The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's he saving in his teeth for later? šŸ¤®
She leaves that stuff in there for several reasons:
1.She doesn't watch when she edits because she is too busy focusing on paying attention to watching Bravo.
2. She enjoys embarrassing Tim.
3. She knows people will comment and it will increase engagement which equals $.

It is wild how lazy so many of these channels are (Kyle Pallo) and yet, people fawn over how hard they work. I genuinely am baffled by this daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if this 'doctor' that can't fix J$`s ears for months and months is the same 'doctor' that told she was infertile after 'trying all the medical stuff'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if this 'doctor' that can't fix J$`s ears for months and months is the same 'doctor' that told she was infertile after 'trying all the medical stuff'?
You mean to say... no one?

That's always a possibility. Hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths. At a minimum, I don't believe there is a months' and months' worth of a waiting list for a 15-20 mins. common pediatric outpatient procedure in the greater Orlando area.

Reactions: 25
So I am at AKL with my daughter, so is the Disney Creator Celebration. So far I have found them to be surprisingly not annoying. I only recognized one family though. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Watched Timā€™s solo DAK vlog. So bad. He just shoves 4 food items down his throat. Thatā€™s all he does. Then he runs out.

While looking at a sign near a Nigerian mural, he canā€™t pronounce ā€œdiasporaā€ (says dye-SPO-ra šŸ™„)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A very good point, Iā€™d need an ECV for at least a week šŸ˜‚ I figured races would have a tighter limit though (again, I donā€™t race, so totally ignorant)! I donā€™t see how Tim could suggest a 10k and a half are somehow similar? A half is more than twice the distance! Donā€™t people TRAIN for half marathons?
Someone has probably already answered this, but Iā€™m likely several pages behind. When I met my husband he was doing 5&10ks nearly every weekend. He was on a strict diet that was mostly grilled chicken. He built up to the half in Pittsburgh and nearly gave up because itā€™s so hilly here. But he did it and then he eventually built up to doing a full out in Columbus where it was flatter. But it took him time to get there. On days in between actual races he was running neighborhoods and adding more distance each day or every few days. I really donā€™t see how Dim, whoā€™s on a burger and fast food diet who also has 3 children to care for, is going to pull this off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know where Iā€™m from, a child whoā€™s 4 would be put under general anesthesia for ear tubes. That requires the OR, although it is a day surgery. It would be a couple of months up here in the rural North Atlantic. Would it really be that long in Orlando? Iā€™m finding that hard to believe.

Reactions: 6
Watched Timā€™s solo DAK vlog. So bad. He just shoves 4 food items down his throat. Thatā€™s all he does. Then he runs out.

While looking at a sign near a Nigerian mural, he canā€™t pronounce ā€œdiasporaā€ (says dye-SPO-ra šŸ™„)
:m He just needs to stop. Absolutely insufferable.:ROFLMAO:
just-shut-the-79a73d7e47.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know where Iā€™m from, a child whoā€™s 4 would be put under general anesthesia for ear tubes. That requires the OR, although it is a day surgery. It would be a couple of months up here in the rural North Atlantic. Would it really be that long in Orlando? Iā€™m finding that hard to believe.
As much as I loathe agreeing with them...it really is that long. My son needs a pediatric dental surgeon and it's a 3mo wait from appointment to surgery. My husband needed a endocrinologist. Most have a 4mo wait. It's absolutely a nightmare getting care here now. To many people moved in

Reactions: 10
As much as I loathe agreeing with them...it really is that long. My son needs a pediatric dental surgeon and it's a 3mo wait from appointment to surgery. My husband needed a endocrinologist. Most have a 4mo wait. It's absolutely a nightmare getting care here now. To many people moved in
I don't think the problem so much is the wait, I don't know how long things take in the US I know in the UK it can vary on location, certain things can either take weeks or months depending on where you are, but for two that are so "set for life" an have no problem making that clear then they shouldn't be relying on I guess cheaper insurance where things will take months, I know here if you go private you can literally have anything sorted within a month, if I was "set for life" then I wouldn't be waiting about on the NHS where I could be months, I'd be going private, I think that's the problem with the slackers, they COULD go private an have J sorted asap but clearly they have probably bought the cheapest insurance they could get (or possible none) for him an this is maybe why they are months because they will be at the bottom for being seen as I assume how long it takes to get seen will depend on how high or low your insurance is

Reactions: 8
Wonder how many people watched it just to will that rope to snap?

As much as I dislike Tim and Jenn. Don't want that to happen. Loved to see him break a window though. I am assuming if that happened he would have been responsible for it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.