroller wagon to the pile of strollers in the garage.
IMG_0390.png

Maybe this one?

Looks like OG Buddy is still too big for this. Doesn’t look like canopy will come down to cover him.

55 lbs weight capacity

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They’ve been using that wagon stroller lately on trips to places like Publix I think. Just another way to keep OGB contained so they don’t need to worry about him while perusing the rosé aisle.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah, it must be a control thing. NO reason a 4+ year old kid shouldn't be walking on his own for little festival outings and grocery store runs.

The Trackers are so pathetic.

Reactions: 25
They’ve been using that wagon stroller lately on trips to places like Publix I think. Just another way to keep OGB contained so they don’t need to worry about him while perusing the rosé aisle.
Seriously? They take this stroller wagon and use a shopping cart inside Publix while filming on their obnoxious camera with huge fuzzy balls? What a traveling tit-show of embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Dim: "I haven't had soda in 20 years so therefore I'm healthy, alcohol even cooked in food petrifies me and spice gives me the runs!"
Also Dim: gets cinnamon rolls with coca-cola glaze and churros with bourbon, coca-cola, and sriracha.
Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 3.57.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 3.57.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 4.00.05 PM.png

Then it's time to take a dump at the bathroom of course.
Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 4.05.12 PM.png

Seriously dude, what is it with you and bathrooms?
Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 4.06.16 PM.png

Then of course he's gotta have a wiener. That he eats while walking and talking with his mouth full. Probably forgot napkins again too.
Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 4.10.35 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Watch out! Dim got the churros with bourbon candied bacon!

Riveting content.
IMG_3651.jpeg

IMG_3653.jpeg

---
Dim: "I haven't had soda in 20 years so therefore I'm healthy, alcohol even cooked in food petrifies me and spice gives me the runs!"
Also Dim: gets cinnamon rolls with coca-cola glaze and churros with bourbon, coca-cola, and sriracha.
View attachment 2778367
View attachment 2778368
View attachment 2778369

Then it's time to take a dump at the bathroom of course.
View attachment 2778372

Seriously dude, what is it with you and bathrooms?
View attachment 2778375

Then of course he's gotta have a wiener. That he eats while walking and talking with his mouth full. Probably forgot napkins again too.
View attachment 2778379
Haha jinx!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
20 years of no soda. That's funny because I distinctly remember the entitlement twins visiting the coke store and trying all the samples from around the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dim wishing this was Nicky’s dick.
IMG_3655.jpeg

Is it possible for Ginn to ever look put together?? She looks like a slob at ALL times. It’s embarrassing.
IMG_3656.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.