The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn--I'll give you some advice about the diapers because you are just stupid at this point. This is not your first child. None of this should be new to you. My kids are 19 and 20 and I still remember this. When your baby is basically eating the same foods as big people, his poop is going to be the same as big people poop. Would you put your poop in a plastic container and store it in his room or the downstairs hallway until your lazy ass decides to toss it all in the trash? No. Diaper Genies or whatever expensive contraption you have are great for little babies and their frequent messes that pretty much don't really smell. When your kid is eating regular food, you can't leave the diapers sitting in a bin for days. Of course it's going to stink, dumbass. You are leaving piles of tit in a babies room.

My suggestion--get some doggie poop bags, they sell them for babies too, but the doggie ones work just as well. When you change his diaper, bag it up and put it in the outside trash. Or put a diaper pail out in the garage with a trash bag in it. Drop each diaper in there as you change him. There you go, no more stinky diapers in the house. I must be a bleeping genius, someone make a vlog about how smart I am.

And if your kid needs constant outfit changes because he's pooping through his clothing--it's time for bigger diapers.

Thank you for coming to my poop talk.
They love to make everything so much harder than it needs to be but they also lack common sense.
I have a 20 month old and live on the 2nd floor of an apartment, no where close to the dumpster. I put the dirty diaper into a plastic bag (like from Walmart, Target, etc) and throw it in our trash can and then my partner takes the trash out when it’s full. It does not stink usually but if it does, then we take it out right away.

Here’s my advice, Jenn: Get off your fat lazy ass and take the dirty diaper to your outside trash can right away. It’s an extra 50 steps at most.

Reactions: 25
Looks like the pity party motivated a handful of people to leave comments and supposedly have joined their Patreon today. It seems a little odd that so many had to mention the fact that they've never joined Patreon before but are all in for Tim and Nick.

Also, no new content yet, but it seems like they might have been at AK recently, so maybe that will be the first exclusive vid?

I still don't understand why people would waste good money on them. $5 is really expensive, remember.

View attachment 2768540
My 2 cents is don't bother blurring out names if the comments are publicly viewable which they are on that public Patreon post.

This has to be a Tattler right?

1708438996986.png

No offense to anybody with the last name of Dumas but I would change it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just had this pop up on my Facebook. That Ferrari is going to be gone before the Bojos get their asses out to Legoland. :(

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 9.22.53 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why are their shoes in the kitchen and all over the house???? Don't they remove them when they enter the house? There should be a shoe mat by the door, and place the shoes there when they enter. So odd. Also, she went on about how she had to do the dishes, and then in the background you could see the dishes on a drying mat. She didn't even put them away hahaha. The two chores she does that she repeatedly tells us about over and over (dishes and laundry), and she doesn't even do the dishes fully. And then when she showed the laundry room there was an iPad in there??? I am never in the laundry room long enough to watch a show?????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They need to buy different diapers because the Pampers aren’t cutting it. Or they don’t change him enough that by the time he poops it’s too full to hold it all.
I think they are just letting him sit in a poop diapers, and since he’s moving all around, it probably gets out of the diaper. I only remember my kids having blowouts when they very young infants and only drinking a bottle. Blowouts with solids never happened. But we all know from their car vlogs, they just have Oliver marinate in his dirty diaper, while Jenn laughs it off.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve never watched any of the podcasts but I decided to watch this one to see what was being said about the internet comments and mental health. I think I made it 15-20 minutes in and I had to turn it off.

I hope Nick goes back to watch these podcasts. First off, Tim is a condescending asshole to Nick right from the start. Then as Nick is pouring out his thoughts and struggles, Tim has a look of satisfaction on his face. And he offers no words of encouragement for his “friend”. No advice, no empathy, nothing but a smirk on his face. Nick, these people are not your friends. They aren’t your people and they are the reason your mental health is suffering. Jenn, the queen of deleting comments and criticism, leaves the negative comments about Nick but deleted all the others. The Trackers are crappy people and there is a reason they don’t have friends.

Also, Tim says that they’ve already been mentally broken and they are rebuilding. I disagree. They are still very much mentally broken and their whole family, including the kids, is suffering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I cannot believe she says all of those kitchen cabinets are full and they need to declutter. That kitchen is huge. Throw out the old wishbones your mom gave you, Jen! She also said she keeps empty Lysol cans. What a wackjob.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe she says all of those kitchen cabinets are full and they need to declutter. That kitchen is huge. Throw out the old wishbones your mom gave you, Jen! She also said she keeps empty Lysol cans. What a wackjob.
But she also said last week that J$ plate was dirty so he had to eat his pasta and then they'd give him his fruit separately. The child apparently only has one plate?

We saw the inside of the cabinet that is to the left of the stove a few vids ago, where J$ conned Jenn into picking him up and then he opened the cabinet. That cabinet is mostly filled with baby bottles. How many bottles does an 11 month old baby need when your 4 year old seems to have only 1 plate?

I know the plate thing was just some bullshit excuse as to why he didn't have his fruit, but if you put this tit out there...you are opening yourselves to my critique. I wouldn't know any of this information if they didn't put it out there for the world to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It was so awkward listening to him with his cracking almost crying voice. Wtf was that? Tim looked so uncomfortable or like he was going to laugh at him. Notice that when Jenn goes into her pity party, Tim tells her "you're doing great" etc. He had nothing of substance to say here to his "friend."

Nick probably thought he was going to become the breakout internet star after this podcast was announced. He even referenced people knowing him now because of it. Yo Nick, you're a powergrifter too- own it. Patreon just a month after latching on to Tim for a podcast about nothing? Liking your own IG posts with your podcast account and commenting on your own posts to try to boost the algorithm? Sponsored posts and shilling products? Affiliating yourself with the king and queen of grifters but acting like it is a true friendship and not a business decision? 😅 C'mon, man. I am so sick of the term "content creator" that these peeps use - you aren't creating tit -- shout out to @Dont Call Them Creators.

Waiting for Potato's mom to start a podcast with Jenn next, because they are real friends you guyzzzz. 🤦‍♀️
Thanks for the shout out!!! These YT grifters are not creators, they use other’s intellectual property or creations and grift off of those. Not one theme park YTer is a creator. Now most are complaining about the meanies in the comments, etc. give me a bleeping break. There are worse things in a real life job not this bubble they place themselves in. JFC!!!
#homemovies

Reactions: 14
She's a hoarder and so is Dim. Their house is becoming dangerous at this point. They can declutter all they want, but until they stop shopping they'll fill it up with junk again in no time. They have mental issues and the clutter is making it worse. There is no way I'd have fun going on dates or vacations if my home looked the way theirs does. It's probably why she leaves her glasses in everywhere if she's bind without them she doesn't see the hoard. 🥴

How on earth do you even end up with 23 as an answer.
The same way their child prodigy mastered the physical signification of skipping and connected it with the lexical signifier of skip with no previous knowledge or instruction: innate genius being expressed on an otherwise unwitnessed level.

Thank you to Aura Frames for sponsoring this miracle.

• Haha
Jenbo seems to have some sort of emotional/mental problem. In nearly every video, especially during their talks, there are portions where her eyes are filled with tears.
She's probably just high.

(She absolutely has emotional/mental problems galore, but they are almost certainly devouring edibles at night after the kids are in bed and then filming these couch talks. Their dumbass stans just think they're talking about random, stupid tit and laughing hysterically at nothing because they're "so exhausted from being so busy all the time.")

• Haha
They are just so weird. They can’t eat meals at the same time as the kids. The can only serve Budley on a specific dish? I get that kids are particular, but they could have used dish, plate or even cup for fruit.
The stuff all over the floor would drive me insane. Sorry to anyone who wears shoes in the house, but the shoes should be left at the door. If they park in the garage, why isn’t there a designated shoe spot in the garage?! Oh wait, the garage is full of all the junk that probably doesn’t fit in the storage unit.

They are just so weird. They can’t eat meals at the same time as the kids. The can only serve Budley on a specific dish? I get that kids are particular, but they could have used dish, plate or even cup for fruit.
The stuff all over the floor would drive me insane. Sorry to anyone who wears shoes in the house, but the shoes should be left at the door. If they park in the garage, why isn’t there a designated shoe spot in the garage?! Oh wait, the garage is full of all the junk that probably doesn’t fit in the storage unit.
I am Team No Shoes in House too-was pretty much trained to leave them in the utility room when my parents' got wood floor installed when I was five BUT I don't think I'd want to go barefoot in Ft. Pampers. Between the Hotwheels booby traps it's probably also a petri dish for foot fungus.

And it looks like OG's plate is some kind of portion control plate. I vaguely remember we had one when I was a kid but neither my sister or I ate exclusively off of it. AND they go to Target so much they could pick up a couple of alternatives.

Reactions: 10
If someone was talking about stepping on a Hot Wheels car, bleeding all over the place, what's the first thing that you should say to them? Are you ok? Right? I'm sorry, I left my car on the floor? Nope, J$: Which Hot Wheels did you step on? That have completely ruined that kid.

Interesting enough, OG Buddy is wearing a heart shirt in this video. Wearing an appropriate tshirt on the correct day is difficult when you have no idea what day of the week it is, I guess. This vid was filmed on Sunday, the 18th.

I'll help you out Tim, if the way J$ is using the trampoline "scares you" because that's how you broke your arm as a kid, you say---we don't do that. The trampoline is for your feet and the handle is for your hands. Period. If he continues to do it, you take it away for an hour, then bring it back and see if he can follow the rules. But--casts are fun. Especially in Florida when it's god-awful hot and you can't go in the pool with it. :rolleyes: Good luck.

It's pouring rain outside, Tim looks like he's going fly fishing in Alaska and the OG Buddy isn't wearing his purple unicorn rainbow boots? What the hell is wrong with these people? You buy the kid boots (and he has a rain jacket too) and he's not dressed appropriately for the rain.

My apologies to all the vegans out there. If I continuously served my meat and potatoes loving husband dishes that were "meat adjacent" he would just go find someone else to cook meals that he liked. Tim busts his ass for that family and she prepares the nastiest looking food for him. And Tim is a guy who has repeatedly said he can't do spice--yet every meal she serves, he says "It had a little bit of spice". Come on, Jenn. This guy drives you all around creation, he gets up with your kids so you can sleep all day...start making him a decent meal.
I usually agree with so much of what you say, but I just couldn't let this go. Sure, he works harder than Jen, but he definitely doesn't "bust his ass" at anything. Sure, he does the bare minimum to keep it all going, but I think just one (ok, maybe two) level below Jen in the laziness department.

My 2 cents is don't bother blurring out names if the comments are publicly viewable which they are on that public Patreon post.

This has to be a Tattler right?

View attachment 2769267

No offense to anybody with the last name of Dumas but I would change it.
I usually don't blur anything--not sure what prompted me this time. I agree, if it's on the internet, it should be fair game.

Maybe I am mistaken, but don't they have a shoe rack hanging inside the door of that downstairs closet? It seems like most of the time the shoes are at least in the vicinity of that closet. Talk about lazy, if they can't even go the extra step to put them away. I also feel I've seen shoes on that cabinet in the dining area. Again, so close.

Reactions: 13
We. Don’t. Drink!
I don’t know why Jenn was trying to act like she no longer drinks. She was breast feeding at the time so why not say, “I’m nursing Oliver so I’m currently not drinking alcohol.” Instead, she acted like her drinking days were behind her.

And why was Tim even checking if Publix had the Vanderpump rosé? It’s obviously something Jenn wanted but she couldn’t go check herself?

If someone was talking about stepping on a Hot Wheels car, bleeding all over the place, what's the first thing that you should say to them? Are you ok? Right? I'm sorry, I left my car on the floor? Nope, J$: Which Hot Wheels did you step on? That have completely ruined that kid.

Interesting enough, OG Buddy is wearing a heart shirt in this video. Wearing an appropriate tshirt on the correct day is difficult when you have no idea what day of the week it is, I guess. This vid was filmed on Sunday, the 18th.

I'll help you out Tim, if the way J$ is using the trampoline "scares you" because that's how you broke your arm as a kid, you say---we don't do that. The trampoline is for your feet and the handle is for your hands. Period. If he continues to do it, you take it away for an hour, then bring it back and see if he can follow the rules. But--casts are fun. Especially in Florida when it's god-awful hot and you can't go in the pool with it. :rolleyes: Good luck.

It's pouring rain outside, Tim looks like he's going fly fishing in Alaska and the OG Buddy isn't wearing his purple unicorn rainbow boots? What the hell is wrong with these people? You buy the kid boots (and he has a rain jacket too) and he's not dressed appropriately for the rain.

My apologies to all the vegans out there. If I continuously served my meat and potatoes loving husband dishes that were "meat adjacent" he would just go find someone else to cook meals that he liked. Tim busts his ass for that family and she prepares the nastiest looking food for him. And Tim is a guy who has repeatedly said he can't do spice--yet every meal she serves, he says "It had a little bit of spice". Come on, Jenn. This guy drives you all around creation, he gets up with your kids so you can sleep all day...start making him a decent meal.
All of this! Dimmy clearly did not like the tofu sloppy joes! My husband is the least picky eater ever & he would hate that tit.
We make lentil sloppy joes & they are pretty good. OG kid is the obnoxious & it’s his parents fault. I thought Nick being a big baby was bad, but Dimmy boy being afraid to go to the sound bath by himself is worse.

Y’all count Rosie as a saboteur cause she ruined their day date.

No shoes in the house is definitely a rule I live by and I mop the area near the two doors where people take off shoes so I'm not walking there in my socks and picking up germs. Shoes have POOP on them. There's poop all over the floors they choose to sit on and let their kids play in. Gross!

As for the diapers, I agree with @xmasbdaygirl that they should have a bin in the garage. Would it kill them to walk that far to dispose of a diaper? Probably, considering they probably don't change Oliver often enough to begin with.

As for the single plate Jackson has, if it has something to do with his sensory issues and for some reason he won't eat from any other plate, then they should make it a priority to immediately clean said plate when he's done with it so it's always available for him.

None of this is hard to do if you're not a complete turd of a human. Oh wait, nevermind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.