The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he finishes (I think he will), he's going to hurt himself. And I'm not joking. Dude is going to be out of commission for 2+ weeks
Honestly, I think his banana knee will give out. 13 miles straight on concrete/pavement is very, very hard on the joints. I’m not even gonna pretend, I couldn’t freaking do it. I couldn’t do more than a 10k, but if I knew I was going to do it I would start training And he’s not going to

Reactions: 17
Jenn has a flirty vibe when she’s around Adam. Like she wants his attention anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Jenn has a flirty vibe when she’s around Adam. Like she wants his attention anyway.
We should put Jenn and Dawn from Yankee in the South in a room with Adam and see who can out idiot themselves for that disgusting overgrown manchild

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lookout @xmasbdaygirl, target has been spotted!

View attachment 2785736
I saw Tim on my way out of Epcot. He was alone and didn’t look to have his big bag/fuzzy balls but maybe he did and I just didn’t see it all or maybe he was with someone who was holding. We passed under Spaceship Earth around 1120. I didn’t see other vloggers I knew but agreed with the horrible shoppers! I got my Orangebird Lug crossbody, a tervis and a pitcher. I’m sure you’ve already guessed I love OB lol.

while I was in line waiting to get into Creations there were people holding up the merch to the glass and holding it for people in line. There were people with baskets and tons of stuff live steaming all over. I got in, grabbed my items and used mobile check out…I think I was out of the shop by 9:10.
I did not see them. And I really paid attention. I did not see any vloggers at all. I even sat in the little center park section for a bit. I was alone, so I wasn't dragging anybody else down looking for vloggers. I just went up to get the OB stuff and grabbed some lunch. I was there about 9:15 and left at about 12:45. I even walked completely around World Showcase, nobody.

I also got the Lug crossbody, the tervis, the pitcher and a few other things. :ROFLMAO: I spent $275 after my discount. 🥴 I went specifically for the Lug bag because I went the 2nd day of Festival of the Arts and missed the Figment one. I have last year's OB Loungefly (I'm a superfan) and I like that one better, so I knew I wouldn't use this one if I got it. I ended up getting the Spirit Jersey. I only have one other Spirit Jersey, I don't really love them, but the OB one this year was really, really cute. I'll post a haul pic later.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did not see them. And I really paid attention. I did not see any vloggers at all. I even sat in the little center park section for a bit. I was alone, so I wasn't dragging anybody else down looking for vloggers. I just went up to get the OB stuff and grabbed some lunch. I was there about 9:15 and left at about 12:45. I even walked completely around World Showcase, nobody.

I also got the Lug crossbody, the tervis, the pitcher and a few other things. :ROFLMAO: I spent $275 after my discount. 🥴 I went specifically for the Lug bag because I went the 2nd day of Festival of the Arts and missed the Figment one. I have last year's OB Loungefly (I'm a superfan) and I like that one better, so I knew I wouldn't use this one if I got it. I ended up getting the Spirit Jersey. I only have one other Spirit Jersey, I don't really love them, but the OB one this year was really, really cute. I'll post a haul pic later.
Was there a reason you were only there for three hours? I have never been to an Epcot festival but I figured it would take more time.

Reactions: 5

Same! I had gone to D23 so I was really excited about the Lug crossbodies and I missed Figment so I rope dropped this morning to be sure I’d get OB. I went alone and rode Soarin, living with the Land and mobile ordered the Gingerbread cookie from Karmel Kuche but people were already lining up for the booths before 11 so I said duck it and left. I got what I came for. Here is the bag in case anyone wanted to see it. View attachment 2786000
---
IMG_8224.jpeg

---
I wonder if Jenn is mad she has to stay home and edit. She’s been joining Tim and Adam an awful lot lately.
I can’t imagine why Jenn wasn’t there? They leave Oliver aka Da Baby all the time…why not today? Is Tim needing a break from his whale I mean wife?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was there a reason you were only there for three hours? I have never been to an Epcot festival but I figured it would take more time.
I really only went for the Orange Bird Lug crossbody, specifically. Orange Bird is my guy. I went, got all the stuff I wanted, did a lap around World Showcase and left before the traffic got crazy. I rode Soarin because Around the World came back today and Spaceship Earth. I'll be back the weekend of the 10th with the family.

Flower and Garden really doesn't have that many food booths, not as many as Food and Wine for sure. I only grabbed food from two booths, Trowel & Trellis: the soy-glazed stickey ribs and the raspberry and lemon herbal tea with gin. Both were amazing. The tea drink might be my new favorite festival beverage, replacing the violet lemonade, which is always amazing, but I think the tea was better. Also the Toasted Pretzel Bread from Germany, which is also something I always get.

Here's the Orange Bird haul. I'm not a Spirit Jersey person, but this one was really cute.

The prizes for the scavenger hunt this year are these little cornhole boards. Absolutely adorable. I think they might be the cutest prize yet. They had 3 other designs, but I only saw Orange Bird because I knew that's the one I had to have.

IMG_4410.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m certain we must have crossed paths today @xmasbdaygirl lol. If you saw someone in an Oswald tshirt and black shorts that was me! It was such great weather I wish I could have stayed longer to hit up a few booths but I’ll be back with my youngest soon I’m sure. We actually rented an RV for next week…my oldest is coming home from Santa Fe College for spring break and their #1 request was Fort Wildnerness. I feel so Trackerish…yuck! But we do love it there and love to travel with our dogs so it’s perfect for a little change of scenery.

I really only went for the Orange Bird Lug crossbody, specifically. Orange Bird is my guy. I went, got all the stuff I wanted, did a lap around World Showcase and left before the traffic got crazy. I rode Soarin because Around the World came back today and Spaceship Earth. I'll be back the weekend of the 10th with the family.

Flower and Garden really doesn't have that many food booths, not as many as Food and Wine for sure. I only grabbed food from two booths, Trowel & Trellis: the soy-glazed stickey ribs and the raspberry and lemon herbal tea with gin. Both were amazing. The tea drink might be my new favorite festival beverage, replacing the violet lemonade, which is always amazing, but I think the tea was better. Also the Toasted Pretzel Bread from Germany, which is also something I always get.

Here's the Orange Bird haul. I'm not a Spirit Jersey person, but this one was really cute.

The prizes for the scavenger hunt this year are these little cornhole boards. Absolutely adorable. I think they might be the cutest prize yet. They had 3 other designs, but I only saw Orange Bird because I knew that's the one I had to have.

View attachment 2786025
Cute! I'll be heading down to WDW March 17-March 22 and def will be hitting up Flower & Garden. Can't wait!

Reactions: 7
God forbid they stop spending on cruises & 100s of staycations , instead of getting some really good health insurance for your miracle child 😢
That's what pisses me off, they can afford it. Why is this not priority?- even for these reprobates.
RHOB has great insurance Gin, every bleeping one of them.

Reactions: 7
You all can be twinsies with Amanduh.

IMG_1933.jpeg

It is very surprising that Jen wasn’t there. Maybe she just wasn’t around when that Stan took a photo with Dim and Woo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2786059

It is very surprising that Jen wasn’t there. Maybe she just wasn’t around when that Stan took a photo with Dim and Woo.
Does she realize this is a really unflattering shot/angle? Is it her ginormous glasses that make it look like she has very tiny chin (and not because it's hidden behind the orange)? Is there a giant cystic zit forming on her forehead or is that a bug that burrowed its way into her face?

• Haha
  • Wow
Alright, I never watched the Kay brothers but was the other one's atonal singing a troll, or did no one ever tell him?
Haha! That is David "Kay." Nope... No troll. He has a number of singing videos. The "Kay" family is very interesting.

Screenshot_20221224-214507.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2786059

Aww tit. She is not going to ruin Orange Bird for me! I liked him first.

I’m certain we must have crossed paths today @xmasbdaygirl lol. If you saw someone in an Oswald tshirt and black shorts that was me! It was such great weather I wish I could have stayed longer to hit up a few booths but I’ll be back with my youngest soon I’m sure. We actually rented an RV for next week…my oldest is coming home from Santa Fe College for spring break and their #1 request was Fort Wildnerness. I feel so Trackerish…yuck! But we do love it there and love to travel with our dogs so it’s perfect for a little change of scenery.
That is going to be so much fun! We are at Art of Animation the following week.

Reactions: 14
Also add this to the list of Ginn's various dating stories:
Ginn: "when I was in college, I dated someone who worked for Homestar Runner".
Dim: "that's weird"
Ginn: "I KNOW. He was REALLY weird."
Dim: "seems like he would be"
Ginn: "he was SO weird. the stories I could tell you I can't even tell you because this is a family channel THAT'S how weird he was"

Dim:
View attachment 2782694
She better shut the duck about Homestar, especially with all her 'seeecret eeeaaaating'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everytime she says that stupid "I'm in me mum's car!" vine bit, I want to irrationally punch her in the face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.