The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2768635

"Some Super Bowl.. uhhh.. LV.. three.. like, what is that.. 23?"

Yes Tim, you stupid motherfucker. The first Super Bowl obviously took place in 2001.
How on earth do you even end up with 23 as an answer. He's slightly younger than me and I distinctly remember learning Roman numerals. I don't even have to think to know what number that is. Geniuses my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn and I have something in common: We can’t cook for tit.
The difference is, I understand this and that’s why I let my partner do most of the cooking. Jenn on the other hand prepares the worst looking, burnt dishes and Tim chokes them down and tells her they are great to avoid upsetting her.

I can cook very simple dishes which I don’t mind and neither does my toddler or picky older teenager but admittedly, my partner does the majority of the cooking. Sometimes we prepare different meals because he likes to eat a lot of meat and very little vegetables and I do try and eat healthy clean meals the majority of the time. If Jenn actually likes her vegan box kit dinners, that’s fine but she’s constantly serving Tim food he has said he does not like.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jenbo seems to have some sort of emotional/mental problem. In nearly every video, especially during their talks, there are portions where her eyes are filled with tears.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If I continuously served my meat and potatoes loving husband dishes that were "meat adjacent" he would just go find someone else to cook meals that he liked.
My partner would straight up tell me that he isn’t going to eat that crap and would tell me to never make it for him again. Tim is afraid of Jenn though and would rather choke down food he doesn’t like (rice, for example) rather than upset her and face her wrath. To me, this is abusive and controlling behavior on Jenn’s part.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What happened to Publix not liking it when the Trackers record in the store? I mean, Jenn made it a point to let us know that with their lotto ticket extravaganza. In the last voog, they film a large chunk of it in Publix.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice that the bottom of the tetanus pan looks worse than the top? It was hard to catch on a screen shot, but it's right next to her shoulder. It looks like the pan was actually on fire and burned. I don't even know how that's even possible on an electric stove. She must be cooking on some sort of flame thrower heat level.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 8.33.21 AM.png

What happened to Publix not liking it when the Trackers record in the store? I mean, Jenn made it a point to let us know that with their lotto ticket extravaganza. In the last voog, they film a large chunk of it in Publix.
I'm going to bet it's one person/manager at that Publix that doesn't like them recording. When that person isn't around, they do whatever the hell they want.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Maybe it's me but am not getting why they want to eat vegan food, like if someone wants to be vegan that's fair enough an its their choice but these two are clearly meat eaters so why get the vegan option? Why go for vegan chicken instead of just picking up chicken, I get if they want some nights without meat, we usually have pasta or rice dishes so we have a little break but as a meat eater there's just no reason I'd pick up the vegan option

An it can't be to appeal to the vegan audience because one hot dog vlog would give them a stroke with the amount of sausage he shoves down his throat in one day

Reactions: 24
I might have to watch this dumb voog for the sound bath portion. Sound baths seem like made up woowoo nonsense, so it makes sense Jenn would gravitate to them. However, I do like salt rooms. They're great for congestion, which their family has in droves it seems. The prices at the place they went to are absurd, though.

Reactions: 13
At 1:45 of the new vlog, Jenn is talking to Oliver saying he had an outfit change and Jackson then comes into frame, sticking out his tongue and making noise. He is clearly looking for attention from the camera and didn’t want Oliver having any of the attention.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Tim was gushing blood from the miscellaneous tit left on the floor.

Hey! Let’s have races! And let the baby join!
For funsies, let’s leave obstacles for the kids and you know what, dirty shoes, that have seen every public restroom in town are great to leave on the floor where our baby and 4 year old (and sometimes us) sit.
IMG_0335.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jenn and I have something in common: We can’t cook for tit.
The difference is, I understand this and that’s why I let my partner do most of the cooking. Jenn on the other hand prepares the worst looking, burnt dishes and Tim chokes them down and tells her they are great to avoid upsetting her.

I can cook very simple dishes which I don’t mind and neither does my toddler or picky older teenager but admittedly, my partner does the majority of the cooking. Sometimes we prepare different meals because he likes to eat a lot of meat and very little vegetables and I do try and eat healthy clean meals the majority of the time. If Jenn actually likes her vegan box kit dinners, that’s fine but she’s constantly serving Tim food he has said he does not like.

Hey Gin, here's a tip. Keep making those spicy, burnt, tetanus filled vegan box kit dinners for yourself, then just cook another serving of whatever bland, carb loaded, non-nutritious food you're making for your children and serve that to Tim and you'll all be happy. You're welcome.

Reactions: 12
Jenn--I'll give you some advice about the diapers because you are just stupid at this point. This is not your first child. None of this should be new to you. My kids are 19 and 20 and I still remember this. When your baby is basically eating the same foods as big people, his poop is going to be the same as big people poop. Would you put your poop in a plastic container and store it in his room or the downstairs hallway until your lazy ass decides to toss it all in the trash? No. Diaper Genies or whatever expensive contraption you have are great for little babies and their frequent messes that pretty much don't really smell. When your kid is eating regular food, you can't leave the diapers sitting in a bin for days. Of course it's going to stink, dumbass. You are leaving piles of tit in a babies room.

My suggestion--get some doggie poop bags, they sell them for babies too, but the doggie ones work just as well. When you change his diaper, bag it up and put it in the outside trash. Or put a diaper pail out in the garage with a trash bag in it. Drop each diaper in there as you change him. There you go, no more stinky diapers in the house. I must be a bleeping genius, someone make a vlog about how smart I am.

And if your kid needs constant outfit changes because he's pooping through his clothing--it's time for bigger diapers.

Thank you for coming to my poop talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe it's me but am not getting why they want to eat vegan food, like if someone wants to be vegan that's fair enough an its their choice but these two are clearly meat eaters so why get the vegan option? Why go for vegan chicken instead of just picking up chicken, I get if they want some nights without meat, we usually have pasta or rice dishes so we have a little break but as a meat eater there's just no reason I'd pick up the vegan option

An it can't be to appeal to the vegan audience because one hot dog vlog would give them a stroke with the amount of sausage he shoves down his throat in one day
IKR?

It's all theatre with her re: PurpleCarrot. Theatre and laziness.

Pick up a vegan cookbook and cook from there if you REALLY care about eating vegan for dinner. Chloe Coscarelli's were always my go-to (her first one is the best). Awesome food. Relatable content. Not too high-brow reading, Jenn. And if that's too much work, she can just make a bleeping loaded salad with nuts, seeds, dried cranberries, etc. if she wants vegan. Pasta with marinara sauce (no cheese) and rustic, hearty bread with Earth Balance. Loaded baked potatoes w/ black beans, sautéed broccoli, scallions, etc., with Earth Balance and throw on some shredded vegan cheese to melt on top (yes, Jenn, Publix sells vegan cheese). Rice and beans with sautéed peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc. with warmed tortillas on the side. Tostadas with veg refried beans with loads of more veggies, no cheese. Black bean tacos with loads of veg and homemade guac or pico de gallo w/ chips.

That's just off the top of my head.

She just wants to throw around that they make Purple Carrot as if it's some status thing (it's not) and to put #vegan in the title line for clicks (not working).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The 2:40 - 2:50 mark on the video is just a cinematic masterpiece.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just realized that Jenn doesn't follow Amanda on IG, nor did she wish her Happy Birthday, nor did she "like" her birthday posts.
(and if she reached out to her privately, she obvs doesn't want to do it publicly... :unsure:)

Some friend.

Hey, Potato's mom - words of advice: don't waste your time; she doesn't really care about you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else notice that the bottom of the tetanus pan looks worse than the top? It was hard to catch on a screen shot, but it's right next to her shoulder. It looks like the pan was actually on fire and burned. I don't even know how that's even possible on an electric stove. She must be cooking on some sort of flame thrower heat level.
"Flame thrower heat level". 🤔

That's it! She thinks she's blowing glass when she's cooking, that's why she always cooks on "flame thrower heat level". 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oliver is having way too many blow outs. I really don’t understand how he is having one everyday. They need to buy different diapers because the Pampers aren’t cutting it. Or they don’t change him enough that by the time he poops it’s too full to hold it all.

Did we really need the sound bath clip? The stans do not care. She said she paid for it but I wonder if she got a discount for promoting it.

The millions of hot wheels should not be just laying around on the floor. Jackson is old enough to clean them up when he’s done playing. I’m sure the Trackers have never taught him to clean anything.

Overall a very unhinged video.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.