The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is gravity dragging her down most of the time and she can never stand up straight?

Reactions: 13
Since Monday was President’s Day, and I believe Rosie was not there (I could be wrong), they made her come in to watch the kids, while Jenn pretends to “work” in the other room. “Work” for Jenn is binge watching Bravo and eating copious amounts of junk.
Dim wishing this was Nicky’s dick.
View attachment 2778400

Is it possible for Ginn to ever look put together?? She looks like a slob at ALL times. It’s embarrassing.
View attachment 2778407
Those lulu leggings won’t be laundered for sometime if she wears them constantly

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim absolutely does edibles. Sometimes he’s so high he can be blindfolded with dental floss. Don’t watch the bad eye, watch the good one. I’m an ex stoner I see these things lol
Remember in the old house, every single night, Dim with glassy eyes would be like I fell asleep on the couch with my contacts in that’s why my eyes are red.

Even my mom eventually stopped falling for that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
While at fat burger, Jenn gets the “skinny fries”… ok Jennifer. If you say so. it still hurts my throat to watch her eat. I’ve said it before, but she doesn’t chew her food enough. It’s so annoying. She takes like 3 chews, and then forcefully swallows.

It pissed me off when Adam said he’s not eating desserts, and Tim tried to get Adam to try just a little piece of the cookie. What if someone pushed Tim into taking a little “sip” of whiskey.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
PCDev: Fellow tedious park-and-cruise vlogger. Jenn got into a Twitter feud with him over her alleged marijuana use.

Pulled this from the wiki. I would like to be enlightened about the feud. I missed it.

Reactions: 11
Add a new stroller wagon to the pile of strollers in the garage.View attachment 2778320

Maybe this one?

Looks like OG Buddy is still too big for this. Doesn’t look like canopy will come down to cover him.

55 lbs weight capacity
It looks like a dog carrier. Isn’t this supposed to be for twins? Not one child of school age and one baby? Looks like they got it in the cheapest colour too. Hard times in the Trackerverse?
---
Those lulu leggings won’t be laundered for sometime if she wears them constantly
I’m guessing she’s squeezed in them so tight they won’t come off

• Wow
It looks like a dog carrier. Isn’t this supposed to be for twins? Not one child of school age and one baby? Looks like they got it in the cheapest colour too. Hard times in the Trackerverse?
If they did get the Evenflo one it’s for children up to 39” so obv Butters is too large for it. The weight is fine it’s 55lbs per seat. It says that it’s best for children aged 1-5, they’re always boasting about the above average size of their children. I’m positive when they see the safety requirements for children’s stuff they think it’s always OR not AND. For children under 39” 55lbs, ages 1-5.
💡oh Butters isn’t 5 this is okay then.

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ I wouldn't open the door to a delivery person looking like her never mind go out in public looking like she does 😳

Honestly it's not that hard to think we're going out tomorrow. We're filming, I'll get my outfit out the night before so I'm all set in the morning.

She honestly doesn't give a duck yet I'd say she looks around restaurants as she has her nose in her through criticising other people's appearances.

Honestly think she's blind to the way she looks and dresses herself at this point.
---
Those badboys will most definitely need to be laundered daily, I'm sure she has a crotch like a grilled cheese sandwich 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If they did get the Evenflo one it’s for children up to 39” so obv Butters is too large for it. The weight is fine it’s 55lbs per seat. It says that it’s best for children aged 1-5, they’re always boasting about the above average size of their children. I’m positive when they see the safety requirements for children’s stuff they think it’s always OR not AND. For children under 39” 55lbs, ages 1-5.
💡oh Butters isn’t 5 this is okay then.
As many have stated here….
THIS is just another device TO CONTROL Budley!
They will never use this wagon for its intended purpose which to to allow stroller wagon accessibility to non-sidewalk surfaces like dirt, grass and sand.

With Budley being 5-7 inches over the maximum height of 39”, I see him putting a hole in/tearing the wheel well fabric.
Heck, one temper tantrum could do the trick.
(No reflection on Evenflo. It’s just that a child gets super strength during a tantrum. And one that is 5-7” over the maximum height can exert more energy thrust at the wheel well. If not potentially hurt Oliver if his legs go straight across.)

I did not watch the video. And this topic is so far in my rear view mirror.

For those like me this is an introduction to the Evenflo Pivot Xplore:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As many have stated here….
THIS is just another device TO CONTROL Budley!
They will never use this wagon for its intended purpose which to to allow stroller wagon accessibility to non-sidewalk surfaces like dirt, grass and sand.

With Budley being 5-7 inches over the maximum height of 39”, I see him putting a hole in/tearing the wheel well fabric.
Heck, one temper tantrum could do the trick.
(No reflection on Evenflo. It’s just that a child gets super strength during a tantrum. And one that is 5-7” over the maximum height can exert more energy thrust at the wheel well. If not potentially hurt Oliver if his legs go straight across.)

I did not watch the video. And this topic is so far in my rear view mirror.

For those like me this is an introduction to the Evenflo Pivot Xplore:

My guess is they bought this style because they really wanted a wagon but Disney restricts wagons to families with special needs children. This is a strollagon/wagaroller. Beating the system 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My guess is they bought this style because they really wanted a wagon but Disney restricts wagons to families with special needs children. This is a strollagon/wagaroller. Beating the system 🙄
That Tracks!

🤔 Does this mean that Oliver will cease being the invisible, ignored, forgotten son?

Are Disney property visits without a nanny in the future?

I seriously doubt it!

• Haha
They probably bought this specifically with the nanny in mind so she can wrangle both kids at once.

• Sad
This would be the first time they'd didn't have to try to "beat the system" since they already qualify.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
This strollerwagon seems to fit the allowable dimensions, but is t it still a stroller wagon?

I still think they would not be allowed to use it.

I hope they try. I would love to see Jenn be stopped at the gate and go all Karen on them, only to be stranded with two “babes” she needs to carry.
IMG_0392.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Seeing Oliver out of the house in sunlight was a little jarring. He so rarely ever goes anywhere with them. J$ was with them in the parks all the time as a baby/ toddler. Clearly only bc they didn’t want to hire a nanny during Covid. 😏

Reactions: 14
So the slackers went to Fatburger with Adam and Nate went to Victoria and Albert’s with a group of friends 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.