The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sad I don't live local as I WANT that OB Crossbody! Usually I don't care but holy cow is it cute. I also was loving some of the pins I was seeing for Flower & Garden. I won't be at Disney until early June. :(

Reactions: 6
I'm hoping to visit Epcot next week for F+G. I'm pretty Disney'd out this week. We went to Epcot on Sunday for my birthday gift Behind the Seeds tour at Living with the Land and then met up with some family who were visiting this week. We also ate at Spice Road Table and had the most amazing meal there, plus the Moroccan Mule was probably my favorite drink I've ever had at a theme park. Then we were at Magic Kingdom last night to see the family one more time before they left.

Reactions: 15
I am so sad I don't live local as I WANT that OB Crossbody! Usually I don't care but holy cow is it cute. I also was loving some of the pins I was seeing for Flower & Garden. I won't be at Disney until early June. :(
I wish we could dm here, because I would have picked you up one.

I've been very OT today---so, I'll just mention again, the Trackers still suck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New voog up, Tim at AK Celebrating Soulfully. Once again waiting until almost the last day of the month to showcase monthly offerings.

That tracks.
---
1709158011505.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally tracks. Waiting forever to cover something. Or if he did something it takes Editor Extraordinaire weeks to put it up if at all...

Man, I feel so successful compared to them and I'm just a housewife. :ROFLMAO:

I may even hate-watch it since physical therapy wrecked me (stupid knee). It's interesting how much I used to enjoy his tour videos when they'd be #hosted but it would be only him and Jenn would show up once in awhile. I was so happy for them with J$. And then reality bites.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This was the best thumbnail choice. Really? 🥴

1709158128032.png

Also WTF happens at 14:32-14:35-ish?
You hear a weird voiceover of Tim saying "cinnamon-y" (while his mouth is closed) and a hard cut (or whatever it's called)

1709158155706.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally tracks. Waiting forever to cover something. Or if he did something it takes Editor Extraordinaire weeks to put it up if at all...

Man, I feel so successful compared to them and I'm just a housewife. :ROFLMAO:

I may even hate-watch it since physical therapy wrecked me (stupid knee). It's interesting how much I used to enjoy his tour videos when they'd be #hosted but it would be only him and Jenn would show up once in awhile. I was so happy for them with J$. And then reality bites.
His receipt shows he was there on 2/26/24, so she's only two days behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how other people catch Trackers in action and we get real shots of them in the wild. Here is a good shot of Jenn's waddle in action as part of FRE's latest masterpiece. It's the perfect visual for J4D's declaration at the beginning "it's good to be fat". ;)

Also yesterday Kyle Pallo had some shots of Dim's ass in the Evermore tore.

1709158334188.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear to God, Neanderthals would have better eating manners than Tim and Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t imagine why Jenn wasn’t there? They leave Oliver aka Da Baby all the time…why not today? Is Tim needing a break from his whale I mean wife?
Just going based off the picture of Adam and Tim that a Stan posted in the Facebook group. The Stan specifically mentioned meeting Tim and Adam and a couple of others in the comments said they saw Tim and Adam also with no mention of Jenn.

Plus, she got a video out today before 11:30 pm Orlando time so she was likely home editing and not out with Tim and Adam.

Maybe they gave the nanny the day off since she had to stay late last night.

Reactions: 13
Tim didn't learn from the picnic table spaghetti incident. He tries to show a spoonful of cobbler to the camera and ends up dumping it onto the table. Hard to tell, but I think once again he just picks it off the table and eats it.

1709159094128.png

And just minutes later he's cutting a cupcake and a chunk falls onto the table.

1709159325813.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This was the best thumbnail choice. Really? 🥴

View attachment 2786136
The Trackers really are quite amazing, aren’t they? Just as we think they can’t possibly get any worse, they confound expectations and achieve exactly that. Remember, this got released just a few days after Jenn told everyone that she’s taking the thumbnails more seriously! It’s almost as if she intentionally sets herself up to fail and look stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's doing that dumb wayfinding at AK that he usually does at DS. Tim, nobody cares that you took a left this time when usually you go right. Maybe this is just a way for him to pad the voog to make it longer for more ads, but I just find it annoying.

Reactions: 21
Same! Just happened to be there right in between festival of the Arts and Flower and Garden so missed all the F&G merch. They still had a bunch of Figment stuff out but nothing my daughter really wanted. She loves Figment, I love Orange Bird. I missed these last 2 Lounge Flys!

Reactions: 4
I've said this before. If TTT was a real TV show. The network would have pulled the show by now.

Their rappelling vlog only got 34K. I've done a sound bath and liked it. But when a charity vlog gets less views than a sound bath vlog. You've got something to worry about. Tim repelling down a building should one of the most interesting things he has done. But nope. Somehow he made it one of the most boring things he has done, even for a good cause.
Wonder how many people watched it just to will that rope to snap?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.