The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennbo reminds us she doesn’t like meat 😂

Her hair looks so ridiculous in those ponytails- at least braid them.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what the medical marijuana doctor diagnosed them with to qualify for a medical marijuana card. Would “pee shakes” qualify?
Probably dont have their license, but buy Delta 8 or 9 online. At present it is still legal in Florida but im not sure how much longer.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why everyone thinks they would go to the trouble of the medical marijuana route. If there’s ever been someone who knows how to get it in other ways, it’d be the Trackers.

Allegedly, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why everyone thinks they would go to the trouble of the medical marijuana route. If there’s ever been someone who knows how to get it in other ways, it’d be the Trackers.

Allegedly, of course.

Yeah, through her sister. 🍑 She lives here in Orlando again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have Buddy or Da Baby even met OG Aunt Amanda?
I remember Amanda's IG stories of her flying into Orlando from Colorado back after Buddy was born (she may or may not have specifically also mentioned coming in to meet him), and it coincided with Jenn mentioning her sister coming over. Shortly thereafter, I recall a couch session with Tim and Jenn where we remarked they seemed "extra" high (probably thanks to some stash from her sis :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not an editor either but I do watch a lot of YouTube and all Jenn needed to do was overlay some text that said *Seaworld when Dim was on camera saying “Universal.” No voice over needed. That’s an easy fix.
Of course they should have re-recorded it with a voiceover since this was a hosted event though.

I’ve always maintained she doesn’t go through every minute of the footage and edit it due to certain things she leaves in (recent example would be her digging her shorts out of her vagina during a cruise vlog.) but damn, she isn’t even listening to the first couple of seconds of the vlog either.
I edit and listen to every second of footage to ensure the audio is clean, accurate, and appropriate (you need to control the story) and this shows me that she doesn’t listen intently at all on any of the footage. She must be watching more real housewives

Reactions: 10
Possible unpopular opinion, but crop hoodies are dumb. If I'm wearing a hoodie it's because I'm cold, so the last thing I want is that air getting underneath. It looks stupid too, especially on Jenn.
They’re cozy yet slutty. Perfect for Netflix and chilling which I believe Adam and Jenn do after greasing themselves up with triple fat burgers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a fan of Jenn wearing more black versus those skin-colored tees.

That being Lulu is just not for her. It’s ok. Not everything has to be for everyone.
I'm all for Jenn wearing the cloak of invisibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting that Tim is the one who initiated the lunch date. He must’ve felt he needed to appease all the Dick haters with a special Woo appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Allegedly, of course.
Pretty sure Amanda and maybe dad too have had fairly large possession charges. Doesn’t seem to be a weed shortage in that family.
---
Have Buddy or Da Baby even met OG Aunt Amanda?
Do they think new amanduh is their aunt?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I like how they forgot to bring him his "gift" - aka a sticker made by Amanduh bought from some stupid soda shop. Does that count as his housewarming gift? Maybe a fancy bong? Some sustainable cleaning products they stopped using right after their sponsored voog?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's so self-righteous bragging to Adam that he hasn't had soda in 20 years. He's just replaced soda with bacon and cookies and an extra fried chicken sandwich on the side.
It really doesn't make any sense! How does not drinking soda with his piss poor diet even matter? It would actually be "healthier" if he filled up on soda vs the 1000+ calories from all the desserts he eats in a single day.

Reactions: 18
It really doesn't make any sense! How does not drinking soda with his piss poor diet even matter? It would actually be "healthier" if he filled up on soda vs the 1000+ calories from all the desserts he eats in a single day.
And he gets lemonade pretty often which is just sugar water. Soda will never compare to all those nitrites and nitrates he eats.

Reactions: 17
So Nick is on a hosted trip at Universal where he gets free ice cream and butterbeer, front of the line access to rides and so much more while Tim is binge eating Fatburger with Jenn and Adam the Woo.
That tracks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It is quite amazing how bacon, sausage, cheese, 30 desserts, lemonade are ok but soda uh oh bad. Incredible that these two middle aged moron men both think that.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.