The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Where are you from?

• America

Votes: 173 59.9%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 86 29.8%
  • Europe

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Australia

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Asia

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Central America

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • Australia

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Galaxyprincess for another hilarious Tracker thread title. As usual if someone else can do the recap I appreciate it.

For fun I've attached a poll asking where everybody is fun. I know the UK is part of Europe and apologies to sticking Canada at the bottom. And somehow I got Australia in there twice and can't seem to edit responses. Anyway you get the idea answer or not it is a free world. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Recap:

Gin: having a Virginia Woolf moment looking for a room of one’s own so she can get some reading done (either the Waldorf Astoria or Rivian will do)

Tim and Nick: 👬

Buddy: 🤪

other buddy: 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Longer Recap: The Bike Shorts and Don't Care cruise has ended and J4D is back at home and moping about not reaching her goals for January. We are treated with several drab home voogs and one park voog with Dick-does that guy even work? There's also a pizza video featuring Amanduh-alas, she left the Breadwinner at home. Meanwhile, Dim is trying to loose turdy pounds which looks like it will be about as successful as Sloberella getting her driver's license and the Xmas tree coming down. Oh and there was an Everything is Fine parent teacher conference for OG.

The Slackers Future:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ginn continues to stare at herself and is pretending she’s eating “healthy” except when they’re awake and breathing (nothing a dozen shots of apple cider vinegar won’t fix!), Amanduh gets less views on her TikTok’s than my cats (how’s that family emergency going?), Dim wants to pretend he can lose 30 pounds by June, Buddy is in his semi-feral cat phase (watch out Ft Pampers mice and Da Baby), Da Baby headbutted the stranger with paprika hair that keeps fake laughing at him, TrickyDickyNick spends more time at Disney than with the kids he’s using to get promotions, Ginn is in her Reading Rainbow era which is great since she’ll need to study for her expired drivers license test that she’ll never actually make an appointment for in this decade, Target continues to make a ton in revenue thanks to unemployed loiterers like the Bojos, and they booked another cruise while whining about the price of a new car seat for Da Baby. Oh and it’s still Christmas at their house but they can’t take down the tree because they have to do laundry/unload the dishwasher/go to Targets farther away/breathe/pretend they’re planning Da Baby’s birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ginn continues to stare at herself and is pretending she’s eating “healthy” except when they’re awake and breathing (nothing a dozen shots of apple cider vinegar won’t fix!), Amanduh gets less views on her TikTok’s than my cats (how’s that family emergency going?), Dim wants to pretend he can lose 30 pounds by June, Buddy is in his semi-feral cat phase (watch out Ft Pampers mice and Da Baby), Da Baby headbutted the stranger with paprika hair that keeps fake laughing at him, TrickyDickyNick spends more time at Disney than with the kids he’s using to get promotions, Ginn is in her Reading Rainbow era which is great since she’ll need to study for her expired drivers license test that she’ll never actually make an appointment for in this decade, Target continues to make a ton in revenue thanks to unemployed loiterers like the Bojos, and they booked another cruise while whining about the price of a new car seat for Da Baby. Oh and it’s still Christmas at their house but they can’t take down the tree because they have to do laundry/unload the dishwasher/go to Targets farther away/breathe/pretend they’re planning Da Baby’s birthday.
Perfect recap

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Holy tit, the pizza voog is sponsored by Blueland, an eco-friendly cleaning product company. How in the world would these two ever be sponsored by such a company. They are the opposite of clean and the opposite of eco-friendly. There’s no way anyone at Blueland has ever seen their home vlooooogs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
>> Ohananoodles HOWDY! I grew up in Bayonne NJ until I was 12. Then we moved out to the cornfields of Washington NJ, in rural Warren County. But even THERE we had great pizza. Bayonne had a fabulous Italian restaurant or pizza place on practically every corner and I remember amazing bakeries too.<<

Brought this over from the last thread - talk about a small world. I have lived in Bayonne all my life. Yes, the pizza and Italian food is still one of the best (next to NYC). The closest I’ve gotten at Disney is Trattoria al Forno and the restaurant at Portofino in Universal (Mama something or other).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Holy tit is right! They make an entire commercial for a cleaning product in their house that has every dirty thing removed (at least from the kitchen)!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
>> Ohananoodles HOWDY! I grew up in Bayonne NJ until I was 12. Then we moved out to the cornfields of Washington NJ, in rural Warren County. But even THERE we had great pizza. Bayonne had a fabulous Italian restaurant or pizza place on practically every corner and I remember amazing bakeries too.<<

Brought this over from the last thread - talk about a small world. I have lived in Bayonne all my life. Yes, the pizza and Italian food is still one of the best (next to NYC). The closest I’ve gotten at Disney is Trattoria al Forno and the restaurant at Portofino in Universal (Mama something or other).
Does this forum have a way to chat with individual members via message? I am DYING to talk Jersey with you and not make the other Tattlers endure it. I grew up on West 50th St between Avenues C and Broadway. When I tell my kids tales of growing up there (Walking to school and home for lunch? Public buses everywhere like Disney buses? Feral children running wild with no parental supervision as was the way in the 1970s) they think I am making it UP :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi Tim! So if you have to explain “spicy” cheese then you’re using the wrong word.
Sharp. Pungent. Those would work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy tit is right! They make an entire commercial for a cleaning product in their house that has every dirty thing removed (at least from the kitchen)!
I assume they just threw everything that was on the counter into a pile in some other room. We'll see how long it lasts.

I know it's not a surprise but their "acting" was particularly atrocious in this. I also find it funny that Jen cleaned only one thing while Tim did all the rest. And of course she cleaned the mirror, the one thing you'd still be able to see her face in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think it's strange that probably about a month ago here we had a big conversation about them cleaning their bathrooms and then there's this paid promotion showing Tim cleaning a toilet?

Times must be getting tough if they are promoting a cleaning product...

And parmesan is not a spicy cheese.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tim doesn’t want to sit down at Via Napoli and “put a server through that” to just order one slice. Dude, you’re not getting a table. And they don’t sell slices. Terrible information as usual.

Theyre legit comparing Pizzafari and PizzaRizzo. They’re the exact same puffy Disney pizza😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tim is on a roll! Maybe he can synergize and clean the toilets at terminal C for double the cleaning power and double the sponsorship!

Cleaning products? Really. And I don't know why they still do the Eco-concious act. These two or three if you count the appendage that is Dick are the least eco friendly people. And I am more than ready for them to kick Dick to the curb. At least with Dirty Old Man Woo he is more overtly snarky than Dick. I like Dick more in the boring than hell podcast than these videos-mainly because there is some inevitable Jenn passive agressive snark that comes up. Here, he is more or less Dim's accountability buddy. Maybe they're paying him to babysit since clearly he never works.

Reactions: 13
Does this forum have a way to chat with individual members via message? I am DYING to talk Jersey with you and not make the other Tattlers endure it. I grew up on West 50th St between Avenues C and Broadway. When I tell my kids tales of growing up there (Walking to school and home for lunch? Public buses everywhere like Disney buses? Feral children running wild with no parental supervision as was the way in the 1970s) they think I am making it UP :)
Maybe you can make a Jersey thread. It could be fun for others from or near the area or even those who are interested in it.

• Heart
Are they biting off the same slice of that Boardwalk pizza? :sick:

So they bought Genie+ for this experiment. They were about to do the Single Rider at Everest and then Nick was able to change the time. They rode Alien Swirling Saucer with LL and then they ran out of time and didn't do any more rides? How in the world can you waste $40 like that?

Tim seems very uninterested in Nick in this video, almost annoyed at him at some points. I think it took way more time than he thought it would and was done before they left Hollywood Studios. The first 20 mins of the video are two parks and the other two parks are the last 6 minutes. They had 5 servings of pizza, plus two desserts and rode 2 ride. What losers.

The million dollar question is---who picked up J$ from school?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So what's the point of having a podcast about two dads at the parks when said douchey dads never go to the park with their kids and essentially leave their kids at home two plus days to spend time with another douchey dad..math, anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.