The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never watched any of the podcasts but I decided to watch this one to see what was being said about the internet comments and mental health. I think I made it 15-20 minutes in and I had to turn it off.

I hope Nick goes back to watch these podcasts. First off, Tim is a condescending asshole to Nick right from the start. Then as Nick is pouring out his thoughts and struggles, Tim has a look of satisfaction on his face. And he offers no words of encouragement for his “friend”. No advice, no empathy, nothing but a smirk on his face. Nick, these people are not your friends. They aren’t your people and they are the reason your mental health is suffering. Jenn, the queen of deleting comments and criticism, leaves the negative comments about Nick but deleted all the others. The Trackers are crappy people and there is a reason they don’t have friends.

Also, Tim says that they’ve already been mentally broken and they are rebuilding. I disagree. They are still very much mentally broken and their whole family, including the kids, is suffering.
100% accurate! I hope Nick sees this post. I don't like or dislike Nick and/or his social media stuff because I don't follow any of it and only know his family story from what's been posted here. But Sloberella and Dim are toxic leeches that will suck the life out of you and move on to their next victim. The Bojos are two of the most stupid people I've come across and they have no empathy or emotional maturity to offer anyone. They are going to ruin J$ & Oliver and their only hope will be if they go to therapy as adults to repair the damage the imbecile dna donors are doing to them. #homemovies

Sidenote: Watching Adam the Woo in the Troll Patrol's latest video is concerning. A 50 year old man clinging to the safety of his coffee cup, acting manic at MK while walking around alone talking to his phone. Excited about riding children's rides by himself because it's an empty park due to rain, these vloggers live so long inside the Disney bubble that I swear their brain function dies a little each day

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sidenote: Watching Adam the Woo in the Troll Patrol's latest video is concerning. A 50 year old man clinging to the safety of his coffee cup, acting manic at MK while walking around and alone talking to his phone. Riding children's rides by himself because it's an empty park due to rain, these vloggers live so long inside the Disney bubble that I swear their brain function dies a little each day
I enjoy visiting Disney, but I really can't wrap my head around going there as often as these vloggers do. How are they not bored? Everything in moderation! Plus, crowds. People everywhere. Ew. Just no.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
….And if your kid needs constant outfit changes because he's pooping through his clothing--it's time for bigger diapers.
I don’t know if this was just for the cruise….
Someone pointed out that they used overnight diapers exclusively so that, in their minds, they wouldn’t have to change his diapers as often.

Do you think this continued at home?

They are “set for life” so the extra expense for overnights shouldn’t be a problem.
---
I think they are just letting him sit in a poop diapers, and since he’s moving all around, it probably gets out of the diaper. I only remember my kids having blowouts when they very young infants and only drinking a bottle. Blowouts with solids never happened. But we all know from their car vlogs, they just have Oliver marinate in his dirty diaper, while Jenn laughs it off.
---
Probably, considering they probably don't change Oliver often enough to begin with.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jenn is a total witch still making those vegan meals. She’s not vegan. Make a meal that all 4 members of your family will eat. It’s literally one of the few household tasks she does and she doesn’t even do it.

Reactions: 26
I usually agree with so much of what you say, but I just couldn't let this go. Sure, he works harder than Jen, but he definitely doesn't "bust his ass" at anything. Sure, he does the bare minimum to keep it all going, but I think just one (ok, maybe two) level below Jen in the laziness department.
I guess the way that I see it is, if it wasn't for Tim, they'd have nothing and those kids probably would be in a much, much worse situation that they are already in. Most parents work much, much hard than Tim does, but I think Tim holds that entire household together. Great, now I sound like a Tim stan. :ROFLMAO:

Tim told a story in the podcast where he got up with both kids and had to use the bathroom (shocker!) and while he was in the bathroom, J$ decided he couldn't wait for breakfast and decided to pour his own cereal and spilled it all over the place and he (J$) got upset. Where the duck was Jenn? I'm sure still sleeping. Does Tim put Da Baby in the car for the ride to school so Jenn can continue sleeping? That to me sounded ridiculous. As a mom, if my kids were up, I'm up. I don't care it it's 5am. I'm there for them, to see them off for the day or help them make breakfast while Tim is in the shitter.

I
And it looks like OG's plate is some kind of portion control plate. I vaguely remember we had one when I was a kid but neither my sister or I ate exclusively off of it. AND they go to Target so much they could pick up a couple of alternatives.
If he needs that one specific plate, which doesn't seem to be the case since he was actually eating off a different plate, get to the store and buy 3 or 4 of the same exact plate. Then donate/toss every other plate that you have.

I'm a picky eater. I'm a person whose foods cannot touch each other, especially foods that don't go together. In an extreme way. Like a hamburger and fries on a plate would be ok, steak and potato and veggie, ok as long as it doesn't leak into each other. But fruit and pasta on the same plate...as a 50 year old, I wouldn't touch it. If I were to go to a buffet, which I typically do not, I use like 8 plates. Not because I'm a hog, because my food cannot touch. Point being, everyone has their "thing" but as a parent, you understand it and just need to be prepared for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Somehow I think human turds needs to be incorporated into a thread title at some point.

Ugh, and I don't know why they can't just have a garbage can outside or even in the garage or the patio that they never use to take out their tit. I live in a town home and have to constantly pick up dog pads and poo and I never leave it inside. Even in the dead of night I at least take it out to my garage where I have a freaking garbage bag that I take out at least once a day. It's not exactly rocket science. Oh, and my six month puppy is litter box trained already Trackers.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this was just for the cruise….
Someone pointed out that they used overnight diapers exclusively so that, in their minds, they wouldn’t have to change his diapers as often.

Do you think this continued at home?

They are “set for life” so the extra expense for overnights shouldn’t be a problem.
---

---
He supposedly had a blowout and needed an outfit change in the beginning of this last video. He also needed a complete outfit change after the car ride to the port. I would assume that was because he sat in it for over an hour. They mentioned him making pooping noises on the way to pick J$ up at school and didn't change him until they got to the parking garage in Port Canaveral.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
they genuinely just give zero fucks about Baby Oliver, zero fucks about their environment, zero fucks about Jackson, about anything but EATING and BUYING CRAP.

It just enrages me, I can't even hate watch anymore.

What is with her and those awful meals? Not to mention she still can't cook for tit. I'm recovering from a knee surgery, I can barely walk and hobble around but I still cook dinner (with my husband's and kid's help!), AND it's dinner everyone eats! Yesterday was chicken stir fry with veg over brown rice - and tonight, lasagna rolls with spinach, and going to do a side salad. It's easy, fast, healthy.

Reactions: 22
My husband when Jenn showed J's drawings:

"Is that a toilet in the middle?"

😂😂😂
View attachment 2768496
Anyone have a 4 yr old in their life? Please share a drawing.
---
LOL. Sound bath time, y'all.

coherencewithcait on IG, if you wanna see more about Jenn's newest obsession. She follows this person as of recently.

Travel vloggers, y'all. 😅🤦‍♀️
Why do all of these random nuts ginn gloms onto all look alike and wear big glasses? #reincarnationofwoodstock
---
Tim was gushing blood from the miscellaneous tit left on the floor.

Hey! Let’s have races! And let the baby join!
For funsies, let’s leave obstacles for the kids and you know what, dirty shoes, that have seen every public restroom in town are great to leave on the floor where our baby and 4 year old (and sometimes us) sit.
View attachment 2769178View attachment 2769179
Yummy. Yummy! Restroom soles for Oliver to teethe on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I guess the way that I see it is, if it wasn't for Tim, they'd have nothing and those kids probably would be in a much, much worse situation that they are already in. Most parents work much, much hard than Tim does, but I think Tim holds that entire household together. Great, now I sound like a Tim stan. :ROFLMAO:

Tim told a story in the podcast where he got up with both kids and had to use the bathroom (shocker!) and while he was in the bathroom, J$ decided he couldn't wait for breakfast and decided to pour his own cereal and spilled it all over the place and he (J$) got upset. Where the duck was Jenn? I'm sure still sleeping. Does Tim put Da Baby in the car for the ride to school so Jenn can continue sleeping? That to me sounded ridiculous. As a mom, if my kids were up, I'm up. I don't care it it's 5am. I'm there for them, to see them off for the day or help them make breakfast while Tim is in the shitter.
THIS. I'm not a Tim stan (though I can sound like one sometimes, I admit :ROFLMAO:) and he's an asshole too.

BUT I will agree with you that HE is the one keeping that household together. Even if it's a crappy, fucked up, and messy ass house.

I mean, consider the alternative. If he wasn't in the picture at all with those two kids, just IMAGINE the tit show it would be!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jenbo seems to have some sort of emotional/mental problem. In nearly every video, especially during their talks, there are portions where her eyes are filled with tears.
No, hence my profile name. They both have glossy eyes. They are high off cannabis…… it’s legal for medical use in Florida. Theyre eyes are glossy, they talk slower, they’re “relaxed”. They def have edibles or a vape pen!

Reactions: 16
THIS. I'm not a Tim stan (though I can sound like one sometimes, I admit :ROFLMAO:) and he's an asshole too.

BUT I will agree with you that HE is the one keeping that household together. Even if it's a crappy, fucked up, and messy ass house.

I mean, consider the alternative. If he wasn't in the picture at all with those two kids, just IMAGINE the tit show it would be!!!
Right. So when I said that Tim busts his ass, I wasn't exactly saying give him an award, I really just meant that he literally does everything in that family except prepare the meals. Stop feeding him those nasty vegan meal box dinners because that's clearly not something that he enjoys. He does everything for his family, that witch should be cooking him meals that he enjoys.

I apologize again if I have offended any vegans. I'm not saying that vegan food is nasty, I'm saying those nasty burned meals she's feeding Tim are nasty. And he's not vegan.

Reactions: 14
As much as Jenn makes wiseass comments about Christianity, she is religious herself. The Lemon Pig, the wishbones, the grapes, all of that stuff she was talking about with opening the doors at New Years. And now this sound bathing. (Not the sounds but feeling like her body got bigger lol) Which is fine, hey, you do you. But maybe don’t mock other people’s religion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anybody else catch this? I’m not sure if I’m reading it correctly, but it looks like they are keeping track of scooter times. And I see up in the corner it says baby something. I wonder what this is for? And why does my gut say it’s related to diaper dash training? They seriously wonder why Jackson is obsessed with being the fastest? This is what they do all day.

IMG_5025.jpeg

The baby swing and baby seat can be moved now. Add it to the pile in the garage.

IMG_5029.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My kids have jokes. I sent them the info on the Wine & Dine 10K/Half Challenge because they were talking about doing the next Run Disney event. Here's the conversation that followed:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11.47.59 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was reminded of a type of question I used to get on tests in school: All Disney vloggers are hoarders, but not all hoarders are Disney vloggers. Discuss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as Jenn makes wiseass comments about Christianity, she is religious herself. The Lemon Pig, the wishbones, the grapes, all of that stuff she was talking about with opening the doors at New Years. And now this sound bathing. (Not the sounds but feeling like her body got bigger lol) Which is fine, hey, you do you. But maybe don’t mock other people’s religion.
She is superstitious at the very least. I could easily see her becoming an anti-vaxxer with little effort. I have actually wondered with OG if she they tried natural remedies before seeing the freaking ENT. It would be so like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is superstitious at the very least. I could easily see her becoming an anti-vaxxer with little effort. I have actually wondered with OG if she they tried natural remedies before seeing the freaking ENT. It would be so like her.
I could see her trying natural remedies for things like an ear infection. She’s drinking ACV shots believing they will get rid of her “bloated” stomach lol

Reactions: 11
Right. So when I said that Tim busts his ass, I wasn't exactly saying give him an award, I really just meant that he literally does everything in that family except prepare the meals. Stop feeding him those nasty vegan meal box dinners because that's clearly not something that he enjoys. He does everything for his family, that witch should be cooking him meals that he enjoys.

I apologize again if I have offended any vegans. I'm not saying that vegan food is nasty, I'm saying those nasty burned meals she's feeding Tim are nasty. And he's not vegan.
No offense taken! lol I don’t understand why she even gets the vegan boxes. It can’t be because she thinks they’re healthy, yeah that’s an aspect of being vegan but it’s mostly to not consume animals or animal product (which we know they love to do) or for the environment. I’ve gotten a hello fresh box before and they all come with ridiculous amounts of packaging. I make tons of meals from scratch and without the use of a recipe card.

It’s like Kitra saying “I’m just happy they’re
walking around and not on someone’s plate” when talking about native island chickens and then eating meat in the same video. I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.