The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look it's creepy Candace.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.49.58 PM.png

She can remember this detail about RHOBH (still doesn't make it "iconic", you desperate delusional wannabe real housewife) but can't remember tit about anything else.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.50.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2776837

She can remember this detail about RHOBH (still doesn't make it "iconic", you desperate delusional wannabe real housewife) but can't remember tit about anything else.
View attachment 2776838
She is so desperate to live the Real Housewife life.

I once saw Whoopi Goldberg at the Cinnabon at the Beverly Center. Does that make Cinnabon iconic too?

And I am pretty sure the only reason Kyle had the Fatburger truck at her party to feed all those ‘celebrities’ was because her niece is married to one of the execs—someone who just happens to be under FBI investigation.

• Haha
  • Wow
She is so desperate to live the Real Housewife life.

I once saw Whoopi Goldberg at the Cinnabon at the Beverly Center. Does that make Cinnabon iconic too?

And I am pretty sure the only reason Kyle had the Fatburger truck at her party to feed all those ‘celebrities’ was because her niece is married to one of the execs—someone who just happens to be under FBI investigation.
Cinnabon is iconic 😂 Everybody knows Cinnabon, it is everywhere, it is what people think of when they thin Cinnamon bun. Yes there are better local versions, but no other chain.

Fatburger, not iconic.

Reactions: 7
Awwwww I need to change my title bid to

Moronic Fat Bastards

Not that the B word would be allowed in the title.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The contrast of how Tim was acting with Adam at Fatburger vs how he acts with Nick anywhere was pretty noticeable. Not that Tim and Adam are some amazing dynamic duo (and they are very superficial friends) but Tim legitimately cracked up laughing and looked comfortable with Adam. It just makes it more obvious he has no connection with Nick in the podcasts or vlogs. And it is even more obvious how desperate Jenn is to be in on the 'fun' with Adam - meanwhile she is in the same house as the podcast but she hasn't busted the door down during filming yet. 😂

Reactions: 26
God, she just can't let tit fly can she? What's the point in being so paggro about the real housewives thing? I can just imagine her getting irate about that person's comment then quickly responding with her greasy thumbs, tongue stuck out and feeling ever so smug with herself as she types out the :) She's such a witch lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Cinnabon is iconic 😂 Everybody knows Cinnabon, it is everywhere, it is what people think of when they thin Cinnamon bun. Yes there are better local versions, but no other chain.

Fatburger, not iconic.
I like the guy who used to run the Omaha one (iykyk)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s unbelievable how quick she is to monitor and delete comments, but can’t take the time to fix a major mistake on a hosted video. She really doesn’t give a flying duck about this business who is handing them content. I can’t wrap my brain around why they won’t edit it. It’s too late now because the damage has been done, it’s been out there several days, and it’s probably gotten the majority of views it will get. But why not on that first day, did she not pull the video ASAP and do something about it. If they took this seriously, Tim would not be stuffing his Fatburger and would instead be rushing his ass to SeaWorld to refilm the intro. I’d be shocked if we see any more hosted gigs from SeaWorld. To use a rival parks name, it’s just an unforgivable offense.

View attachment 2776837
I was just in Celebration yesterday afternoon in the very parking lot of Fatburger. (but went to Publix next door).
I had no idea it was a soft opening... there were quite a few cars in the drive thru and DH and I just assumed it was already opened.

Guess I missed my chance to be a part of the greatness of a soft opening, and missed Woo and Trackers by a day. Gosh darn, Candace. 🥴
---
God, she just can't let tit fly can she? What's the point in being so paggro about the real housewives thing? I can just imagine her getting irate about that person's comment then quickly responding with her greasy thumbs, tongue stuck out and feeling ever so smug with herself as she types out the :) She's such a witch lol.
Yeah, she'll cherrypick that one comment to respond to about Real Housewives (and delete others) but she'll leave up all the "I hate Nick" ones.

Shows you the kind of person she really is.:rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The thumbnail for the Tracker Hamburger Vid is hilariously photoshopped to slim down the Mukbang throuple. I didn't see the Tracker Vid, but Troll Patrol covered Woo's version, which shows what they actually look like. I still don't get the logic in photoshopping the pictures when they film themselves up close in high definition.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excellent point.

Jenn is over there thinking that all the women in Beverly Hills wearing a size 0 just can’t get enough of FATBURGER!! This is where she can relate to them in her mind.

ETA: the FATBURGER part, not the size 0

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Fatburger, not iconic.

Cinnabon tastes like lard to me. I agree, even my local chain grocery store has a better Cinnamon bun.

I think becuase Fatbuger was mentioned in "It was a good day" by Ice Cube (even for a non-rap fan like me. It is one of those songs most people know even if they don't like rap), that people tend to put Fatburger as an iconic burger place.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.