The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess the way that I see it is, if it wasn't for Tim, they'd have nothing and those kids probably would be in a much, much worse situation that they are already in. Most parents work much, much hard than Tim does, but I think Tim holds that entire household together. Great, now I sound like a Tim stan. :ROFLMAO:

Tim told a story in the podcast where he got up with both kids and had to use the bathroom (shocker!) and while he was in the bathroom, J$ decided he couldn't wait for breakfast and decided to pour his own cereal and spilled it all over the place and he (J$) got upset. Where the duck was Jenn? I'm sure still sleeping. Does Tim put Da Baby in the car for the ride to school so Jenn can continue sleeping? That to me sounded ridiculous. As a mom, if my kids were up, I'm up. I don't care it it's 5am. I'm there for them, to see them off for the day or help them make breakfast while Tim is in the shitter.

If he needs that one specific plate, which doesn't seem to be the case since he was actually eating off a different plate, get to the store and buy 3 or 4 of the same exact plate. Then donate/toss every other plate that you have.

I'm a picky eater. I'm a person whose foods cannot touch each other, especially foods that don't go together. In an extreme way. Like a hamburger and fries on a plate would be ok, steak and potato and veggie, ok as long as it doesn't leak into each other. But fruit and pasta on the same plate...as a 50 year old, I wouldn't touch it. If I were to go to a buffet, which I typically do not, I use like 8 plates. Not because I'm a hog, because my food cannot touch. Point being, everyone has their "thing" but as a parent, you understand it and just need to be prepared for it.
My daughter and I don’t like our food to touch so we have a stack of corelle divided plates. My husband has the matching regular dinner plates. It is not that difficult. Also, just saying fruit and pasta on the same plate made me gag 🤢
---
J$ wants applesauce. J4D tells him that she doesn’t know about making applesauce, she’s only done pureed apples. Think about that…

It’s been 16 years since I’ve had a one year old. But I’m pretty sure he wasn’t blowing out his diaper and needing clothing changes as often as O.

She has just got to stop with the stupid box meals and start making something the whole family can eat at once. Throw Dim a piece of chicken now and then. He eats like a pig when he’s on his own bc he’s actually starving.

She made the sound bath appointment for Monday, Presidents’ Day, when J$ would be home from school. No doubt to avoid an additional day of parenting both kids at the same time.

And I can’t believe she said this:
Tim’s faces during the couch talks are seriously giving me life. His face is so unfiltered. He’s like, this is the most ridiculous tit I have heard all day, but I have to pretend to listen and be serious, but man I think I had one too many edible to keep a straight face. I hope she shuts up soon or I am going to laugh directly into her face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Were they not next to each other when they ordered the coogies? Do they not speak to each other and say “Which ones should we get?” “Get 2 of those bc I’m not sharing.”

Here’s a thought, let the kid have a 1/4 of it if it’s so big. Then if he does what he’s supposed to do: try some new veggies, clean up his toys, whatever, he can have more later. They don’t give him any incentive to do the right thing and be better. My son earns his video game and tv time. He gets his dessert/treat when he does a good job, he absolutely doesn’t have to finish everything, but I’d like him to at least try the veggies I give him. That’s why he wound up eating nearly all of my sautéed spinach. Found out he likes fresh lemon on his green veggies.

Don’t give him literally a single bite then go on and eat all of the other cookies in front of him. What assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Were they not next to each other when they ordered the coogies? Do they not speak to each other and say “Which ones should we get?” “Get 2 of those bc I’m not sharing.”

Here’s a thought, let the kid have a 1/4 of it if it’s so big. Then if he does what he’s supposed to do: try some new veggies, clean up his toys, whatever, he can have more later. They don’t give him any incentive to do the right thing and be better. My son earns his video game and tv time. He gets his dessert/treat when he does a good job, he absolutely doesn’t have to finish everything, but I’d like him to at least try the veggies I give him. That’s why he wound up eating nearly all of my sautéed spinach. Found out he likes fresh lemon on his green veggies.

Don’t give him literally a single bite then go on and eat all of the other cookies in front of him. What assholes.
Seriously, a novel ideal would've been for them to get three or four cookies and share them together. They could've easily tried a fourth of each of the ones they bought and it would've been a decent serving (for all of them). How they told OG just to take a bite and then took it away like that was borderline cruel. But then again this is the same house where they think it's fine that their two year old burnt himself on the stove.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, Jenn presenting Buddy with his big Valentine treat and then telling him he can only have one bite was a real Mommy Dearest moment. The chef’s kiss was immediately after that, Jenn showing herself having a tantrum over not getting Tim’s cookie, along with all the other ones. She wants them all!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can honestly see eating disorders being a thing with J, this giving him a treat then only allowing one bite before they take it off him while he witnesses them eating entire treats in front of him is definitely not going be great in future, I can see him hiding food from them or trying to binge eat before it's taken off him

The correct thing to do would have been to snap the cookie into 4 bits then let him have a bit after his dinner over the 4 nights an assure him that the cookie will be there for him at the end of the night, but we all know they would never save food like that for him because their greedy fat asses wanted that cookie an it probably pissed gin off that he even got to take that one bite

Reactions: 23
I don't recall anyone mentioning this, so maybe I am overreacting a bit, but this seemed a tad dangerous to me. I realize Jen is holding onto the blender, but she is not holding onto the glass and you never know what could happen here if he knocked over the glass ending up with the blender going who knows where. He just seemed to young to be doing this to me.

1708464631464.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I h
My guess is that Ft. Pampers may have came with the set they have now or only came with the washer or dryer and they just took which ever they didn't get from their old house. I am sort of surprised they don't have OTT smart appliances that are more trash than they're worth especially the fridge but I think at the end of the day it's not something they can rub in someone's face or make content about it.
I have the same washer/dryer set we got when we got married 27 years ago. Our service/repairman said to never get rid of them as they don't make them like that anymore. They still run perfectly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can honestly see eating disorders being a thing with J, this giving him a treat then only allowing one bite before they take it off him while he witnesses them eating entire treats in front of him is definitely not going be great in future, I can see him hiding food from them or trying to binge eat before it's taken off him

The correct thing to do would have been to snap the cookie into 4 bits then let him have a bit after his dinner over the 4 nights an assure him that the cookie will be there for him at the end of the night, but we all know they would never save food like that for him because their greedy fat asses wanted that cookie an it probably pissed gin off that he even got to take that one bite
I was going to say this. This is going to cause an eating disorder. IMO, cookies shouldn't be seen as a "treat". It's just food, like everything else. Yeah, it has no nutritional value, but that's okay. If they don't restrict him from sugar, he will less likely to care if/when he gets it.

Reactions: 20
I have the same washer/dryer set we got when we got married 27 years ago. Our service/repairman said to never get rid of them as they don't make them like that anymore. They still run perfectly!!!
That's awesome! We have a mismatched set because the washer needed replacing years ago, but the old dryer continues to run. Had to replace a few parts, but it was still cheaper than getting a new one. I'm afraid of buying any new appliance these days as they don't make them to last. Everything I've read says to expect them to only last ten years which is ridiculous. My parents still have the same refrigerator from the 70s!

ETA - Meanwhile my parents have gone through 2-3 front loading washing machines since we got our top-loader 15 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't recall anyone mentioning this, so maybe I am overreacting a bit, but this seemed a tad dangerous to me. I realize Jen is holding onto the blender, but she is not holding onto the glass and you never know what could happen here if he knocked over the glass ending up with the blender going who knows where. He just seemed to young to be doing this to me.

View attachment 2770002

Is she seriously using the immersion blender in that thin ass tall and narrow glass that barely fits the blender itself???

Beyond it being an potential accident like you referenced, that's just plain ass stupid no matter who is using it.
You don't use an immersion blender in something like that. It can't blend properly.

Reactions: 14
Is she seriously using the immersion blender in that thin ass tall and narrow glass that barely fits the blender itself???

Beyond it being an potential accident like you referenced, that's just plain ass stupid no matter who is using it.
You don't use an immersion blender in something like that. It can't blend properly.
It looks like the standard container that comes with most immersion blenders.

713cWr9tdVL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: 6

For what they are making, an immersion blender is not the proper tool. Can an immersion blender chop up apples? It was apples, strawberries and yogurt. I've always thought of an immersion blender being a more liquid blending tool, not chopping up stuff. I've never had one. Maybe I'm just a jealous hater?

Wait and going back to her applesauce failure, don't you have to cook the apples to make them mushy enough for applesauce and not blend them? I've never made applesauce either.

Reactions: 16
It looks like the standard container that comes with most immersion blenders.

View attachment 2770036

Oh, I thought it was glass like @hcslacs referenced. It also looks thinner and narrower from that screenshot.

Now that I think about it, I never got a "standard container" with my immersion blender. I'm so jelly you guyzzzzzzzzzzz. 🤪

Whatever.

Jenn's still a bleeping dumbass.
---
For what they are making, an immersion blender is not the proper tool. Can an immersion blender chop up apples? It was apples, strawberries and yogurt. I've always thought of an immersion blender being a more liquid blending tool, not chopping up stuff.
Exactly this. Yes.

I didn't watch the vlog but it looked like she was making a smoothie, right? Just buy a bleeping Nutribullet if you're going to do 1-serving smoothies.

Reactions: 8
Oh, I thought it was glass like @hcslacs referenced. It also looks thinner and narrower from that screenshot.

Now that I think about it, I never got a "standard container" with my immersion blender. I'm so jelly you guyzzzzzzzzzzz. 🤪

Whatever.

Jenn's still a bleeping dumbass.
---

Exactly this. Yes.

I didn't watch the vlog but it looked like she was making a smoothie, right? Just buy a bleeping Nutribullet if you're going to do 1-serving smoothies.
Well, she started out making applesauce, but she said it didn't come out right because there were peels on it? I think that's because she was trying to blend the apples and not cook them. don't you have to cook apples in order to make applesauce. I've never made applesauce.

This thing with the immersion blender, she's making a smoothie. Apples, strawberries and yogurt. I don't know, I have one of those Ninja blenders with the smoothie cup attachment. I think she failed here too, but what do I know.

Reactions: 11
We made applesauce in school aged 11 🤣🤣peel and core apples put in a pan with sugar and butter and a bit water and cook down for like ten minutes? How the duck can she not manage that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So embarrassing that they keep telling everyone when O has a poop. So Dim's Valentine's gift became Amanduh's? Just take the diaper to the trash you lazy cow.

• Sad
I was going to say this. This is going to cause an eating disorder. IMO, cookies shouldn't be seen as a "treat". It's just food, like everything else. Yeah, it has no nutritional value, but that's okay. If they don't restrict him from sugar, he will less likely to care if/when he gets it.
It’s all about balance. A 4 year old will absolutely eat nothing but treat/snacks and no real food.
In certain aspects yes, I think you can give everything at once. Normally my son’s lunch when he’s not in school will have non-nutritional fun things to eat and he can decide the order in which he eats them.
But first they have to be guided towards proper nutritional balance. How different foods give you different benefits. Which will never happen with his parents.
IMG_5355.jpeg

• Heart
New Voog up. Looks like it’s going to be another Mukbang.
---
Haaa she starts out with “we don’t drink”
Then explain the wine in your shopping cart and your husband down the wine aisle ….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.