The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn hates her husband. I’m convinced of it.

Tim uses his fork to pick his teeth and Jenn left that nastiness in the video. CRINGE

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So that intermittent fasting is going well?
They should just shut up about it and do it. But like everything else in their sad little lives, they need to make a big announcement about big intentions. Is there a 12 step program for voogers overshare addictions? I can just picture the 'making amends' voog now....
Screenshot_20240211_223017.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What the hell is she wearing? Jenn comments that everyone has their "farmwear" on. All the ladies in the background have cute dresses on. . She looks like she's wearing an Old Navy $2.99 tank top?

Oh thank goodness there are zero proof cocktails...this is boring.

Reactions: 13
What the hell is she wearing? Jenn comments that everyone has their "farmwear" on. All the ladies in the background have cute dresses on. . She looks like she's wearing an Old Navy $2.99 tank top?

Oh thank goodness there are zero proof cocktails...this is boring.
I was wondering if it was the reappearance of one of those awful nursing tanks of her. Whatever the case we do not need to be seeing the girls.

Reactions: 9
I was in their comments section, just scrolling and I got a pop-up that I have never seen before...on their channel or anyone else's. It was a super sticker pop up to donate to their channel if I want to make a comment. Did I just click on something I never have before or is this something new?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jenn hates her husband. I’m convinced of it.

Tim uses his fork to pick his teeth and Jenn left that nastiness in the video. CRINGE
There’s also a part where he takes a huge bite, even bigger than his normal, and half of it spews back out onto his plate. She just laughs at him.

I would too because he’s such an ass, but then again, I am not 100% reliant on him for everything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s also a part where he takes a huge bite, even bigger than his normal, and half of it spews back out onto his plate. She just laughs at him.

I would too because he’s such an ass, but then again, I am not 100% reliant on him for everything.
She should probably think about learning how to do the Heimlich maneuver, the family seems prone to choking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And finally finished it that thing she wore was a dress. Why would you wear a dress to the farm? I guess to show Tattle she's not a slob that dresses like Nick the Dick all the time?

And I like how they were invited by Disney :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was in their comments section, just scrolling and I got a pop-up that I have never seen before...on their channel or anyone else's. It was a super sticker pop up to donate to their channel if I want to make a comment. Did I just click on something I never have before or is this something new?
I saw a comment with a super sticker attached to it earlier today (on another account). Maybe it’s something new.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Tiffany Ann pretending she doesn't salivate on their every word. "you guyzzzz may have already discussed this". 🙄
Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 3.48.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 3.40.35 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw a comment with a super sticker attached to it earlier today (on another account). Maybe it’s something new.
It’s generated from the Thanks button. They’ve had it on their vids for a while, but I don't recall ever seeing a paid comment on their videos. I’ve seen them on other peoples videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Good to see Jen's wine glass was at the ready even before the food booths were open.
Tracker11.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.