The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And really did they think that was fine having OG on camera with his hair like that.
---
Does Ginn need to sit in a salt room if she's a waddling salt block?
I wouldn't be surprise if she was licking herself off :sick:
---
And letting OG run around....encouraging it even when Da Baby is trying to walk. WTF.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ginn: "This was not a sponsored thing. I paid for this on my own, I found it on my own."

Wowowowow, good job Ginn. Your husband still has to rush the duck home early because you can't pick your own son up on your own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
WTF. Is Buddy calling OG an oompa loompa (or trying to say oompa loompa). Have they been calling Oliver that because of his jaundice. You know OG wouldn't come up with that on his own. WTF.
---
And apparently Jenn is glad that OG manhandles plays with OG. And Dim is complaining about OG wanting to win all the time...um, pot kettle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ginn says everyone should try a sound bath. Ginn there are literally people bleeping dying or living paycheck to paycheck, I don't think they have time for sound baths that cost hundreds of dollars you out-of-touch delusional privileged bleep.

Can they teach Budley to blow his nose, the kid won't stop picking at it. And he always has his mouth open.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Can they teach Budley to blow his nose, the kid won't stop picking at it. And he always has his mouth open.
Only other people’s kids, specifically at Golden Corral, gross Tim out. It’s not like he’s ever brought his own kids, with their nose leaking everywhere to places people eat, like buffets (Boma) or cruises…

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Healing sound baths?! JFC. She really thinks they are on the same level as the Kardashians or her beloved Bravo celebrities. And they will clearly try anything except going to the damn doctor and making changes to improve their health. What's next, cupping? Crystals? Tripping balls on Ayahuasca in the bleeping desert??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like the pity party motivated a handful of people to leave comments and supposedly have joined their Patreon today. It seems a little odd that so many had to mention the fact that they've never joined Patreon before but are all in for Tim and Nick.

Also, no new content yet, but it seems like they might have been at AK recently, so maybe that will be the first exclusive vid?

I still don't understand why people would waste good money on them. $5 is really expensive, remember.

1708410087410.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I am betting she is Dick's biggest troll.

I guess it depends on the specific branch because my aunt does and is ultra pious about it.
Absolutely. She enables this podcast whereby she gets to buy food with his cringe words. Jin always wins and Dick always loses. Good thing Mr backwards ball cap doesn’t care about being cool.
---
Put Nick in the diaper dash. What a baby.
Thread title

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh boy so this edition is oh woo is me. Dick you chose to hang out with this drip and his useless cow of a wife. You exploit your kids in the media and exposed yourself to all. I do not like you. And Dimster if I ever saw you in real life I'd ask you why you'd rather go to the park with your boyfriend than your own damn kids and then have the audacity to claim you have a podcast about dads at WDW. Fuckers.
---
So someone touched a nerve on Saturday...and of course he's veng all sanctimonious saying he's a person of faith and will endure...oh cry me a river, Dick.
---
Also me thinks Jenn may be wanting to cut Dick from park voogs and said no one likes him- it is true. Ugh and Dick's lecture has me wanting to tell him to duckoff aymore. Such a sanctimonious dick.
I don't listen to their spudcast, but I will say there is nothing a Nuvangelical Christian craves more than persecution.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
stupid_bowl.png

"Some Super Bowl.. uhhh.. LV.. three.. like, what is that.. 23?"

Yes Tim, you stupid motherfucker. The first Super Bowl obviously took place in 2001.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I saw OG had Budley's very first grease gel, just like daddy! The kid has a new tick with the tongue out.
No raincoats for the children. It's fascinating to me the watch people dissemble a bit because they are getting incredibly, honestly, dimwitted.
The last thing The Great Narcissist needs is a bleeping soundbath to focus on herself. She hears the wind whipping through that dome on the regular.
Though, I admit growing up in VT all of my hippie friends would chase me around with that kind of stuff whispering about my Chakras and Earth centering, cause I have a limit on that tit and it's a whole lifestyle.:ROFLMAO:
But yeah, your 'energy' is big, Ginn. Go with that.
Oliver was mostly MIA, it's almost like he's only a guest star.
I hate to break it to them, Budley isn't as cute as they think he is. It's time to turn off the tablet, it's not helping.
I love the dead eyes that Oliver gives old ma. They aren't playing together so much as Budley is muscling in on any time or attention given to Oliver.
That's on you Dim, your inferiority complex is rubbing off. You keep saying how winning was everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Tim is bewildered why Jackson thinks he needs to do everything faster than everybody else… I really wonder where he got that trait from..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tim is bewildered why Jackson thinks he needs to do everything faster than everybody else… I really wonder where he got that trait from..
It amazes me how they can be so clueless with raising their kids an not know how they pick things up, they have drilled it into them about how winning is everything but yet can't figure it out why J is like that

We usually go on about gin being clueless in life with everything but it seems dim is just as bad, like how can you constantly teach your kid something then not have a clue why they are acting like that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Healing sound baths?! JFC. She really thinks they are on the same level as the Kardashians or her beloved Bravo celebrities. And they will clearly try anything except going to the damn doctor and making changes to improve their health. What's next, cupping? Crystals? Tripping balls on Ayahuasca in the bleeping desert??
1708428563512.gif

She’ll take a sound bath, but not a regular bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tim got Jenn a necklace for Valentine’s Day. Jenn got Tim a sound bath, which she also got herself?

Cool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched last night's stupidity yet, but something else from the podcast...

Tim looks like he's ready to witch slap Dick when he's talking about being #hosted by Undercover Tourist at Universal.
Remember when you used to be hosted for things, Timmy? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.45.46 AM.png

---
Tim got Jenn a necklace for Valentine’s Day. Jenn got Tim a sound bath, which she also got herself?

Cool.
That tracks. She's the most selfish witch on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jenn decided to leave Buddy running at her full force with a crotch shot in at 9:14. You hear him scream “Bam!” To which Jenn replies, “Hey Buddy, whoa!” Then a Quick cut.

For sure that’s not behavior to correct.
I say go Buddy! Hit that witch!

Also, we can all rest knowing that Buddy did in fact get a Valentine’s shirt of hearts riding skateboards and one in a wheelchair(?). Unfortunately, he is wearing it 4 days late.
IMG_0333.jpeg

Eh, good enough for Jenn

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If someone was talking about stepping on a Hot Wheels car, bleeding all over the place, what's the first thing that you should say to them? Are you ok? Right? I'm sorry, I left my car on the floor? Nope, J$: Which Hot Wheels did you step on? That have completely ruined that kid.

Interesting enough, OG Buddy is wearing a heart shirt in this video. Wearing an appropriate tshirt on the correct day is difficult when you have no idea what day of the week it is, I guess. This vid was filmed on Sunday, the 18th.

I'll help you out Tim, if the way J$ is using the trampoline "scares you" because that's how you broke your arm as a kid, you say---we don't do that. The trampoline is for your feet and the handle is for your hands. Period. If he continues to do it, you take it away for an hour, then bring it back and see if he can follow the rules. But--casts are fun. Especially in Florida when it's god-awful hot and you can't go in the pool with it. :rolleyes: Good luck.

It's pouring rain outside, Tim looks like he's going fly fishing in Alaska and the OG Buddy isn't wearing his purple unicorn rainbow boots? What the hell is wrong with these people? You buy the kid boots (and he has a rain jacket too) and he's not dressed appropriately for the rain.

My apologies to all the vegans out there. If I continuously served my meat and potatoes loving husband dishes that were "meat adjacent" he would just go find someone else to cook meals that he liked. Tim busts his ass for that family and she prepares the nastiest looking food for him. And Tim is a guy who has repeatedly said he can't do spice--yet every meal she serves, he says "It had a little bit of spice". Come on, Jenn. This guy drives you all around creation, he gets up with your kids so you can sleep all day...start making him a decent meal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.