Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Poor Dick, the negative comments about him are really affecting his mental health. The stans don't like him. Instead of reassuring Dick and paying him some sort of compliment like--I enjoy the perspective that you bring to our conversations, Tim just sits there uh-huh, yeah...checking the texts coming in on his watch and looking at his phone. Tim's an asshole. His stans are fucking crazy. Dick really needs to disassociate with him if it's messing him up.

I think I've zoned out through most of the first 25 minutes because this is some boring shit but my favorite comment was from Tim:

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 8.58.29 AM.png

I've met a lot of our trolls. He knows this because they read here. Many of us have said that we've met them. I have met and spoken directly with them several times. He needs to clarify that statement by saying--I've met a lot of people who have turned into trolls because they see through our ridiculous bullshit and don't like the way we constantly lie and treat our children like crap.

And Tim and Nick--1000% I would walk up to you and tell you exactly what I think of you both. Nick, i would say you need to get the fuck away from these people because they are absolutely toxic, especially if this little venture is affecting your mental health the way you claim. Tim, I would tell you that you need to do something about your useless wife because she's going to put you in an early grave. And I would say this, out loud, to both of you directly. Name the time and place.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jenn--I'll give you some advice about the diapers because you are just stupid at this point. This is not your first child. None of this should be new to you. My kids are 19 and 20 and I still remember this. When your baby is basically eating the same foods as big people, his poop is going to be the same as big people poop. Would you put your poop in a plastic container and store it in his room or the downstairs hallway until your lazy ass decides to toss it all in the trash? No. Diaper Genies or whatever expensive contraption you have are great for little babies and their frequent messes that pretty much don't really smell. When your kid is eating regular food, you can't leave the diapers sitting in a bin for days. Of course it's going to stink, dumbass. You are leaving piles of shit in a babies room.

My suggestion--get some doggie poop bags, they sell them for babies too, but the doggie ones work just as well. When you change his diaper, bag it up and put it in the outside trash. Or put a diaper pail out in the garage with a trash bag in it. Drop each diaper in there as you change him. There you go, no more stinky diapers in the house. I must be a fucking genius, someone make a vlog about how smart I am.

And if your kid needs constant outfit changes because he's pooping through his clothing--it's time for bigger diapers.

Thank you for coming to my poop talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

pkd81

tinydim.png

‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Illiterate Central Florida swamp dweller, 1897. Colourised.
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Nick shared that the pizza challenge they did stressed Tim out because it took way too long and Tim needed to get home.

Tim needed to get home because he has a wife who is completely useless and cannot pick up their son from school or take care of both her kids by herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If someone was talking about stepping on a Hot Wheels car, bleeding all over the place, what's the first thing that you should say to them? Are you ok? Right? I'm sorry, I left my car on the floor? Nope, J$: Which Hot Wheels did you step on? That have completely ruined that kid.

Interesting enough, OG Buddy is wearing a heart shirt in this video. Wearing an appropriate tshirt on the correct day is difficult when you have no idea what day of the week it is, I guess. This vid was filmed on Sunday, the 18th.

I'll help you out Tim, if the way J$ is using the trampoline "scares you" because that's how you broke your arm as a kid, you say---we don't do that. The trampoline is for your feet and the handle is for your hands. Period. If he continues to do it, you take it away for an hour, then bring it back and see if he can follow the rules. But--casts are fun. Especially in Florida when it's god-awful hot and you can't go in the pool with it. :rolleyes: Good luck.

It's pouring rain outside, Tim looks like he's going fly fishing in Alaska and the OG Buddy isn't wearing his purple unicorn rainbow boots? What the hell is wrong with these people? You buy the kid boots (and he has a rain jacket too) and he's not dressed appropriately for the rain.

My apologies to all the vegans out there. If I continuously served my meat and potatoes loving husband dishes that were "meat adjacent" he would just go find someone else to cook meals that he liked. Tim busts his ass for that family and she prepares the nastiest looking food for him. And Tim is a guy who has repeatedly said he can't do spice--yet every meal she serves, he says "It had a little bit of spice". Come on, Jenn. This guy drives you all around creation, he gets up with your kids so you can sleep all day...start making him a decent meal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Prediction: They'll go to Target the day before Easter, complain about the lack of selection of egg-dying kits because the shelves will be almost picked clean, impulsively buy Da Baby another outfit with overalls that's Easter-themed and then not bother washing the outfit in time to actually dress him in it on Easter. They'll yet again forget how to hard-boil eggs, and spend 17 minutes on the couch talking about zombie Jesus which will remind Ginn of her latest book that she's reading that she'll talk for 7 minutes about while Dim stares blankly past her into the distance reminiscing about the Easter bunny's furry booty butt. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT DAY OH AND BY THE WAY DA BABY WON'T LET US SLEEP EVEN THOUGH ONE OF US DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER GETTING OUT OF BED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. In the next voog they'll laugh about how Buddy got food poisoning from the candy he ate that they left on their dead lawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

littlemuv

Chatty Member
Not to defend Jenn but how was she supposed to know Valentine’s Day was on February 14th this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn continues to stare at herself and is pretending she’s eating “healthy” except when they’re awake and breathing (nothing a dozen shots of apple cider vinegar won’t fix!), Amanduh gets less views on her TikTok’s than my cats (how’s that family emergency going?), Dim wants to pretend he can lose 30 pounds by June, Buddy is in his semi-feral cat phase (watch out Ft Pampers mice and Da Baby), Da Baby headbutted the stranger with paprika hair that keeps fake laughing at him, TrickyDickyNick spends more time at Disney than with the kids he’s using to get promotions, Ginn is in her Reading Rainbow era which is great since she’ll need to study for her expired drivers license test that she’ll never actually make an appointment for in this decade, Target continues to make a ton in revenue thanks to unemployed loiterers like the Bojos, and they booked another cruise while whining about the price of a new car seat for Da Baby. Oh and it’s still Christmas at their house but they can’t take down the tree because they have to do laundry/unload the dishwasher/go to Targets farther away/breathe/pretend they’re planning Da Baby’s birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

DisNuts

Chatty Member
As @xmasbdaygirl says, they truly suck!! "The day got away from them" so they couldn't have Bud write his name on the Hot Wheels Valentines he was so excited to get. Wtf? I bet he had time to play the Switch during that evening. They are ridiculous.

The time they spent making fun of and critiquing the size of the Valentines could have been spent having J write his name on the cards. I wonder if they were just embarrassed by his writing or didn't think he could write well on the cards. :(
From what she showed us, Buddy spent all day on the sofa with Tim playing the switch. He should’ve been doing his valentines. If they think the day gets away from them now, it’ll be interesting once Buddy starts having homework in kindergarten.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he failed his hearing test so badly. They have failed him. All the speech issues, tugging at his ears, ignoring people when they talk to him. How is he going to be 5 this year and they are just now seeking help and addressing this? Thank goodness for the school that likely told them there is an issue.

Jenn, you need to baby proof your house. Get the shit off the floor. Don’t have “the baby” wobbling around tables with sharp edges and corners. And only ONE person on the trampoline at a time! You don’t want your baby to get a spinal injury…or for Jackson to double bounce him straight into the wooden table that the trampoline is irresponsibly placed next to. Safety first. Use your fucking brain.
---
This looks like a GREAT idea.

View attachment 2758397
And get the damn cords off the fucking floor and secure them. Get off your lazy ass and PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I’ve never watched any of the podcasts but I decided to watch this one to see what was being said about the internet comments and mental health. I think I made it 15-20 minutes in and I had to turn it off.

I hope Nick goes back to watch these podcasts. First off, Tim is a condescending asshole to Nick right from the start. Then as Nick is pouring out his thoughts and struggles, Tim has a look of satisfaction on his face. And he offers no words of encouragement for his “friend”. No advice, no empathy, nothing but a smirk on his face. Nick, these people are not your friends. They aren’t your people and they are the reason your mental health is suffering. Jenn, the queen of deleting comments and criticism, leaves the negative comments about Nick but deleted all the others. The Trackers are shitty people and there is a reason they don’t have friends.

Also, Tim says that they’ve already been mentally broken and they are rebuilding. I disagree. They are still very much mentally broken and their whole family, including the kids, is suffering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
So Timmy wants to put out into the universe that people are almost 100% wrong in the things that are said about him? I have to say, you guys are the real
Clairvoyants here. I’m always shocked at how much you all call! That must burn his ass.
Hey Tim! Remember in the last few years how many people here noticed Jackson pulling at his ears, concerned there may be a problem?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
We are going to be get a Valentine’s Day Target video soon. We saw them at a Target not near their house. My kids saw the rivian and then we saw them. They had J$ and were buying stuff for his teachers. She is at least a size 16-18 based of seeing her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Yikes, it's like a black hole of junk in the garage.
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.17.14 PM.png

"Shut the fuck up, Jennifer."
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.20.03 PM.png

"SAY MY NAME"
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.20.56 PM.png

They are eating dinner at 4:30 (the two "adults") so they have enough time to feed the two spawn dinner. Um... okay. Oh plus they have to go grocery shopping yet fucking agan. WRITE A FUCKING LIST FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING WEEK AND BUY EVERYTHING IN ONE TRIP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think Dim may be a narcissist just like his lazy blob of a wife. He doesn't seem to ever show empathy for anyone or anything.
This is exactly right, he is incapable of showing empathy. Nick is telling this story of how he was 10 and remembers how scared he was on 9/11 and Tim interrupts him to tell some Housewives Tribeca nonsense where he declares Tribeca is a borough and the only way it relates to 9/11 is that it's kind of near the WTC site. And he brutally interrupted the guy. I know I sound like a Nick stan again :rolleyes:

Nick also tells his Dad soup story about how he and Luke got into it and he had to apologize. It was kind of a nice, relatable story, because we've all lost patience with our children and no one is a perfect parent. Tim's only contribution to the Dad soup portion was that Da Baby wasn't able to participate in the Diaper Dash and he'll be walking sooner than the next cruise. We fucking know he couldn't do the Diaper Dash, that's literally all you ever talk about when you talk about the kid. Way to communicate that he's an utter failure at 11 months of age, asshole.

Tim also dangerously tiptoes around the whole science/religion thing. He asks Nick if he's into documentaries and Nick says yes. Tim is surprised because Nick is "faith based" and he thinks he wouldn't be into documentaries. Tim says that he's into science. Tim sounds like an uneducated moron every time he opens his mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Is there like a reverse of Cameo where you can pay a celebrity or in this case YouTube famous person to listen to any message you want to give them? They would record their listening and reaction of course.
Genius idea. And we'd all be watching Tim's ears to see his real reaction.

Tim also mentioned that 99% of things said online about us are incorrect. That statement, Tim, is 100% false. There are a lot of crazy things tossed out around here, but if I had to put a number on it, I'd say that we are correct here about 70% of the time and that might be a conservative estimate. You folks are so damn predictable, it's just stupid at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So what's the point of having a podcast about two dads at the parks when said douchey dads never go to the park with their kids and essentially leave their kids at home two plus days to spend time with another douchey dad..math, anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36