The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You also can’t get certain prescriptions (like ADHD meds which I want to stuff down their throats) without getting your ID scanned, not that either of them would ever see a psychiatrist so at least that’s not a concern.
Maybe she rolls up to the pharmacy at Publix with her huge ass IPad and shows them the app she paid for specifically for people with ADHD. You know, the planner…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Big Amanduh update: A friend gave her a painting of Potato. The friend’s parents were in on it, too. So the friend isn’t Jenn, not that Jenn would ever give a ”friend” a gift.
Perhaps the painting de potato was a gift from Jackson?

Reactions: 5
Just watched the video of their staycation and Wine Bar George dinner. I feel like Jenn is the one that wanted to come inside because she mentioned so many times how hot she was and she was sweating but they blame it on being too hot for the baby. Then they get back to the cabin and say they left because it was Jacksons bed time? But then mention they had time to walk around Disney Springs before coming back.. while your kid was tired? They've never been able to keep their lies straight eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she wanted to have her own channel with beauty and make up tips???? UGGGGG....Can't imagine taking tips from someone that can't even put herself together to go out to lunch. She is looking worse & worse in every video...and for heaven's sake...stop eating!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand people. This is why the world is such an insane place right now. Why would anyone keep moldy fruit on their counter for weeks and months because someone they watch on YouTube does it?
I don’t understand how fruit flies aren’t an issue when people leave these moldy lemons out well into spring and summer. In the Stan group, a lot of the Stan’s condone these nasty lemons by saying “iT’s nOt YOuR hOuSe!” My house or not, it’s still bleeping gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Been there. Done that.
View attachment 2772743

Ah, the good old days when George hosted them.
The very last time he hosted them.

(documented in the TTT wiki)
Wine Bar George
As usual, when #hosted, the Trackers order up.
On this visit Tim orders the tomahawk steak ($135)
They insist on dining outdoors cause there are too many people inside. Their multiple appetizers and drinks are served and enjoyed. Then they feel that it is too hot for Buddy, so they demand a table inside. A corner table is made available. Fresh linens and dinnerware await them. The servers transfer their entrees from table to table. They sit there briefly then decide there are too many people around them. They make the servers pack up all the food to go, including Tim’s untouched (cause they were full from all the appetizers) $135 tomahawk steak.
Meanwhile they doddle around Disney Springs before returning to their Copper Creek Cascade Cabin (sleeps 8). Tim does Buddy’s bedtime routine and puts him down for the night. They are hungry now, so they open up the steak and sides containers. Where upon Tim complains that the food is cold and would taste better hot!
See what I mean by total elite slobs yet lower than dirt!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are we sure that’s Jenn’s actual twitter handle? I thought it was @FatLazyCunt

No?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Big Amanduh update! She’s very convinced that the Instagram butterfly filter will always be her favorite. #deepthoughtswithamanduh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It’s a Disney race weekend…I wonder if the professional runner is doing this one. I’ll be running the virtual 5k even though I woke up with something nasty and rapid tests all negative. Hoping tomorrow I don’t feel as crappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is Dim Bojo the Science Dojo watching the moon landing? You know, cause of his engineering brain and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Jenn would show servers her expired license and they wouldn’t notice. She looks so old, she probably never gets carded. Tim can buy her booze for her at Publix and scan his ID at the pharmacy.

I’m surprised her doctors have never asked for an ID. “Oh I forgot it but don’t worry Dr. Smith knows me! Just ask her. My husband has his ID we have the same last name.”

When was the last time she flew? Did she tell security she forgot her ID? What a hassle.

I don’t understand how anyone over 18 doesn’t have some form of valid ID. It shows how useless she is. As “travel vloggers” she should have a valid passport. What if Disney or Universal wants to send them to one of their international parks ASAP? It will never happen lol but just in case.

Reactions: 9
An expired driver's license is still a valid ID. You just can't drive with it.
This is false. An expired ID is not considered valid. She probably rarely gets carded unless they are buying alcohol somewhere that needs to scan the ID and in that case, Tim’s would suffice.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.