The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF?! They are irritated that J$ feels like he has to be the best at everything.

TIM,YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS LIKE THAT! Everything is a fecking competition and they have to win at everything. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did anybody else catch this? I’m not sure if I’m reading it correctly, but it looks like they are keeping track of scooter times. And I see up in the corner it says baby something. I wonder what this is for? And why does my gut say it’s related to diaper dash training? They seriously wonder why Jackson is obsessed with being the fastest? This is what they do all day.

View attachment 2769471

The baby swing and baby seat can be moved now. Add it to the pile in the garage.

View attachment 2769474
The green thing next to the cabinet behind Tim looks like a scooter to me. I assume Jackson (or maybe Tim) has been riding it around (probably inside the house) and maybe they are timing him. I don't know why they hell they'd do this, but again, surely something about being competitive and winning.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
J$ wants applesauce. J4D tells him that she doesn’t know about making applesauce, she’s only done pureed apples. Think about that…

It’s been 16 years since I’ve had a one year old. But I’m pretty sure he wasn’t blowing out his diaper and needing clothing changes as often as O.

She has just got to stop with the stupid box meals and start making something the whole family can eat at once. Throw Dim a piece of chicken now and then. He eats like a pig when he’s on his own bc he’s actually starving.

She made the sound bath appointment for Monday, Presidents’ Day, when J$ would be home from school. No doubt to avoid an additional day of parenting both kids at the same time.

And I can’t believe she said this:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
it's kinda sad when you watch this type of home voog and you see the interaction J$ has with the camera - he only knows how to respond to the camera - and I find that sad. Maybe it's just me but sure it's great to have these 'core memories' (look J4D's I'm using that word again - your favorite if I remember correctly) for when they are older and can look back on this but there is no interaction with his parents - other than smacking or hitting them. What happens if there comes a day when the camera is put away? Maybe I'm thinking too deep into this and why do I care more about these boys then their own egg and sperm donors do. I guess because I consider children a precious gift and these 2 morons only have them for the $$$$.

Reactions: 14
It's way too late to suggest it this thread, but I feel like there's a thread title in Big Jenn somehow. Maybe next thread...

And are the prices for that spa place even normal? The only time I got a massage was years ago and it wasn't in near as granola hippy drippy place like that. I just can't see throwing cash for essentially laying in a tub with bath salts while having YT Chakra Energy ASMR playing live. Then again, I am probably the anti-poster girl for new age crap since relaxing apparently is difficult for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice that the bottom of the tetanus pan looks worse than the top? It was hard to catch on a screen shot, but it's right next to her shoulder. It looks like the pan was actually on fire and burned. I don't even know how that's even possible on an electric stove. She must be cooking on some sort of flame thrower heat level.

View attachment 2769165

I'm going to bet it's one person/manager at that Publix that doesn't like them recording. When that person isn't around, they do whatever the hell they want.
Hi, @xmasbdaygirl! I'm a couple pages behind, so maybe someone already posted this... But it's Publix policy to now allow filming or photography in their stores. Here's a snip from their website. :)

1708455611562.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She is superstitious at the very least. I could easily see her becoming an anti-vaxxer with little effort. I have actually wondered with OG if she they tried natural remedies before seeing the freaking ENT. It would be so like her.
I think she brushed off all concerns and blamed the baby. She thought Jackson just needed extra attention and Hot Wheels. She is resentful of poor Oliver. I worry about him. Tim does the same with Jen. Instead of seeing the real issues he is buying her more wine and cruises. This witch didn't even know what her kids were getting for Christmas. She's sick. That house is a disaster. The baby is orange and the other kid can't breathe or hear. It's all very dysfunctional.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hi, @xmasbdaygirl! I'm a couple pages behind, so maybe someone already posted this... But it's Publix policy to now allow filming or photography in their stores. Here's a snip from their website. :)

View attachment 2769688
Oh, I know for sure they don't allow filming, but I suspect there's one person in their store that enforces the rule and a majority of the workers just ignore it. I mean, Publix has mostly high school kids and retirees working in my store. I don't think any of them would be up for a conflict with people who go into their store 5-6 times a week. They had said years ago, Publix doesn't like us recording in there. Then said they they were told no filming in the lottery ticket vid, but that hasn't stopped them. They are above any rules.

I'm seeing no video recording signs in more and more places lately and I love it. A few of our local fast food type restaurants have a no recording sign right on the door. I wish Disney would post such a sign at the entrances of every park.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't even want to think about poor Oliver's diaper rashes if the voogs are an indication of how long he sits in dirty poop diapers.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm guessing they were probably just being strict about the lottery tickets because of scammers.
Filming in the cereal aisle is just sad. Filming lotto tickets is a red flag. 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’ve never watched any of the podcasts but I decided to watch this one to see what was being said about the internet comments and mental health. I think I made it 15-20 minutes in and I had to turn it off.

I hope Nick goes back to watch these podcasts. First off, Tim is a condescending asshole to Nick right from the start. Then as Nick is pouring out his thoughts and struggles, Tim has a look of satisfaction on his face. And he offers no words of encouragement for his “friend”. No advice, no empathy, nothing but a smirk on his face. Nick, these people are not your friends. They aren’t your people and they are the reason your mental health is suffering. Jenn, the queen of deleting comments and criticism, leaves the negative comments about Nick but deleted all the others. The Trackers are crappy people and there is a reason they don’t have friends.

Also, Tim says that they’ve already been mentally broken and they are rebuilding. I disagree. They are still very much mentally broken and their whole family, including the kids, is suffering.
Tim is a crappy friend (if at all). When Nick started his little dialogue, he should have turned off the camera and spoke to him privately. If Nick was hurting, there is no reason to splash it all over the internet. The Bojos are messed up, and their kids are in danger of being messed up too. Nicky needs to run far and fast from that dysfunctional family or he will end up alone and depressed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So now she wants a matching washer and dryer. As if that is the biggest problem in that house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So now she wants a matching washer and dryer. As if that is the biggest problem in that house.
Another purchase - ka*ching*. I wonder why they didn’t get the golf cart - probably because Woo got one first (he’s such a jerk, don’t get me started).

Reactions: 8
Hold up, they don’t have a matching set now?? We haven’t bought a new set since we moved to WG about 7 years ago and we got a matching set from Samsung. I bet most of us here have matching sets. The Trackholes really are nouveau riche trash swamp dwellers that hit the big money. That Tracks.
#homemovies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hold up, they don’t have a matching set now?? We haven’t bought a new set since we moved to WG about 7 years ago and we got a matching set from Samsung. I bet most of us here have matching sets. The Trackholes really are nouveau riche trash swamp dwellers that hit the big money. That Tracks.
#homemovies
My guess is that Ft. Pampers may have came with the set they have now or only came with the washer or dryer and they just took which ever they didn't get from their old house. I am sort of surprised they don't have OTT smart appliances that are more trash than they're worth especially the fridge but I think at the end of the day it's not something they can rub in someone's face or make content about it.

Reactions: 5
It's way too late to suggest it this thread, but I feel like there's a thread title in Big Jenn somehow. Maybe next thread...

And are the prices for that spa place even normal? The only time I got a massage was years ago and it wasn't in near as granola hippy drippy place like that. I just can't see throwing cash for essentially laying in a tub with bath salts while having YT Chakra Energy ASMR playing live. Then again, I am probably the anti-poster girl for new age crap since relaxing apparently is difficult for me.
Anyone else picture Aunt Marge from Harry Potter when she said she left her body 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.